Beasts of Beyond
THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION ;; weekly tasks 9/7-14 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION ;; weekly tasks 9/7-14 (/showthread.php?tid=5957)

THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION ;; weekly tasks 9/7-14 - PEYTRIVING P. - 09-07-2018

PEYTRIVIING  M.
✯ — I KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, OH
space
time to get things rolling, yeah? peytriviing couldn't think of a better time than now to get their shit together and start pulling their weight. the manticore would call for their roguemates, scorpion tail curling over their back.

"time for weekly tasks! whoever reaches three tasks gets a special prize." they called out with a smile, waiting for them to file through.

//special prize will be 5k gems uwu
space
✯ — GENDERLESS. THE ROSEBLOODS. HARD PHYSICALLY. MEDIUM MENTALLY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION ;; weekly tasks 9/7-14 - sephiroth - 09-07-2018

[Image: tumblr_p18fkxSdpR1ugq03no1_r1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — MEMBER — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Yes, something to do.  The silvery lion would stroll up, looking at Pey with a slight twitch of his whiskers.  "I'll take one. "

(Mobile)

Re: THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION ;; weekly tasks 9/7-14 - rhosmari - 09-07-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]Another day was passing and there was another day for tasks to be put out. The woman was sore and she was tired but she was still moving. Always doing something and with little rest to help her get through the day. Her jaw parted on a low breath as she made her way toward the are in which Pey was calling out about to come for their tasks. Sitting down she allowed her orange red eyes to roam over the silvered lion that was already there before she focused back on the male who had called them to gather. "I'll take a task."

Re: THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION ;; weekly tasks 9/7-14 - rushy - 09-07-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Hmm, tasks. While the chores that had been impressed upon Lydia at her old place of inhabitance had been routine and boring, she'd yet to experience some from The Rosebloods. They seemed to be diverse and creative. Lydia liked creative. Lived for it, really. "I'll take one," the cheery red tabby called from her place at the back of the group, not bothering to sit down as she'd just have to leave again soon anyways.

Re: THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION ;; weekly tasks 9/7-14 - Character Graveyard. - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —Tasks? How interesting. He'd never done anything like this before with his family, so it sounded kind of fun. Stockholm would quietly approach the scene and he decided to sit next to Lydia. "I'll take one." Came his meek voice.

Re: THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION ;; weekly tasks 9/7-14 - PEYTRIVING P. - 09-08-2018

PEYTRIVIING  M.
✯ — I KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, OH
space
peytriviing greeted everyone with a short nod of their head before speaking up.

"firstly, [member=2030]sephiroth[/member] i'd like you to organize a self defense class. with the recent raid, i want to be sure we won't have to immediately rely on allies for the next one, and have a chance to prove ourselves first." the lion seemed fit to do that, they wouldn't doubt he would have an issue with it either. they needed to bar their defenses, especially not knowing who or where they would be attacked from next.

"alright, [member=2032]BLUERIDGE[/member] i'd like for you to give some gifts to the typhoon and see how they have been recently. as a thank you for aiding us."

then, their dropped to lydia. they offered the girl a polite smile before continuing. "okay [member=2054]lydia :・゚✧[/member] you can go to sunhaven and see what's going about with them as well. we need more interaction with our allies, i'd appreciate if you could do that for me. see if you could trade for anything anyone needs here as well."

the quiet voice of Stockholm could barebly be heard, but peytri had taken notice of him when he walked in. "hello, [member=2254]Stockholm[/member] why don't you clean up the graveyard. freshen up the place with some flowers and hold a small vigil for everyone buried there. i'm sure their spirits would greatly appreciate it. you can ask for help if you need to as well."
space
✯ — GENDERLESS. THE ROSEBLOODS. HARD PHYSICALLY. MEDIUM MENTALLY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.