Beasts of Beyond
Love me, I beg| intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Love me, I beg| intro (/showthread.php?tid=5926)

Pages: 1 2

Love me, I beg| intro - EscapedReality - 09-06-2018

ESCAPEDREALITY
✯ — Love me, I beg Love me, I beg, Love me, I beg
space
Introductions were something that Essie was horrible at, since interactions usually fell under the affection and emotions be damned category.  As for right now the child didn't know what to do, and knew that it would be much easier to introduce themselves into the clan, a clan of madmen and respectable few.  Respectable in terms of their morals and such, but respectable none the less.

With one seldom tail wag, the wolf pup tried to look remotely busy or out of other's way.  He was still considered to be tiny in the general of things.
space
✯ — MALE. THE PITTS. EASY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - Luciferr - 09-06-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
J A I N U S
"THE LINE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK IS SO VERY THIN"
Jainus idled nearby, the massive form of the lion lying on the sparse sands the only movement the rise and fall of breathing as the dark feline watched the others with an idle bored interest flickering in that singular eye, ruined face cast into shadow by his own mane.

as of right now he was absentmindedly watching the pup over there seemingly trying to disappear into a wall - he didn't know who it was nor who's he might be but then he didn't know everyone here, so he settled for letting it be - though he idly wondered where the kids parents were - hm, another abandoned by people he loved perhaps? wouldn't surprise him.

© LEXASPERATED

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - EscapedReality - 09-06-2018

ESCAPEDREALITY
space
Abandoned was a strong word, let's just say somewhat brushed to the side and erm somewhat baggage issues in terms of absent parents.  Essie who was apparently blind to the whole not having parent issues at the moment, didn't know what was going on but knew something or someone was looking at him, and he wanted to know why.  The world was his parent, as horrible as that was. Meaning someone was going to suffer from this kid's antics, and guess who signed up for it.

Everyone else was moving around doing whatever, expect one. A lion, with half of his face horribly disfigured, of which the pup found wicked cool.  Scampering as much as his little paws could allow him on sand, without face planting he hurried over towards Jainus to become the very recent migrane in the poor lion's life. " Hiya mister where ya get that mark on your face?" the pup squeaked as soon as he got within breaking the boundaries of personal space.

Seriously Jainus didn't ask or need this.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - Shigaraki. - 09-06-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Abandonment. Shigaraki can remember the day when he had been left behind by his own parents in a orphanage, because of the power he had possessed in the old world. He once had the ability to cause flesh, blood, and bone to disappear under his touch and that had terrified everyone, kids and caretakers, in the orphanage causing them to leave him alone in a empty building. That's when, his idol in the old world, All For One, had found him and led him down a wonderful path. He despises any kinds of heroes. He wants them to perish. But now, he's powerless. A mere husk without purpose. That's what he thought, before he had discovered a new power. The ability to cause fire to come out of his paws. He sees it as a good replacement for his old powers and he still yearns for the chance to use it against his enemies.

He comes across two unfamiliar faces- a massive and hideously-scarred lion and a small child. Possibly abandoned, like he had been? The feline approaches, an almost-genuine smile tugging at both corners of his very-capped mouth. "Hello." He speaks to Escapedreality, his voice eerie and like nails running along a chalkboard.

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - TSUYU. - 09-06-2018

Dabi's child, she knew all of his children a bit too well for her comfort. Maybe because she had slept with Dabi once, knew him like the back of her paw. Escapedreality was one of them, abandoned by his father due to his own pitiful death. How ridiculous.

"What did you find, Shigaraki?" Tsuyu croaked out as she hopped over, her side brushing against the male's before her charcoal eyes carried themselves over to the form of the wolf pup. Well, well. She couldn't smell him, but she had a feeling. "Why are you wandering, kiddo?" Tsuyu's soft ribbit edge her tone as dull eyes watched the child.
[align=center]
[b]★ミ[glow=black,2,300]– 君は できない  できない できない子[/glow] ミ★

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - EscapedReality - 09-07-2018

ESCAPEDREALITY
space
Ah new faces, one was familar but one was not.  The wolf pup tilted his head in response to both of them.  With a wag of his tail, the pup wasn't exactly sure that he wasn't supposed to wandering around, of course he was going to do exactly that, was he supposed to be confined somewhere?  " I am not supposed to be wandering around...? I don't see it as a rule or something..?" he said towards Tsuyu and nodded in the greeting to Shigaraki a feline with a what he could supsect to be a human or something on his face.  It looked like a hand, or paw he wasn't sure, but it was cool.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - Cosmic - 09-08-2018

Sure, she didn't have her Erudite rank anymore, but that didn't stop her from doing what she did best- caring for others,
healing.

"Hey, you okay?" Halo inquired, tilting her head and flicking her tail.

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - EscapedReality - 09-08-2018

ESCAPEDREALITY
space
Another new person, the wolf pup never felt this popular before, so of course they nodded. " I feel okay." he chirps clearly again confused of if he shouldn't be feeling okay. So there was always that.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - rushy - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]A lot of new faces around The Pitt. Gabriel was always thankful, but it was hard to remember names and faces. Though, he could always blame his shitty eyesight, even if it was really just pure disinterest and headassery. He supposed that he should introduce himself regardless and let people learn to hate him later on anyways.

The serval trudged over, tipping his heavily scarred head to the side as his eye flitted over primarily Tsuyu. For a moment, he thought on how the slave seemed more gutsier than the others in the group- seeming to speak out. Had he forgotten some sort of slavery ranking system? Probably. Gabriel snorted and turned towards the unfamiliar face now, a wolf pup who seemed rather confused. "Hey, kid, the name's Gabriel," he introduced lowly "Find anything interesting?"

Re: Love me, I beg| intro - Shigaraki. - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Shigaraki turns his head as Tsuyu walks up beside him and he offers a manic smile to the hybrid female. She wants to know what he found? It was obvious, though he decides to speak. "A child, Tsu. Without any parents in sight." A small grin forms on the male's capped maw, before he turns his attention back to Es.

"What's your name, kid? I'm Tomura Shigaraki, but you can call me Shigaraki." The interest in the male's crimson-eyes is clear as he stares down at the young child. "If you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?"