Beasts of Beyond
STORAGE 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Storage Sector (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: STORAGE 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=5921)

Pages: 1 2

STORAGE 2.0 - adomania - 09-05-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]last storage was getting real cluttered and I didn't like it much. Like before, feel free to track/chat/etc. !

Re: STORAGE 2.0 - adomania - 09-05-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]animal rp
the ascendants - desperado [ high muse ]
x clan - sombra [ x muse ]

considering

retired [ low chance of return ]
- myliu [ the ascendants ]
- lirim [ no clan ]
- cheolmin [ ascendants ]
- chain [ the typhoon ]
- jabulani [ the tanglewood ]
- aleksei [ the typhoon/snowbound ]
- south [ the pitt ]
- mercy [ none ]
- sol [ ascendants ]

Re: STORAGE 2.0 - adomania - 09-09-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]I should be banned from the 'make new subaccoun't button
because I know very well I will never keep any character outside of desperado and I shouldn't even try
now to figure out where to shove him // lurks

Re: STORAGE 2.0 - adomania - 09-10-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]me? sobbing about how much I love desperado? more likely than you think

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"][Image: capture_by_adomaniia-dcmhf7i.jpg]
proof of powers in case I ever accidentally do something to fuck up the entire thing

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]wheezes no u are a doll
I just tend to,,, get rid of a bunch of subs because Im dumb so in case I ever delete something by accident rip ;;
please take away my 'make subbacount' privileges,, I never keep any of them

Re: STORAGE 2.0 - adomania - 09-12-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]I might,,, bring Sombra back
I love her a lot okay

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]some might claim I am overly invested in overwatch and should stop before im ahead
those people are 100% right but I won't be stopping any time soon and I already want to make seventy million overwatch characters on here
[s]stares @ sombra, symmetra, widow and hanzo intensely

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]I have a love hate relationship with South because on one hand I hate them a lot, they are a thot and an asshole and I can never keep muse for them long enough to develop them outside of that
on the other hand I love them because they are a thot and an asshole and are mine and I have seventy million ideas about their entire lore I just suck at writing it all

Re: STORAGE 2.0 - adomania - 11-23-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]possible idea? need to adopt out another character for this to work, though.

basically, two lovers who ended up dying together in another past life/universe, who forgot their entire past but somehow both get reincarnated into the BOB universe. They don't remember each other at all but they feel a really strong bond between them that's unexplainable.

kinda wanna make my character suffer from some sort of terminal disease because they are cursed to die each time they fall in love. The symptoms they have never appear until they have a crush. Might base it off of hanahaki disease only ??? a bit different I guess.