Beasts of Beyond
ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting (/showthread.php?tid=5901)

ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - axiom - 09-04-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
The sky's blue deepened into a cobalt, the fluffy white clouds turning to rosy pink and tangerine. The sun sunk into the horizon, melting into the forest that surrounded the beach. But Quantum didn't think about the sunset as she made her way toward the sunken hand statue upon the beach, her mind preoccupied with the announcements she'd make.There was, of course, the usual rank shuffle - along with news to share and joiners to greet. With a flick of her tail, she turned and stood in front of the landmark, ignoring the sandy particles that clung to her fur and got between her toes.

"Sunhaven, gather for a meeting! It's been a quiet week for most of us, setting aside the business with the Pitt, though I still have a few announcements to make," Quantum spoke, lifting her chin. Her spine straightened as she glanced up at the sky, going over her final checklist before she turned her gaze back to the gathering crowd of Sunhaven members. "I'd like to welcome Tena, Lavi, and E Nygma to Sunhaven. Nygma, you've been around a bit since you joined - good work, keep it up," her gaze went out to the crowd as she tried to find their faces - if so, she'd give them nods, but she didn't linger on the pause.

"Monroe is bumped up to warden, which - honestly - I doubt anyone didn't see coming. I want Bucky up as a dawnguard and Nygma to step up to hearthkeeper - Corryn, keep showing your face and you'll be one next week. Pierce, if it interests you, I'd like you to step up as goldenblood and head of the art guild," Quantum continued, trying to concisely deal with the goddamn rank hierarchy nonsense. With a grunt, she added, "Ja'sunna is demoted to sunbearer, and I'd like to give Persephone and Mama warnings to get a bit more involved in Sunhaven affairs this week. Also, Pele stepped down." Was that it for the goddamn rank shit? She rubbed the side of her muzzle with a sandy paw before she supposed that was, indeed, it.

"And now, I'd like this to be an official call to arms for event ideas and shit. If any of y'all want to hold some event, feel free to do it. Come and ask me beforehand if you want, but don't feel like you need permission - in fact, it's encouraged as fuck, so make me proud." She always had a few ideas, but Quantum also loved horror more than anything else. She'd half a mind to host a haunted house by recruiting real ghosts from around the groups - too bad she only knew of Beck.

ooc recap
- welcome to [member=298]Tena M.[/member] / [member=869]lavi s.[/member] / [member=2161]E. NYGMA[/member] !
- [member=1806]MONROE[/member] is promoted to warden, congrats!
- [member=1917]BUCKINGHAM B.[/member] to dawnguard and [member=2161]E. NYGMA[/member] to hearthkeepers, good job!
- [member=124]pierce[/member] to goldenblood and head of the impressionists
- pls give event ideas if u have them
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Re: ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - miss ririchiyo - 09-05-2018

coma baby
PERSEPHONE — FEMME — SUNHAVEN —  HEARTHKEEPER — 5 M/O
Maybe she should have stuck around a bit more, she had to get her shit together. Perse had been going to a few joinings, but with this overwhelming feeling in her head, it was hard for her not to want to stay in bed all day and lounge.

"Understood, congratulations to those promoted." The girl woofed, scratching behind her ear eagerly.
#psychosocial.
WITH YOUR SICK HEAD
tags :: updated 8/26:

Re: ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - buckingham barnes - 09-05-2018

[Image: 5R7CswU.png]
The former assassin was the next one to pad into the scene, barely putting any weight into his steps- as if his paws were light as feathers. Buckingham was a master at stealth- he can blame his former handler for that. He had to be completely silent back as an asset, as if he were a ghost. He has tried dropping the habit by walking normally- but it felt foreign and strange. It was like taking every step with little force as possible became the norm for him. Seeing that there wasn't much of a crowd gathered yet, the maine coon didn't have to slip his way through. He easily padded over to the front, taking a seat near Persephone. His light blue eyes made it's way onto Quantum, ears pricking up as the Helion began to speak.

Without a doubt, this week had certainly been quiet. Maybe even a little too quiet for his liking. Maybe Bucky will think of an event to host- though it won't be anything like a party. Perhaps an event that can benefit everyone, he'll think of something.

When it came to promotions, Bucky felt pleased when he heard his name a second time in a row. A Dawnguard, huh? He was happy with the promotion, and the other promotions were just as well deserved. Like Quantum mentioned, Bucky definitely saw Monroe's promotion coming, it would have been quite difficult not to(honestly he'd be more surprised if someone didn't see it coming). Monroe certainly deserved it, without a doubt. "Thank you for the promotion, and congratulations to Monroe, Pierce and Edward!" He meowed, with a flick of his tail.

Re: ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - bottleblonde - 09-05-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border: 0%;width:60%;text-align:justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 13.5px;"]Bottleblonde picked her way through the gathering group to find a shaded spot where she could still listen in. After joining, she'd faded quickly into her own work, mindlessly keeping to herself, preparing her home and exploring the land as best she could. Though it was exhausting, it had been exciting, and she nearly dreaded the upcoming meeting. They usually gave her a rush of anxiety, for the swift and quick changes that were made during a meeting were often hard for her to keep track of. Bottleblonde didn't consider herself to be very forgetful, but the timid tortie just couldn't bring herself to be as interested or invested in politics and events as much as she was in medicine. A character flaw, she supposed, absentmindedly inspecting and fumbling with her front paws. Once the Helion was finished, she paused to think. Any events in mind for Sunhaven from her? She had half the mind to consider doing some herb lessons, or classes on poisons, but refrained from vocalizing the idea just yet, resorting to a simple mew of "C-Congratulations ..."

Re: ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - rhosmari - 09-05-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — WARDEN — HARD
Tattered and tired the male made his way over to the are in which the meeting was being held. His body felt like it was constantly on fire, wounds pulling and stretching and it made things more of a chore than anything else. He sighed softly as he came to settle down with the rest of the group and his eyes shifted up to look at Quantum. As he listened he gave a half hearted nod of his head when the welcomes came in, not as many as he remembered them having but they were still there and he was grateful for those that had decided to take up Sunhaven as their home. He enjoyed this place but right now he was going through a tough time. Hearing his own name being called out for a promotion made his eyes widen just a bit. The jerking motion of his head snapping up scent a wave of agony down his spine and he had to grit back a cry as water pricked his eyes. He needed to go and lay back down at home but he was going to stay for as long as he could. The congratulations poured in and he acknowledged them as they came forth gaze lowering to the ground. Warden? What did that mean? He sighed before he sat up a bit more. "I appreciate the promotion and congratulations to those that have also been promoted. Thank ya tae those that have decided tae make Sunhaven ya home. Also the Medicine Guild is still open for members tae come and join us. We have meetin's in the greenhouse."
#psychosocial.

Re: ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - Beverly Resurgam. - 09-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px;"]She supposed that, now that she had gotten a promotion, meetings meant just a bit more to her now. Not much, but enough. Beverly joined the group and stood in silence, nodding her head along with everything being said. "Congrats to everyone promoted!" the small feline echoed everybody else.

Re: ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - PIERCE - 09-06-2018

[div style="margin-top: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 35px; color: white;"]pierce parker
☀ — just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
space
Things had been odd ever since Jeri stepped down. Not bad, or anything - Quantum seemed like an okay girl, and she was leading pretty well so far -, it was just that Pierce had liked Jericho, like, really liked him, and it was odd to have him absent. However, all good things came to an end, he reminded himself, and maybe this change would be good for Sunhaven, once Quantum got things rolling again. Only time could tell, and for now, Pierce would keep doing what he’d been doing.

The serval was quick to approach at Quantum’s call, having just been leaving his home for an evening walk when her voice reached him. Large ears perked slightly, Pierce meandered on over, taking a seat near the edge of the gathering group and fixing large amber visionaries onto the Helion as they all waited. Evidently, they wouldn’t have to wait for long, as she didn’t waste much time at all in getting right into things. She began with welcomes - the usual -, though Pierce tried to ignore the small flip of his stomach at Edward’s name. How he was supposed to avoid that guy when they lived in such a close-quartered clan together, he had no idea, but he’d thought he’d been doing pretty well, so far. Next, promotions, none of which were too shocking, though Pierce’s eyes did light up when he heard his own name called. Goldenblood wasn’t too big of a surprise, but that as well as Head Impressionist? Granted, Head Impressionist was nowhere near as important, at least not as authoritative, but it was something nonetheless, and a role he would take very seriously. "Oh, yes, of-of course! Thank you, Quantum."

Demotions, disappearances, and all that, were always a bit upsetting to hear, but at least there weren’t too many. As Quantum conclded her meeting, Pierce nodded softly, mostly to himself, and spoke up, "Ah- noted!" He’d be sure to propose any ideas he may have in the future- though perhaps a meeting with the other Impressionists would help him come up with some?

"speech"

//mobile
space

Re: ACT LIKE I DON'T NOTICE / 9.4 meeting - Owlie - 09-08-2018

EDWARD NYGMA
WHAT AM I?
Oh. He’d been... promoted. Huh. Edward was still used to adjusting to this life. Being promoted implied he was staying here, though. That he was putting roots down here. He didn’t know how he felt about that. Maybe if he decided to leave he could just explain himself. It not right for me, so on. Yeah. Maybe. Edward let that terrible, ugly smile show off and stood.
”Thank you, Quantum!”

He glanced over, wondering what he had already done to Pierce. Was it his weirdness?

© LEXASPERATED