Beasts of Beyond
I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 (/showthread.php?tid=5898)

I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-04-2018

FORGETTING LIES AND PAIN !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Shit, Caesar was... a tad bit late with this, but could you blame him? The demon had been away for a couple of days due to coming down with a brief sickness but luckily he had recovered just in time to actually get to the Weekly Tasks like he wanted. ”Yo, get your asses over here for some Weekly Tasks.” Caesar called, stretching a bit as he waited for his Crewmates to arrive.

//mobile
#psychosocial.

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - goodsprings - 09-05-2018

CAPTAINPAW
✯ — YOUNG LOVERS AND THEY ARE NOT SLEEPING
space
"i'll… i'll take one!" captainpaw stumbled slightly as he rushed to the officer, tilting his head up to look at the serval with a lopsided smile. "and don't-don't give me a small one! I wanna do big boy stuff now."

space
✯ — male. the typhoon. easy. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - bubblegum - 09-05-2018

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - Character Graveyard. - 09-07-2018

"I'll take a task." Kirishima would mutter, rather sleepily as he approached the scene.
tags :: updated 9/07/18:

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - Luca - 09-07-2018

Recently he had promised himself to start doing more around the clan; he didn't care if it went against the wishes of his Goddess. The animals of the Typhoon were some of the kindest he'd come across yet, so it was natural that he'd want to pay them back, right? Luca trotted up beside his companions, ignoring the unpleasant taste of blood on his tongue as he swept it briefly across split lips. "I'll take a task," he said to Caesar, voice light despite the roughness that still clung to it. As much as he was upset that his pretty face was all ruined again, at least most of the injuries there wouldn't stop him from doing any work. He'd still complain a lot, probably, but his body was mostly good to go.

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - JUNJI - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]the angel was quiet in his approach, coming to pause beside luca; he gave the hellhound a soft smile in greeting and turned his eyes to caesar. "i'd like one," junji murmured, wings stretching ever so slightly at his sides.

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - FELIKS - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]"Hit me up," the male stated in a tracking post.

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-09-2018

FORGETTING LIES AND PAIN !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Caesar couldn't help but snort in response to [member=1599]CAPTAINJACK ![/member] . "Alright, kid. If you wanna do big boy stuff now, why don't you go visit The Ascendants and play a prank on them?" He suggested. Was he sending the kid to his death? Probably, but he didn't care. Captainpaw did say he wanted to do bigger tasks now, right? With a flick of his tail to dismiss the beta, Caesar turned to [member=48]goldenluxury[/member] . "Golden, I want you to hold a class about the ocean and how dangerous it can be." Another down, four more to go. With that, the demon's gaze flickered over to [member=1530]Kirishima[/member] as he said, "Kirimisha, play a prank on one of your Crewmates." Was that technically reusing the same task he gave Captainpaw? Nah - er, well, at least he didn't consider it to be, anyway. That wasn't something to dwell on too much, though, he still had more tasks to give out. " [member=1660]JUNJI[/member] , I want you to set up an obsticule course for the pets everybody has." He needed to get Edgar out and about, so why not have somebody else motivate him? Besides, Goldie's eagle probably needed to stretch its wings or something, right?

Turning to [member=1517]Luca[/member] , Caesar spoke, "Luca, go around and give some of your Crewmates gifts." He didn't care who or how many, he just wanted to see what Luca could pull out of his ass. And now to the last person. With a grin, Caesar looked over at [member=1654]FELIKS[/member]  and gave a nod towards the griffin. "Alright, Feliks. Why don't you pay Snowbound a little visit and steal something from them?"
#psychosocial.

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - beck. - 09-09-2018

While hatred stabbed through his chest at the sight of the infamous lemon -- a moldy lemon at that, considering the black rot sprinkling Caesar's pelt -- Beck, unfortunately, hated his own boredom more. He watched the officer from afar, a venomous glint in his stare as countless daydreams of revenge wormed through his thoughts. I wonder how he would thrash if we held him underwater... oh, d'ya think we could tie 'em to a rock and throw 'em to the fish? A smirk peeled back the bloodless lips on the unscathed side of his face as he imagined the serval's struggle, enticing a tiny giggle to spill from his own waterlogged lungs. Unable to suppress the urge to abruptly shrug his shoulders and crack his head to the side, Beck snapped from his reverie and stumbled to his feet, limping over to wait in line with an uncharacteristic grin slyly perched on his disfigured snout. "What-tcha got for me, măgar?" The boy crooned in a mocking tone, insult hidden in plain view by his native tongue, even as he involuntarily clicked his tongue in the middle of his sentence. He could only hope Caesar hadn't noticed.
[align=center]»――

Re: I CONTROL YOU || Weekly Tasks 9/2-9/9 - FELIKS - 09-10-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]Take from the poorest and give to the slightly above average? What was he, a politician? Nostrils flared at such a vexing task, not particularly keen with the idea of thieving from those still recovering from a nasty little takeover. Sure, he didn't exactly feel anything for the group, but it would've been so much more interesting to pinch something from the ArmPitts or Assendants instead, at least then there was some justification for being a bootleg Robin Hood. "Yeah sure, whatever man," he replied, tone demotivated as he slinked off. Perhaps he could steal something metaphorical, like their hearts (though Caesar would literally take one of them), with his sweet smile and vibrant personality it couldn't be too difficult even if he had technically betrayed them by living here. Feliks would find a way to make his task work in his own favour.