Beasts of Beyond
Invigoration - Weekly tasks 9/2-9/8 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Invigoration - Weekly tasks 9/2-9/8 (/showthread.php?tid=5882)

Invigoration - Weekly tasks 9/2-9/8 - Morgan - 09-04-2018

Morgan sat up on the statue he normally found himself on when giving out announcements. Nobody had volunteered to host the weekly tasks this time, so he took it upon himself to assign some to any Tanglers who were willing and able to take them.

"If anyone wants a task this week, come here! I'm sure there're plenty of things for us to do even at a quiet time like this!" Indeed, with the recent renovations, events could be hosted or new things could be built if someone so desired.

Re: Invigoration - Weekly tasks 9/2-9/8 - toboggan - 09-04-2018

With all the shit happening as of late, he had a hunch that better could be done in regards to how everything was operating. One aspect he felt everybody could improve on was work ethic, as barely anyone gave a damn about what they did - Leroy included.  "How ‘bout I have one?" the newly promoted guardsman bid as he limped over. The leg wasn’t in his way too much, and it was only a matter of time before he was fully healed.

Re: Invigoration - Weekly tasks 9/2-9/8 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-04-2018

Re: Invigoration - Weekly tasks 9/2-9/8 - cavalrychoir - 09-04-2018

[align=center]
[div style="background-color:;border:;width:135px;overflowConfusedtretch;font-size:8.5pt;color:darkred;text-align:left;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:tahoma;margin-bottom:-10px;margin-left:7px;float:left;"]RENEGADEANTHEM—
Ren could always use a distraction from his thoughts. The constant nagging in the back of his, the doubts that follow every conversation, every action... It was nerve-wracking. If it meant not allowing the intrusive thoughts control of his conscious, he was willing to do some work. "I will take one also." He rumbled, quietly joining the three as he dipped his head in greeting.

Re: Invigoration - Weekly tasks 9/2-9/8 - SOCKING - 09-05-2018

STOCKING ANARCHY
✯ — if you don't fuck with us then motherfuck you
space
enter stocking. the bodily representation of gloom and gluttony, coming sauntering along with no short amount of disinterest on her face. she could only hope that morgan had the courtesy of giving her something intriguing enough.

"got anything, boss man?"
space
✯ — female. tanglewood. moderate difficulty. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Invigoration - Weekly tasks 9/2-9/8 - Morgan - 09-09-2018

Morgan was satisfied with the number of Tanglers that showed up, so he took a long moment to come up with some tasks.

"[member=1538]leroy[/member], I think it would be great if you held a fishing event at the beach since we've been working on fixing them lately. It'd be nice to start stockpiling some food."

"[member=601]VIGENERE CIPHER.[/member], you should decorate the town square. I don't have any preferences for how you do it - feel free to build upon the statue, bring in your beautiful flowers, or do anything else that might come to mind." He gave a wider smile to the feline, more than happy to see him again after his sickness.

"[member=1221]RENEGADEANTHEM[/member], you should start planting some trees in the area just outside the crater. It's surely been long enough that the radiation isn't very strong. Planting more trees should bring long-needed life to the area for once."

"Finally, [member=1430]STOCKING[/member]. If you want to be very helpful, then you should try setting up a mess hall in town. I've already gotten a group of other Tanglers to build a little building near the town square, so your job would be to decorate it and put in any machines or tools into it." This would go relatively paw-in-paw with Leroy's task; once the quality of life for the group reached this new height, they could finally focus on things like training.

(Sorry for lateness!)