Beasts of Beyond
another day of sun ☼ o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: another day of sun ☼ o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=588)

another day of sun ☼ o, joining - dreamiplier - 04-06-2018

hrisovalantis had no clue why he was here. after the death of his mother, he ran away, as he just couldn't bear the thought of being without her. yes, he had abandoned his siblings, but they had never exactly been there for him, had they? he was really the outcast of the bunch, though he was the eldest (from what he remembered). yes, it was probably because of the fact he excluded himself from everyone due to his antisocial awkwardness, but they could've reached out to him, right? shaking his head, the light tan timber wolf made his way through a beautiful flowered meadow, heading towards the border. he didn't exactly know where he was going until he stopped suddenly, scenting the invisible line.

clearing his throat, the boy knew this was the place of a group called "the ascendants." it was a peaceful group, a place that seemed to be just right for him. taking in a deep breath, the male smiled to himself, glee on his face for the first time in, well, a very long time. scrunching his nose, he called out uncertainly, wincing at his voice and how it seemed to break. it was the first time he had talked in days. "h-hello? i'm hrisovalantis kuryakin, or uh, just hriso if you wanna just call me that for short. i'm- i'm looking to join." hopefully that sounded right, or else he'd be looking like a real idiot right about now.

Re: another day of sun ☼ o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 04-07-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Lunafreya had wanted to join The Ascendants so she had and she was happy. In a short amount of time- she had gotten a apprentice and a friend. The Ascendants was a peaceful group, which suited the female because she despised violence.

As normal, she was on patrol. She had almost immediately noticed the pale timber wolf and she headed towards him. He had already given out his name-and-business so she offered a smile to the antisocial male. "Lunafreya. Do you want a tour or would you prefer to explore on your own?"
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: another day of sun ☼ o, joining - BASTILLEPAW - 04-07-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — starstruck guardian — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 307px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; text-size: 9px"]
And there was the apprentice. Bastille was never too far behind Luna on patrols, it seemed -- either because he had set out with her for company (a rare company that he actually enjoyed), or because he tended to track her aura and come to meet her when he saw her encountering strangers. Sure, a lot of time it was accident, too; Bast sometimes noticed strangers before he realized Luna was approaching too, but it didn't really matter. What mattered was that now he was here, stopping beside the Observer as he eyed the stranger lazily.

Hm. A Greek name, he recognized -- something in him twitched, intrigued by the god awful mouthful, and he made a note to hunt it down in his private library later. In the meantime, he drawled idly, "Yo, Hri." Not the nickname he'd cited, but Bast didn't seem concerned. He was actually relaxed today, no sign of his earlier headaches. "I'm Bast."

Re: another day of sun ☼ o, joining - Starrynight ! - 04-08-2018

//OOC

It always put a smile on his face when newcomers found their way to Ascendants borders, looking to join. Even more so when established members came by and welcomed them to their new homes. It was touching to watch- which was why Starrynight tried his best to be present at as many joinings as he could. At the sight of a group from a distance across the plains, the Astral Seraph broke into a run as he hurried over. "Hello!" came his familiar greeting as he came close. "My name's Starrynight. Welcome to the Ascendants!"

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS