Beasts of Beyond
spotlight , - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: spotlight , (/showthread.php?tid=5844)

spotlight , - tezuka - 09-03-2018

[table][tr][td]
[span style="background-color: rosybrown; color: aliceblue;"]talking. talking. talking.[/span] i'm so fine wherever i go. my ability to come up with dummy text: unprecedented. one flaw with this plan: this dummy text is a finite resource. it's not workin. i can't do it anymore. give me strength. i'm holding on. just a few more lines. the semiconservative model for dna replication predicts that when dna replicates, the double helix unravels so each strand is used as a template, and the result is two molecules with one parent strand and one daughter strand.

tag yourself i'm the lagging strand in dna replication. the dna fragments are called okazaki fragments. they are corrected by dna ligase. "don't cross me, shoutout to jesus. i need a rhyme with jesus -" tokoroa sneezes in his sleep so hard his wings flap. a generalisation gradient is when a behaviour, after being reinforced, then carries on to similar stimuli, unless further trained; some dogs can be taught to detect tumours with their sense of smell. i love them with my heart. the less similar another stimulus is, the lesser it is generalised. it's like a normal curve. a discriminative stimulus is when you're able to differentiate between commands; like a dog learning the difference between the words sit and run. three and eleven. it's necessary that it remains distinct? or that you're strict with what exactly you reward, or reinforce.

humans are actually more prone to repeating a behaviour if they don't get consistently reinforced. variable vs fixed. interval vs... also variable?? just the difference is that for one, it's constant and you always know you're going to get it - like a salary, which is an interval. oh right it was ratio - every three pieces of rubbish you pick up, you get $5. but variable is when you dont know how much youre gonna get after how many pieces of rubbish - idr the example. gambling. and interval, but fixed reinforcement, is like an office job, where u can just watch the clock before getting your timely reinforcement (cash), but variable interval is like watching waves. you can't quite predict it, but you know it comes in increments.

negative reinforcement is when you encourage a behaviour that prevents something from happening, like hiding, whereas positive reinforcement is encouraging a behaviour by giving them something e.g. food. one of them is that you take something away actually. punishment is discouraging a behaviour?? punishment is taking away from you what you want, like putting someone in timeout (freedom), giving a fine ($$$).
[/td][td][align=right]
[span style="background-color: rosybrown; color: aliceblue;"]talking. talking. talking.[/span] i'm so fine wherever i go. my ability to come up with dummy text: unprecedented. one flaw with this plan: this dummy text is a finite resource. it's not workin. i can't do it anymore. give me strength. i'm holding on. just a few more lines. the semiconservative model for dna replication predicts that when dna replicates, the double helix unravels so each strand is used as a template, and the result is two molecules with one parent strand and one daughter strand.

tag yourself i'm the lagging strand in dna replication. the dna fragments are called okazaki fragments. they are corrected by dna ligase. "don't cross me, shoutout to jesus. i need a rhyme with jesus -" tokoroa sneezes in his sleep so hard his wings flap. a generalisation gradient is when a behaviour, after being reinforced, then carries on to similar stimuli, unless further trained; some dogs can be taught to detect tumours with their sense of smell. i love them with my heart. the less similar another stimulus is, the lesser it is generalised. it's like a normal curve. a discriminative stimulus is when you're able to differentiate between commands; like a dog learning the difference between the words sit and run. three and eleven. it's necessary that it remains distinct? or that you're strict with what exactly you reward, or reinforce.

humans are actually more prone to repeating a behaviour if they don't get consistently reinforced. variable vs fixed. interval vs... also variable?? just the difference is that for one, it's constant and you always know you're going to get it - like a salary, which is an interval. oh right it was ratio - every three pieces of rubbish you pick up, you get $5. but variable is when you dont know how much youre gonna get after how many pieces of rubbish - idr the example. gambling. and interval, but fixed reinforcement, is like an office job, where u can just watch the clock before getting your timely reinforcement (cash), but variable interval is like watching waves. you can't quite predict it, but you know it comes in increments.

negative reinforcement is when you encourage a behaviour that prevents something from happening, like hiding, whereas positive reinforcement is encouraging a behaviour by giving them something e.g. food. one of them is that you take something away actually. punishment is discouraging a behaviour?? punishment is taking away from you what you want, like putting someone in timeout (freedom), giving a fine ($$$).
[/td][/tr][/table]