Beasts of Beyond
FINDERS KEEPERS | open, m&g/intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: FINDERS KEEPERS | open, m&g/intro (/showthread.php?tid=578)

FINDERS KEEPERS | open, m&g/intro - CHERRYWINE - 04-06-2018

★★★
Cherry was still confused as hell. Where was she actually from? Where had her brother gone? She had no clue, but there was food and cute chicks here, so she was fine, at least for the time being. It was weird not knowing anyone, though, so now here she was, seated in the middle of camp with her tail curled tightly around her paws and ready to meet some people. The tabby glanced around her surroundings, the word dirty prominent in her mind. This place was so wet, muddy, and though she didn’t give a shit about germs, she did care about what she looked like. Doing her best not to think about it, Cherrywine adjusted the choker around her throat, knife glittering slightly in the tiny bit of sun that managed to reach it. [color=#90000c]"Hey-" she paused, unsure whether she wanted to use a more crude or more, well, kind word to adress her clanmates - it would create two very different images of her- "sweethearts, th’ name’s...” Technically, it was Barbara. That was the name she was given, she knew. But that was pretty much all she remembered- she was born anew, so shouldn’t she embrace that? Well, of course, but it was a bit hard to keep in mind all the time. ”Cherrywine. I’m new here, so I was hoping to, ah, get to know some of you." That could mean a couple things, but for the most part, she really just wanted to know who was actually part of her group so she didn’t feel like such an outsider, an eerily familiar feeling, one she didn’t think she’d ever have to experience again.

"speech"

//mobile

Re: FINDERS KEEPERS | open, m&g/intro - COSMIIX - 04-06-2018

[glow=GLOWCOLOR,2,300]▶ AMUNET - TAGS - TANGLEWOOD - ROGUE - FEMALE PRONOUNS - JAGUAR ◀[/glow]
Walking over, the jaguaress would twitch her curved ears and would eventually take a seat nodding slowly in the direction of the feline "Hello darling," She started with a smooth smile starting to form itself onto her beautiful, halved facial features as she soon finished her introduction "I am Amunet Ghana. I hope you are enjoying your stay here in Tanglewood and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask me." She had been in this shithole of a home since the beginning and it saddened her that some of those that had once been here weren't there anymore, almost if they had disappeared into thin air. She breathed out a soft breath feeling the python coiled loosely around her slender form bob his head up and down taking a good look at Cherrywine. Her dainty paws lightly swept across the smooth scales of her serpentine companion as she added with a small nod "And this is my snake, Moses." He wasn't necessarily considered a pet by Amunet but more of a close friend even if she couldn't hold any conversations with said serpent.

"speech"

Re: FINDERS KEEPERS | open, m&g/intro - CHERRYWINE - 04-09-2018

[div style="height: 250px; width: 75%; overflow: auto; text-align: justify;"]
[align=center]★★★
[font=timesnewroman]Holy shit, who was this? Ears perking forward in evident interest as Amunet approached, a smirk found its way to the young tabby's maw. She'd spotted this girl before in passing, but had never had the chance to speak with her- looked like today would be her lucky day. [color=#90000c]"Amunet, huh?" Cherry echoed, tail flicking behind her slightly as she glanced over the larger wildcat's form. "It's nice to finally meet you, doll- and, ah, thanks." She wasn't usually the greatest when it came to manners, but with a hot chick who didn't hate her right off the bat, she could use to be a bit more careful. At first, she hadn't noticed the reptile, too fixated on Amunet's face, but when he moved, Cherrywine's eyes widened slightly, her blue gaze flicking over to focus on him. "What made you choose the name Moses?" She almost gagged on her words - what a bland question -, but she managed to keep her smile on her lips, glancing back up to the jaguar. If she really liked that snake so much, she'd like that someone was interested in him, right?

"speech"