Beasts of Beyond
WHAM! BAM! + chatroom au - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: WHAM! BAM! + chatroom au (/showthread.php?tid=5755)

Pages: 1 2

WHAM! BAM! + chatroom au - toboggan - 08-30-2018

jivebomber has created the public chatroom.

jivebomber has invited you.

jivebomber is online.

jivebomber: so i’ve made this thing because of how bored i am, even though i know nothing about typing or wahtever

jivebomber: i’m going to need help with the internet terms and shit

jivebomber: but anyways

jivebomber: welcome to the taNGLEWOOD CHATROOM

jivebomber: WHY THE FUCK ARE MY LETTERS LIKE THIS

jivebomber: HELP

Re: WHAM! BAM! + chatroom au - HAMMOND - 08-30-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]
Axle: why am i here
Axle: please don't invite me
Axle: i don't like chats
Axle has left the group chat.

Re: WHAM! BAM! + chatroom au - toboggan - 08-30-2018

jivebomber has invited Axle to the chat.

jivebomber: DON’T YOU GO LEAVING ON ME

jivebomber: THIS CHAT IS FOR EVERYONE AND YOU’RE A PART OF EVERYONE

jivebomber: I’M NOT ANGRY BY THE WAY

Re: WHAM! BAM! + chatroom au - ophelia. - 08-30-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 65%; line-height:120%; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana;"]Ophelia: Don't push him too much. He may just need space, and we shouldn't deprive him of that.

Ophelia: I'm sure we can all understand how it feels to want to be alone sometimes, even if it isn't to his caliber. We can always talk to him about rejoining later, when he feels more at ease with the idea. Until then, this can just be a fun experience for those that do wish to participate.

Ophelia: How many did you invite, Leroy? I do hope it isn't so many that it will get messy in here. That could get hard to navigate quickly. I could definitely understand Axle's plight if it were like that.

Re: WHAM! BAM! + chatroom au - madster - 08-30-2018

mouthass is online.

mouthass: sup sluts
mouthass: thanks for inviting me i finally dont feel out for once

jivebomber: I’M SORRY AXLE
jivebomber: I KIND OF INVITED YOU KNOW
jivebomber: EVERYONE?
jivebomber: LIKE MALPHAS HI

Re: WHAM! BAM! + chatroom au - HAMMOND - 08-30-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]Axle: just don't like groups
Axle: thanks for remembering tho i guess

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 65%; line-height:120%; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana;"]Ophelia: Hello, Malphas, and welcome back, Axle. You can leave if you need to. We'll understand.
Ophelia: Of course you both were remembered. You're just as much a part of Tanglewood as we are.
Ophelia: I do hope this chat stays clean in the wake of how hectic it will likely become, though I already get the impression I'm asking for too much.

jivebomber: YEAH HAHA YOU’RE PROBABLY ASKING FOR A BIT MUCH HAHA

jivebomber: WHY ARE YOU GUYS USING YOUR REAL NAMES

jivebomber: WHAT IF SOMEONE COMES ALONG AND SEES YOUR NAME

jivebomber: ALSO HAVING MADE UP NAMES ARE COOL HAHA

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 65%; line-height:120%; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana;"]Ophelia: I want to make sure everyone knows who I am, so there's not any confusion. I would hate to be mistaken for someone else or to make anyone feel uncomfortable because they are scared to ask who I really am because of my username being so different.
Ophelia: I don't really have a good nickname for myself, either. Is Phee a good username? It's the only nickname I seem to have. Sad
Ophelia: Oh! And do you like the emoticon? I learned about them the other day, and I think they're very nice! It's a good way to let others know how you're feeling without them having to see your expression.
Ophelia: Smile is how I feel about the emoticons.