Beasts of Beyond
FOOLISH APPRENTICE OF A FOOLISH MAN ; o, visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: FOOLISH APPRENTICE OF A FOOLISH MAN ; o, visitor (/showthread.php?tid=575)

FOOLISH APPRENTICE OF A FOOLISH MAN ; o, visitor - tristitia - 04-05-2018

[Image: tumblr_mgzloapJaz1rq7inuo1_500.gif]
CHI
MALE — GROUP — RANK — TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Where had she gone of to? A foolish adventure to find her "friends?" No. She needed to come back, to come home, to complete her plans. Venta needed to finish her destiny! Little brat couldn't even force that war and form what she needed to. She was a thorn in his side.

Forcing a sigh, he lifted his piercing yellow gaze as he scanned the border. Nothing to do but wait for her to show herself. His voice was bland, tired, and neutral. [b]"Hey? I'm looking for my apprentice. She ran off. She is a blonde lioness, with this weird tuft of hair. She wears a checkered anklet and a X-looking thing."

[member=287]KION[/member] [member=226]venta.[/member] [member=285]SCAR -[/member]

//anyone else can reply too!!

Re: FOOLISH APPRENTICE OF A FOOLISH MAN ; o, visitor - Character Graveyard. - 04-05-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Lunafreya had been patrolling the border when she noticed Fragmentary sitting near the border. Quite interested- the snowy-white feline decided to approach him. "Before I can tell you where your apprentice is, I need your name." She said, eyeing the strange male, slightly flinching under his piercing yellow-gaze. How odd. His presence was very.. Intimidating. But, she refused to turn and run. Instead, she silently waited for his answer.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: FOOLISH APPRENTICE OF A FOOLISH MAN ; o, visitor - ghostpact - 04-06-2018

DAMN DUDE
this young boy is a problem you should call it in ! - tags
This was a first for him, he thought. Usually people came around looking to join their group. Immortal stepped up beside Luna, unimpressed by the dire wolf. He'd seen a dinosaur and a fucking dragon, the only thing unsettling him might've been the eyes. Shrugging off anything that might give way to his apprehension, he sat back. "Yeah, man. Why'd she run off anyway? I'd imagine you should leave someone alone if they run. Probably was for a reason." He knew who Fragmentary was talking about, she was the one with the memory problems, but if Luna didn't wanna give that away yet, he wouldn't say anything either.
#psychosocial.

Re: FOOLISH APPRENTICE OF A FOOLISH MAN ; o, visitor - tristitia - 04-07-2018

[Image: tumblr_mgzloapJaz1rq7inuo1_500.gif]
CHI
MALE — LONER— NO RANK— TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]First came a snowy cat, who seemed shocked at his appearance. Scared, even. Good. They would know him soon enough. He would strike fear into their hearts and let it overtake them. Once they knew who he truly was. The dire wolf opened his maw to talk but another had come as well. How dare he! Suggest that Venta ran away for a reason! He did not abuse her, he was simpy leading her to her destiny and who she was supposed to be! There was not abuse, no reason to run away! Under his black cloak,  his fur stood up on end and his eyes almost seemed to glow as he responded. [b]"First off, my name is Fragmentarypassage. Secondly, we were in a mere argument. I let her leave in order to cool down. Now that it has been a week or so, I wish to have her train under me again." Was that a lie? Oh, heck yeah. He would never admit it though.

Re: FOOLISH APPRENTICE OF A FOOLISH MAN ; o, visitor - Roy Mustang - 04-07-2018

Unlike his two groupmates, Mustang couldn't recall who exactly Fragmentarypassage was speaking of. Considering that Mustang was still a new member of the Ascendants himself, it wasn't surprising that he wasn't sure who they were talking about. Anyways, he only met a few people when he got convinced to join, he is sure he doesn't know of this apparent apprentice. As the Sumatran tiger made his way over, he was glad to see one of his groupmates acting suspicious. As of now, it was a default of the Observer to act so- he didn't fully trust his groupmates just yet. Meaning he also isn't going to trust this stranger- he has no idea if this dire wolf is speaking the truth. Speaking of this stranger, their name was quite the mouthful. Mustang isn't sure he has heard someone with the name Fragmentarypassage, he certainly didn't hear a name like that in Amestris. Perhaps long names like that are more common- meaning the more he learns about this new world.

"I'm afraid I haven't seen your apprentice before, but I can't help it but be curious regarding something." The confident male spoke up with a smirk on his features, his tail slowly swishing behind him. "You said you both got in a mere argument, but if the argument was so small as you described, why would she need to cool down and leave you for a week or so? Surely this argument was more than mere if she had to take time away from you, yes?" He began to question, with a calculating tone as his eyes narrowed to slits when he noticed Fragmentarypassage's eyes glowing for a moment. Huh, strange, this is the second time he's seen someone glowing. This time around, it wasn't their whole body like that lion a few nights ago.

"And what if she doesn't want to come back to train with you? How are you sure that she is apparently cooled down enough?" He questioned again, not caring if his questions were overwhelming for Fragmentarypassage to handle. Roy believed he had a fair argument, after all- and he wasn't one to simply go along with things, if he could think of something to question to make things more clear, then he will do it in a heartbeat.

Re: FOOLISH APPRENTICE OF A FOOLISH MAN ; o, visitor - BASTILLEPAW - 04-08-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — starstruck guardian — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille was never far behind when it came to border issues, and there he was, flickering into view as his invisibility kicked off. He stood at Luna's shoulder, scowling as he caught what was being said about Venta. Look, he didn't like Roy, but for once the guy was saying something Bastille could agree with. This guy was shady as fuck, for one thing, and unlikely to even be remembered, for another. If Venta had taken it upon herself to bail out, then good for her. They weren't about to aid this creep in finding his "lost apprentice".

(Grimm had plenty of stories of abusers masquerading as concerned and heartbroken friends or family in order to track down someone hiding from them. There was no limit to what those degenerates would do, taking advantage of helpful citizens to prey on the weak... Disgusting.)

"Look, I don't think she's here, anyway," he said, flatly. Like hell he was going to let on about Venta. They could tell her this jackass showed his ugly face later, and see if she wanted to try to track him down then. And if not, great -- he didn't have to know where she was living currently. "So why don't you just check somewhere else for her, yeah?"