Beasts of Beyond
to the stars who listen | feyre josephine - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: to the stars who listen | feyre josephine (/showthread.php?tid=5717)

to the stars who listen | feyre josephine - Feyre - 08-28-2018

[color=#ac5847]and i was in the darkness
so darkness i became
[b][color=#ac5847]| GENERAL
feyre josephine mikaelson-eyllwe | starstruck guardian of the ascendants
female (she/her) | biromantic homosexual | six moons
night triumphant | little witch 

[color=#ac5847]| APPEARANCE
• blue lynx mitted ragdoll | russet wolf (active)
• lavender eyes
• when practicing magic, her eyes tend to glow amber
• average size and stature, but shows promise of growing taller

[color=#ac5847]| PERSONALITY
creative | free-thinking | vivacious | loyal
determined | self-concious | stubborn
brutal | cold | indulgent | strong-willed
• faithful to her coven and her ancestors
• tends to be blunt and easily speaks her mind, though she often shows remorse for that trait after the fact
• dedicated entirely to the practice of magic
• rare instances of brutality can be attributed to how unstable her powers are, as she is at the brink of being consumed by them. said brutality can also correlate with her past life
• easily frustrated and very rarely knows what to do to express and resolve these frustrations
• art is a venting tool for her

[color=#ac5847]| RELATIONSHIPS
elijah mikaelson x emilia targaryen | third gen
siblings have all faded into obscurity
taken care of by most of the ascendants but in particular, bastilleprisoner and hazel
no significant other | no children

[color=#ac5847]| ABILITIES
• earth elementals - unlocked/unaware of
• fire elementals - unlocked/learning
• character bond - unlocked/unaware of
• telekinesis - unlocked/unaware of
• shapeshifting - unlocked/learning
• clairvoyance - unlocked/mastered

[color=#ac5847]| COMBAT
• will start fights, will finish fights
• possesses no weapons
• physically easy and mentally moderate
• attack in [color=#ac5847]bold #ac5847

[color=#ac5847]| OTHER NOTES
• practices witchcraft. she inherited magic through her father's bloodline and also relies upon ancestral magic
• a member of a coven
• bat companion named velaris?
• name and aesthetics were inspired by feyre archeron and nehemia ytger

Re: to the stars who listen | feyre josephine - Feyre - 08-29-2018

FULL NAME: Feyre Josephine Targaryen-Mikaelson
NICKNAME: Fey, Josie
DATE OF BIRTH: March 28th, 2018
SEXUALITY: Biromantic Homosexual
BIRTH ORDER: First and only child
CREATION DATE: August 2018
CURRENT ALLEGIANCE: The Ascendants

EYES: It seems as if her eyes themselves contain the universe and its galaxies, a radiant blue-lavender shade flecked with golds and hazels. Very rarely do they remain that color when she's practicing magic however, the purple giving way to a glowing amber that can only be compared to the shade of honey.
FUR: Reference here. Expand on pelt coloration and breed.
BODY BUILD: Underneath the fluff that is Feyre's pelt, there is a toned and muscular form. Expand

PERSONALITY:
Created to create, Feyre possesses the soul of an artist. She often times directly channels her emotions into landscape pieces, finding that she can only express herself via means of painting nature scenes and more specifically, mountains. From a young age, she has relied on art as a coping method and a venting tool, her often times hard-to-deal-with emotions cause for her turning to a canvas and paints to release her frustration. That being said, her feelings, as strong as they are, are linked to her ability to paint and produce artwork leaving her without purpose if she cannot create anything that, in her eyes, is considered worthwhile.

MBTI, ALIGNMENT, ETC:
• ENFJ ("The Protagonist"). ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.
• Chaotic Neutral
• Ravenclaw
• Divergent (Candor & Dauntless)
• Expand

BRIEF HISTORY:
Feyre was born to Elijah Mikaelson and Emilia Targaryen sometime before both of their deaths and subsequent resurrections. She comes from a powerful line of witches but, because she has only started using her magic, is at risk of being consumed wholly and completely by it. She is now a member of the Ascendants where she lives with the rest of her coven.

KNOWN RELATIONSHIPS:
• Sister to to many deceased or missing siblings.
• Daughter of Emilia Targaryen and Elijah Mikaelson
• Friends: Moonmade, Harland
• Enemies:

HOBBIES:
• Collecting and categorizing various herbs
• Pressing flowers
• Speaking to the dead

POSSESSIONS:
• A grimoire that contains all of her spells and flower pressings

ZODIAC AND NATAL CHART:
Sun in Aries: She has a strong personality and an entrepreneurial spirit. She is ambitious and self-willed, stubborn, obstinate and tenacious. Weaknesses: nervousness, impulsiveness, wastefulness, provoking nature, restlessness and changeability.
Moon in Virgo: She has a very good memory. Scientific or medical studies preferred above all others. She is humble and moderate, calm and reserved. Emotional discipline. She is willing to help, devoted and gentle. Weaknesses: servile nature, frequent changes of occupation, gets annoyed, upset, worries.
Ascendant in Libra: Libra rising people can be enormously persuasive, although they will almost always use a "soft sell" approach when they want to win others over, which is all of the time! A tendency to pass the buck and keep up that "nice guy/gal" image are their worst qualities. However, they can make excellent mediators and will generally be the first to accommodate you.

SELF-LOVE: 8/10
SELF-CARE: 8/10
MEMORY: 4/10
COURAGE: 9/10
CONFIDENCE 7/10
PRIDE: 9/10
GREED: 9/10
PATIENCE: 1/10
TOLERANCE: 7/10
PASSION/MOTIVATION: 7/10
CREATIVITY: 9/10
EDUCATION: 3/10
COMPASSION: 5/10
EMPATHY: 5/10
LOYALTY: 7/10
FORGIVENESS: 2/10
SOCIABILITY: 8/10
EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT: 10/10
PHYSICAL ATTACHMENT: 10/10
STAMINA: 1/10
MENTAL STRENGTH: 5/10
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: 1/10
BATTLE SKILL: 1/10
INITIATIVE: 3/10
RESTRAINT: 5/10
DEFENSE: 2/10
AGILITY: 1/10
FLEXIBILITY: 5/10
STRATEGY: 3/10
LEADERSHIP: 2/10
TEAMWORK: 5/10
WRATH: 8/10

OTHER:
• Faceclaims are Bonnie Bennett and Missandei
• Reincarnation of Margaery Mikaelson-Folie

Re: to the stars who listen | feyre josephine - Feyre - 08-29-2018

[Image: image0.jpg?width=500&height=500]

Re: to the stars who listen | feyre josephine - Feyre - 09-03-2018

[B]playlist
- cosmic love - florence + the machine (then i heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too / so i stayed in the darkness with you)
- victorious - panic! at the disco (i taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep)
- battle cry - imagine dragons (stars are only visible in darkness / fear is ever changing and evolving)
- siren - kailee morgue (there's a bright side / to every wrong thing)
- wreak havoc - skylar grey (everybody prayin' that I’ll change, yeah / maybe one day but tomorrow i’ll be back at it)
- blood // water - grandson (i am the people / i am the storm / i am the riot / i am the swarm)

Re: to the stars who listen | feyre josephine - Feyre - 09-16-2018

human notes
> faceclaim bounces between [b]letitia wright, nathalie emmanuel, and maisie sellers
> short, very short
> uhhh add more to this