Beasts of Beyond
` ✦ ° what's my number — baby - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ` ✦ ° what's my number — baby (/showthread.php?tid=5709)

` ✦ ° what's my number — baby - BABY — - 08-28-2018

BABY
"IF I ONLY COULD BE RUNNING UP THAT HILL . . ."
[table][tr][td]
BASIC INFO
NAME "Baby" / Baby Driver
AGE 12 months
ALLEGIANCE The Typhoon
POSITION Crewmate
[/td][td]
MYERS - BRIGGS
[table][tr][td]
I
N
T
J
[/td][td]
—————|—————————————
——————|————————————
——————————|————————
—————|—————————————
[/td][td]
E
S
F
P
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
BIOGRAPHICAL INFO
Baby is a 12 month old male Border Collie currently residing in the Typhoon as a crewmate. He has regular black and white coding and brilliant hazel-colored hues. Baby was raised on a farm but suffered a head injury and was taken care of by the farmer while his siblings were adopted out to other families. He has Tinnitus (ringing of the ears) but suppresses the symptoms with hearing aids and listening to music. Baby is soft-spoken and introverted, but he's incredibly sweet and a loyal friend to have. He's bisexual biromantic and currently single.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: ` ✦ ° what's my number — baby - BABY — - 08-28-2018

[glow=black,2,300]BABY[/glow]
tags — updated 8/27

[glow=black,2,300]GENERAL[/glow]
name. baby
full first name is baby driver
biological gender. male
he/him
creation date. august 27th, 2018
age. 12 months
clan. crewmate of the typhoon

[glow=black,2,300]IMPORTANT NOTES[/glow]
faceclaim. xavier serrano
voiceclaim. noah centineo
☆ pinterest boards [ i. ]
☆ loosely based off of baby from baby driver
☆ a former pet that ran away
☆ developed tinnitus (ringing of the ears) as a pup after a bad injury to the head; now wears specially fitted hearing aids

[glow=black,2,300]PHYSICAL APPEARANCE[/glow]
border collie. — birth body 100% health
baby is an average black and white male border collie with medium-length fur that is usually well-groomed. he has an athletic build, built for running and other outdoor activities. he has brilliant hazel eyes, which is often described as green with a brown tinge. he has no scars as of yet, and while he may have the potential to be physically strong, he's weak and cannot put up a real fight.
conditions. tinnitus (ringing of the ears); needs hearing aids in order to hear clearly; often listens to music with headphones as a form of therapy; will hear phantom noises such as ringing, buzzing, roaring, clicking, or hissing without hearing aids; noises can range from low roaring to high-pitched squeals and may be painful
injures. none

[glow=black,2,300]PERSONALITY[/glow]
infj && hufflepuff && phlegmatic && neutral good.
only few people can really get to know baby. he tends to blend into the background because of his introverted and quiet nature; he definitely isn't a chatterbox and usually only speaks when he's spoken to. while baby has always been a natural introvert, his condition that he developed as a puppy made him construct more "walls" in his life. not that he necessarily wants to push people out of his life, but he doesn't naturally get close to other people.

this isn't to say that baby is unfriendly. baby is a kind, warmhearted individual who has a lot of love to give, though he doesn't share it with the world. so, if you have the pleasure of getting to know him, then you'll find that he's a loyal friend. while soft-spoken, he is still a gentleman and respectful of those who respect him in return. he may be a little awkward and stubborn, especially in tense situations. he can also be somewhat passive-aggressive (though he hardly ever gets angry, and you'd have to pull a real dick move to get him fuming at you. he has great control over how he handles his temper).

baby also avoids confrontation. not to say that he's a flower-picking pacifist, but he doesn't know how to defend himself. he's not incredibly submissive, though he's not dominating either. he's rather neutral in terms of social rankings, and would rather stick to the sidelines instead of being the center of attention.

surprisingly, compared to how he lets on, baby can be very emotional (though he doesn't like to appear emotionally vulnerable to others). he's not as emotionless or stoney as he may come off to be. he gets frustrated, he gets annoyed, he gets sad, but he'd rather keep his emotions to himself because of his introverted tendencies.
main personality traits.
— introverted, quiet, keeps to himself most of the time, soft-spoken, sensitive
— a gentleman, kind, polite, awkwardly charming
— intelligent, quick-thinker, resourceful, persistent
— quietly passive-aggressive, non-confrontational, protective, physically and mentally weak
character tropes. WIP

[glow=black,2,300]RELATIONS[/glow]
family npc x npc, npc siblings
— born and raised on a farm in a city, ran away from owner
sexuality. bisexual
relationship status. single
— ½ of ship
friends. tba
enemies. tba

[glow=black,2,300]INTERACTION[/glow]
physically && mentally. easy && easy
doesn't start fights && doesn't kill && will try to avoid fighting
self defense. not trained in the least, relies on instincts, reflexes are slow
fights with tooth and claw
can powerplay nonviolent/peaceful actions
ask for injury | no capture / kill / maim
[member=2137]BABY —[/member]  or [member=106]BEATLES[/member]  when attacking[/color]
attacks in underline
powers. none