Beasts of Beyond
play a ghost's lil brother? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: play a ghost's lil brother? (/showthread.php?tid=5699)

Pages: 1 2

play a ghost's lil brother? - tricky - 08-27-2018

[align=center]
    hello!! i'm tricky, and some of y'all may know my ghost boy, [member=67]beck.[/member] i've been on the lookout for people to adopt out a character important from his history: his little brother, marco. so far, nobody's stuck with him yet, but hopefully third's times the charm! there's a lot of history and details about marco, though, considering he is beck's brother so both of their histories need to stay consistent and matching with each other. of course, anything aside from a few set traits is free game!

to summarize marco, he is the birth son to beck's adoptive romani mother, three years younger than beck himself (1491). they were raised together and were quite close until a massacre on their traveling group separated them both -- marco being five and beck being eight. beck assumed marco was gone, having held his brother in his arms until he seemingly died. fortunately, marco was found by nearby farmers, and after recovery, was adopted by the christian church and raised under their wing. once a teenager at the age of seventeen, he set out to find his estranged brother, who by then had been dead for eight years. with no luck but never giving up hope entirely, marco courted a local farmgirl and settled down on a farm to start a family of his own. he lived a happy life until he died of an injury from working in the fields at the age of forty-six (1537). yet unlike his brother, marco was allowed past the pearly gates, reunited with his family... all except for one. determined to find his elder brother once and for all, marco stepped down from his rank in heaven, volunteering to become an angel to carry out his god's will in exchange for the knowledge of beck's whereabouts and a chance to find him in the mortal world.

he was designed originally as a romanian lynx, complete with a brilliant halo and impressive wings reminiscent of a swan's, but if needed, that can be changed. what cannot be changed, however, is his dark hair color, tanned skin (incorporated in design), muscular build, and olive eyes, as well as minor scars from his labor in life. as a child, he was written to be soft-spoken, naïve, and a rule-follower, and he carried those traits into adulthood, becoming strongly devoted to his religion and his family, as well as a generous and gentle man. in other words, he's the complete opposite of beck.

if needed, i can provide much more information regarding his backstory, or anything else you might want to know!

in the unlikely event of multiple people volunteering, then i'll choose whoever would be able to portray marco most accurately and be able to keep him active.

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - psy - 08-27-2018

hella track

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - tricky - 08-28-2018

:0!! thanks for the track!

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - rushy - 08-30-2018

we out here, stating interest in cool character ideas

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - tricky - 08-31-2018

uh sure! just listing out your plans for him and interpretation would help me decide ;0

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - dreamiplier - 09-01-2018

gasps ima just put a big ol' track in here

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - tricky - 09-02-2018

hm there should probably be a deadline, huh? um how bout this tuesday night?

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - tricky - 09-24-2018

bump if theres anybody out there still interested (because i still am :''>)

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - rushy - 09-25-2018

(i definitely am!)

Re: play a ghost's lil brother? - LittleFox - 09-30-2018

I am!