Beasts of Beyond
A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. (/showthread.php?tid=5671)

Pages: 1 2 3

A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - TSUYU. - 08-26-2018

TSUYU ASUI
✯ — MY HEAD HURTS, BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOU!
space
Tanglewood was an unusual place, the marsh almost feeling homey to the frog-manx hybrid. Too bad she couldn't stick around long; she had to snatch up someone and run, after all. This Arrow girl seemed to put up a little fight against her, but nothing could be done against the bone-breaking strength of her tongue, ultimately knocking the girl out from the pressure applied to her body.

Tossing her capturee down on the ground in front of her, Tsuyu tilted her head to the side. Should she wait for people to show up? Nah, she could just wake the victim up now. "Wakey, wakey, ribbit." Tsu cooed into the girl's ear, a hysterial grin on her face.

[member=1350]ARROW ![/member]
space
✯ — HERMAPHRODITE. THE PITT. SHE/HER. REF. TAGS. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - arrow - 08-27-2018

She'd seen a lot of weird shit in her life, this by far was the weirdest and shittiest.

Her ear twitched with the voice of her captor, a sharp pain in her skull soon following. Arrow let out a small pained hiss, opening green eyes to find the frog girl again and...wherever the hell she was now. She definitely wasn't back at the territory, that was for certain. She touched the side of her head gingerly with a paw, finding blood on it when she pulled back. That was one injury she would have to deal with. The second would be whatever was making her so sore. Maybe some bruising too. [color=grey]"Hey, what the actual fuck are you?" The 'who' was not important, not to her. This bitch was literally part frog. The concept of having her ass kicked by her tongue of all things was kinda gross, kinda intriguing. But mostly gross.

© LEXASPERATED

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - TSUYU. - 08-27-2018

TSUYU ASUI
space
a soft giggle left the unstable frog-manx hybrid's jaws as she took a step forward, her tongue releasing its grasp on the other slowly. if she tried to escape, tsuyu could easily freeze a limb or two if needed. "Manx-frog hybrid, you could say. i'm quite the sight." tsuyu croaked out, glancing over her victim momentarily before an icicle formed in her paw, sharp and pointy.

the hybrid twirled the sharp object in her paw, checking it over before she attempted to stab the icicle into arrow's left back thigh. a look of sadistic glee was plastered over her plain features, her tongue drawing over her chin before extending out once more. "ah, ah.. you're so beautiful.. i want to kill you.." she muttered softly, a look of insane awe in her eyes.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - Luciferr - 08-27-2018

I ADMIRE IT'S PURITY
at first he was somewhat confused but then serpent-lion had been the warrior to drag and convert? this one - another strange-drone in this strange-hive.

so Blacktide approached curiously, a rumbling churr as it peered down at where her captive was and an inquisitive hiss - could he take a leg? were the limbs for him? or would this one hoard the food?

© MADI

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-27-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
Had Dante converted a Snowbounder? The large feline frowned in thought as he came over. "Who the hell are you?" He demanded, narrowing his green eyes at the other hybrid. He didn't like the fact she was here, even if she had captured a Tanglewood member. She was Snowbound last he checked, though he supposed Stryker could have converted her or some shit. Maybe she joined and he wasn't aware of it; after all, he had been stuck in his den for a couple of days hacking his lungs up.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - TSUYU. - 08-27-2018

TSUYU ASUI
space
Tsuyu's ear twitched when she heard Dante speak, her grin growing wider. She kept her eyes on her prey, flicking her bobbed tail slightly. "My name's Tsuyu Asui. Ah.. mister stryker brought me here. Am I useful enough? I could take off a leg or two for the kitty over there? Offer you something, ribbit?" She croaked, her voice calm despite the chilling hysterical edge she had to her voice. If Dante attacked her, she could have another a victim, but then Stryker would get onto her, wouldn't he? Ah, she didn't want him to be mad at her..
space
#psychosocial.

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - arrow - 08-27-2018

[color=grey]"Got some god damn powers too, son of a- FUCK!" Arrow let out a yelp when the icicle was stabbed through her skin, the pain and cold combining into some new feeling entirely, one she didn't have the words to describe. A violent shiver ran up her spine, causing her thin form to spasm for a moment. She hissed a stream of curses under her breath, gritting her teeth. [color=grey]"I'll take the compliment, though I think your vision is impaired, froggy." God, that really hurt.

Sounded like they were making dinner plans. She inwardly winced. Was she gonna die here? So far from home? Ah. Maybe. She attempted to pull at the icicle in her thigh. [color=grey]"If you're planning on dismantling me, at least take something worthwhile. These legs ain't got meat, you'd get more of a meal chewing on a stick." She didn't wanna die.

© LEXASPERATED

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-27-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
Ah, so his assumption was correct. Dante briefly looked down as Arrow spoke, though he quickly dismissed her words with a flick of his torn ear. "Capturing a sole member doesn't make you useful." The hybrid spoke with a small snort. Though capturing somebody was impressive at the very least. "But I suppose you're welcome here nonetheless." He went on with a shrug. "I'm Dante Northwest, by the way." Might as fucking well introduce himself, right? With a huff to himself, Dante looked down at the captured Tangler as Tsuyu spoke of ripping her leg off. "Do whatever the hell you want. We don't give a shit what to do to this fleabag."
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - TSUYU. - 08-28-2018

TSUYU ASUI
space
"ah, i figured such.. maybe i'm not trying hard enough. If i kill some more, maybe stryker-sama will hit me again.. ahh, his paw hurt.." Tsuyu swooned at the thought, her newfound masochistic swing coming back up randomly. When she saw Arrow pulling at the icicle, Tsuyu mumbled a few insults under her breath before she attempted to step on the icicle, aiming to push it in deeper, before her tongue slowly began to wrap around the upper thigh area tightly. Tsuyu seemed to ponder her decision for a moment, shrugging her shoulders and ignoring the buzzing in her head as her tongue began to grow tight, aiming to dislocate her leg or break it with the overbearing force in her tongue.

"Dante is a nice name.. We should go out for drinks one night, ribbit. I'll pay?" tsu asked, distracted by the sight of the struggling victim beneath her. "If you wanna give me a nickname, girlie, call me Froppy. We're friends now, right? If I kill you, you can be added to the collection of skulls tsuyu has in her room! We'd be together forever!"

//god i love my psychotic bitch girl
space
#psychosocial.

Re: A LIE I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL && capture. - arrow - 08-28-2018

[color=grey]"Fleabag? I do not have fleas. I've checked." She responded snarkily, trying to force her attention away from the pain in her leg with sarcasm and some half-assed self deprecating humor. That's what people did right? Act like it didn't bother them? Yeah, but this did bother her. Did so a lot.

She flinched when the icicle was pushed in farther, slicing through her flesh and increasing the frozen feeling beneath her skin. Her leg twitched on it's own as a reaction, the pain going from sharp to dull gradually. She shivered when that god forsaken tongue wrapped around her leg, the slimy feeling making her whole soul feel violated. The increased pressure made her squirm, digging her claws into the ground as she kicked with her good leg.

There was a sickening crack and a pained yell, green eyes watering as her back femur cracked, the fracture almost snapping the bone clean in half. [color=grey]"Please don't, I wanna keep my skull." Her voice was strained, muscles tensing up in an attempt to keep herself together.

© LEXASPERATED