Beasts of Beyond
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. (/showthread.php?tid=5650)

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - TSUYU. - 08-26-2018

TSUYU ASUI
✯ — MY HEAD HURTS, BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOU!
space
///feel free to track! kirishima, bakugo, and tokoyami are the only ones who can mainly fight with her in this thread, but she's open to flank wounds and damages to her back legs.
physically hard, mentally varies. v unstable mentally and emotionally.

Tsuyu had found a new calling. Stryker had made her someone, something.. Useful. She had a meaning to life now. Yes.. She wasn't made to be a hero, like she used to want to be. No, she was meant to be a villain. Powerful, beautiful, enrapturing.

And so she became what she used to once fear.

But she didn't mind such things anymore. The pitt was full of people who could use her, she could be useful to the villains which had gave her purpose. She was a mere slave to those in the Pitt, but she wasn't weak. Her dual water-ice manipulation was dangerous, and could easy take a limb's use from a person if the right spot is frozen. Of course, it usually took her bite on an appendage for it to work.

Tsuyu didn't have an issue walking across the salty waters to the pirates lands in which they called home. She was here for one reason, and one reason only.

She was going to get Tokoyami to come with her. But not after she told him how she felt about him. She loved him, she always had. Even after she failed to protect him from death in their past lives, Tsuyu loved him. She wanted him to be hers, they were fated to be together.

Nobody could have him, except her.

Tsuyu looked terrible, to be honest. She smelt like blood, however faint it was. She had bags under her eyes from obvious lack of sleep, and her fur was messed and smelled faintly of death. It was true, she was a villain, who murdered with no issues anymore.

With a touch of her paws to a tree trunk, Tsuyu activated her wall-walker ability, soon trampling up the tree with no issues, to sit on a tree branch and wait. He knew what Tsuyu smelt like, She was sure he'd find out she was here. If not, Bakugou or Kirishima would.

Ah, she missed her friends..

[member=1530]Kirishima[/member] [member=1637]bakugou[/member]
space
✯ — HERMAPHRODITE. THE PITT. SHE/HER. REF. TAGS. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - Character Graveyard. - 08-26-2018

It's been a while since he had left Snowbound. He missed hanging out with Izuku and Tsuyu and the others, but he was happy here in the Typhoon. Snowbound wasn't the right place for him but he felt right at home here. He didn't plan on leaving for a long time if he had to be honest. He had been slowly recovering from his recent injuries and now, he could walk, though he was very slow and he couldn't talk out-loud yet.

He could smell someone from Snowbound in the territory very faintly. He would frown and he would continue to walk on. Crimson-colored eyes quickly spotted Tsuyu in one of the trees and he would blink in his surprise. Hey Tsuyu, what are you doing here?
tags :: updated 8/23:

Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - EXODUS-- - 08-26-2018

// track :eyes:

Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - TSUYU. - 08-26-2018

TSUYU ASUI
✯ — MY HEAD HURTS, BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOU!
space
It was amusing, really. She was friends with all of these fools. All of these traitors, liars. Stryker had introduced her to a group of people who could use her, make her feel wanted. She knew the truth now, they weren't her friends. They were all going to betray her in the end, which is why she chose to fight. Only the strong survived, the weak died.

Tsuyu's ears perked up when she heard the familiar voice of Kirishima in her mind, making her glance down awkwardly, her body slightly hanging upside down from the branch she was on. "Waiting for Tokoyami-san, I'm here to talk to him, ribbit." She croaked out, a cheeky smile on her face. However cheeky it could look, she still looked creepy as hell. Like how a criminal would look if they were trying to lie about stealing something. Yeah, it could be compared to that.

Well, she was here to steal something. Tokoyami's heart.
space
✯ — HERMAPHRODITE. THE PITT. SHE/HER. REF. TAGS. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - Luciferr - 08-27-2018

//track fo now maybe

Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? && murder. - Character Graveyard. - 09-03-2018

oof this is super late

As Tsuyu began to speak, Kirishima would slightly shudder at the cheeky smile on her maw. Now, that told him something was wrong. He would stare in the hybrid female's direction for a couple more seconds, before he heard who she was looking for. Tokoyami. He hadn't seen him in a long time, so he had felt concern for his friend.

Sorry, Tsuyu. I haven't seen him in a while, so he might've left the Typhoon and gone somewhere else or he could still be here but he might not come out because he doesn't want to. Kirishima would say, before he fell silent.
tags :: updated 8/23: