Beasts of Beyond
bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 (/showthread.php?tid=5644)

bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 - sephiroth - 08-26-2018

[Image: tumblr_p18fkxSdpR1ugq03no1_r1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — MEMBER — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]He had been tasked with giving out, well, tasks this week.  It was a job he was willing to take especially after participating in his own event, in his attempt to break in some of his groupmates when it came to physical activity.  Sephiroth would prowl to the entry hall where everybody could hear him and seat himself, his silver tufted tail twitching slightly.  "Rosebloods, gather here to receive a task."

mobile/sticky please?

Re: bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 - HORIZON CIPHER. - 08-26-2018

HORIZON CIPHER
fuck the doomed
you're on your own !
Ah, Horizon had heard about these things and was awaiting for the time they would actually start. Hearing Sephiroth's call, the devil made his way over and gave a nod to the lion. "I'll have one."
bio | member of the rosebloods | tags

Re: bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 - emil - 08-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]the snow leopard padded over quietly, coming to stop beside horizon. prestige offered a nod in greeting to sephiroth, glad someone had volunteered to give out tasks this week. "i'll take one." he said lightly.

Re: bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 - rushy - 08-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Ah, chores. As much as Lydia was wholeheartedly devoted to The Rosebloods, she did have a distaste for the routine tasks they had to do. You'd never catch her saying so though. The red tabby slunk over, slow as Christmas, and appeared towards the back of the group, calling out to Sephiroth "I'd be happy to take one," in a tone that suggested otherwise.

Re: bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 - sephiroth - 08-27-2018

SEPHIROTH
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Hm, he already had an audience.  Sephiroth would consider his groupmates with his sharp blue-green eyes before he spoke clearly.  "[member=1987]HORIZON CIPHER.[/member], set up a training obstacle course somewhere in the territory for others to go through.  [member=1699]PRESTIGE N. M.[/member], organize something to do against one of our enemies to get under their skin and then carry it out.  [member=2054]lydia :・゚✧[/member], the Typhoon recently gave us gifts, I want you to return the favor."  There, his first round completed

Re: bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 - rhosmari - 08-28-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]She was late but then again she didn't kick herself over it. Weekly tasks were a normal occurrence and she understood their purpose. To breath life into a place that was full of lethargy. But the woman wondered at what sort of task would be given to her. Slowly she approached the slivery lion, gaze of neutral orange red fixated on him as she settled down and curled her thick tail around her body. Her muzzle was slightly parted as she breathed in a slow breath and then releasing it she finally spoke up about what she was here for although it was rather obvious. "I'd like a task."

Re: bury me face down | weekly tasks 8/26 - sephiroth - 09-01-2018

SEPHIROTH
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]He had been waiting for others to show up before giving out more tasks, but he didn't want to wait too long.  Sephiroth would look down at Blueridge, flicking his tail.  "[member=2032]BLUERIDGE[/member], summer will be ending soon and I want you to host a social event centered around celebration of the season."  Basically something to end out summer on and welcome autumn.