Beasts of Beyond
and let me breath [o, lost] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: and let me breath [o, lost] (/showthread.php?tid=5641)

and let me breath [o, lost] - IVAN Z. BRAGINSKY - 08-26-2018

IVAN ZIMAVICH BRAGINSKY ✧tags[/color]
Maybe he was losing it in some degree- even now, as the sand filled his paws and he couldn’t quite give it a feeling or a name. His wandering had started again- he wasn’t sure where he was.
The bear slumped over in the sand, eyes lidded and groaning lightly.
© madi

Re: and let me breath [o, lost] - EROS - 08-26-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black"]He wasn't supposed to be outside of the jungle environment that he knew so well. There were boundaries he was supposed to uphold and this was breaking one of them. But sometimes he couldn't help himself, there were times when he just wanted to travel a little bit further than what he knew and what he had been able to see. What they let him see. He had heard stories of the desert and he had thought of one day going out there and seeing it for himself. But those days terror gripped him for even thinking of leaving the jungle and stepping further from those that nurtured him, taught him, and beat him. Yet here he was on the edge of the jungle, eyes of pink marble shifting over the expanse of sand with awe before he took one step out into the heated atmosphere. His breathing quickened a bit too much and he had to stop himself for a moment to try and calm down. Thick forked tail was kept between his legs as always and he swallowed, neck shifting under the tattered grey leather collar he wore around his neck.

Another step took him further and he couldn't help but glance back over his shoulder. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, not without permission but he just wanted a small taste of what the desert was like. So he moved further out and further still and that was when he spotted the figure of a bear who seemed collapsed upon the ground. Truly this was his first time ever encounter such a creature so he didn't know what to call it but instinct made him slowly walk over with his head lowered as it usually was. His long ears pulled forward just slightly before a gentle breath left him and he attempted to nudge the creature's shoulder as a away of helping. "S-sir, you aren't supposed t-to be here. Are you okay...can I be of some assistance?" Please be quick. I'm not supposed to be here either. His mind spoke up but he stayed all the same, hoping that things would turn out in his own favor.

Re: and let me breath [o, lost] - guts - 08-26-2018

The large animal's white fur stuck out against the golden sand that stretched out beyond the oasis, otherwise she might not have seen him. She didn't want to go too far out into the desert, lest she get lost and never find her way back. Getting there to where the clan stayed had been difficult enough and she didn't want to make that journey again. Even so, she did sometimes venture out towards the open space, wanting to get some air and most of all get away from all the people that seemed to roam around everywhere. She valued her solitude, maybe a little too much, even.

Cosette didn't know what polar bears were, but despite her lack of knowledge, it didn't take much to notice how he didn't seem to be built for such a place. Her heart twisted as she saw him fall, hurrying over and nearly tripping over herself, paws sinking into the sand. She regretted not having her water pouch with her like Ninazu had advised. But she didn't have much time to think about that, the serval stopping at his side and watching as Valkyr asked if he needed any help.
tags :: updated 8/18:

Re: and let me breath [o, lost] - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-26-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
The jungle was a place Dante was rather comfortable with, compared to the desert. The hybrid much preferred the jungle due to it possibly having a source of water rather than the damn desert, so it wasn't much of a surprise that the Strong Arm was here. However, what he did not like was an intruder, and the scent of an unfamiliar group made his lips curl in a snarl as he followed the smell. "You two are absolutely pathetic." Dante hissed towards Cosette and Valkyr - who wasn't supposed to be here in the first place, but that was a matter to attend to later - as he quickly rushed forward, aiming to bowl himself into ZIMAVICH. Of course, there was a massive size difference between them, due to Dante being part-domestic feline.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: and let me breath [o, lost] - ; albion - 08-26-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
BENNY G.
"that's because its dead dante." at least, it looked almost dead. they might as well led the heat kill the beast and use its body to feed everyone for a month. benny had never tried bear meat before; where would one be in the west? apparently... here. though even the fox knew it was quite odd for an animal like this to be out here so far from it's habitat. there wasn't a damn iceberg in sight, how'd it get so lost?

he stopped not too far next to cosette, but kept his distance from the white beast. "let mother nature do it's thing, fella's. ain't no reason we gotta save it. i'mean look how fuckin' huge it is! could feed us for weeks, yeah?" it was already exhausted, probably had barely any fight in it to begin with. just a few more hours of the heat and no water, then they could come in and bring it back home for everyone.