Beasts of Beyond
A LIONHEART / LAVI'S TAGS & STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: A LIONHEART / LAVI'S TAGS & STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=5626)

A LIONHEART / LAVI'S TAGS & STORAGE - Grey - 08-25-2018

[glow=black,2,300]LAVI, THE PSYCHIC CHILD[/glow]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.0; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
[ BUT YOU'RE A KING AND I'M A LION HEART ]

G E N E R A L
☆ LAVI [ LAH – VEE ] | NICKNAMED "VI"
☆ cisgender female / preferably she, her pronouns
☆ currently resides in san creado / member
☆ 19 years old / ages randomly / created [25/08/2018]

N O T E S
☆ joined san creado in a group joining with quinn, evie and toast
☆ she's afraid of the ocean and doesn't know how to swim
☆ she is both scared and fascinated by fire, deeply attracted to anything that sparkles
☆ one of her most painful experiences was when her wings first started growing in
☆ lavi smokes every now and then

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
☆ demiromantic | demisexual
☆ swings both ways | single, open
☆ a closeted gay, afraid of coming out
☆ npc x npc | open for adoption
☆ ask for capture and/or torture

A E S T H E T I C
☆ [CONCEPT]: a 5'5 girl with light brown hair and an assortment of mutations.
she has a pleasant face, not overwhelmingly attractive but beyond normal. lavi has wide hazelnut-coloured eyes and soft, pinkish lips, her expressions gracefully framed by her long light brown hair which has streaked highlights of blonde and darker, ashen shades. her hair is usually tied into a single braid. her skin is tanned giving her a chocolate-like palette. upon her body are white constellations appearing as dot to dots and contrasting against her light brown skin - the most notable parts of her body in which her constellations appear would be the side of her neck, across her forehead, her shoulder blades, back hands and forearms, and down the outer side her legs. other aspects of her appearance includes:
— FACE PATTERN: upon her cheeks and starting from beneath her two eyes she is dappled with varying white dots and flecks, few of these dots appear atop and around her eyes. they glow a bright white when she is using clairvoyance.
THIRD EYE: situated at the middle of her forehead. the eye is often closed until she wants to use it. when opened, lavi's clairvoyance is activated allowing her to see moments into the future. the sclera of the third eye itself is black and the iris is a hazelnut brown.
— RAM HORNS: she has matching brown ram horns which grow from the top of her forehead and coil about her ears before pointing outwards. the edges are quite blunt.
— ANGEL WINGS: large, brown-feathered wings. when fully stretched out reaches a length of 11ft (approx. 335 cm). as lavi has no means of recalling her wings, she rests them folded against her back but sometimes she uses her wings like a cape, dragging them lazily behind her.
— CLOTHES: plain, white sneakers. a thin, open-back t-shirt with frills and a skirt. her wings protrude from that space on her back.

I N V E N T O R Y
☆ carries everything in a satchel
☆ bamboo flute
☆ rolls of bandages
☆ a notebook and some pens

P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] gullible, emotionally cold, socially inept, isolated
☆ cowardly, friendly, afraid of people, easily distracted and bored
☆ [INTERIOR] over-imaginative, sentimental, fragile, fearful, doubtful
☆ cheeky, reaction formation, dishonest, lonely, holds grudges

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [POWERS] clairvoyance
☆ physically easy / mentally easy / won't start fights
☆ peaceful powerplay allowed / cannot be mindread without permission
☆ underline and attack in bold / tag if needed

Re: A LIONHEART / LAVI'S TAGS & STORAGE - Grey - 08-25-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:17pt;line-height:1.1;;font-family:georgia"][i]rules say our emotions don't comply[div style="font-size:8pt;line-height:.1.1;font-family:arial;margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:-2px"]
[ LAVI  |  CISGENDER FEM  |  CLAIRVOYANT ANGEL  |  SAN CREADO  |  STORAGE  ]