Beasts of Beyond
SLEEPWALKING // beach party! *Weekly Task 8/24* - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: SLEEPWALKING // beach party! *Weekly Task 8/24* (/showthread.php?tid=5571)

SLEEPWALKING // beach party! *Weekly Task 8/24* - GORDON CIPHER. - 08-24-2018

This was the second time a task required her to be at the beach, but Gordon didn't mind too much. Despite her worries about the ocean, the little she-cat loved the beach - though definitely not as much as she enjoyed the gardens. The beach was tranquil in its own way and it soothed the Hearthkeeper, just so long as she wasn't in the water. That was... the downside to this beach party. At first, Persephone had suggested a swimming party and that honestly worried Gordon a bit, but likely the other female had went back on that and specified this was meant to be a beach party, meaning that they didn't have to strictly swim. That was a major relief.

Once again, Gordon got some help from her NPC clanmates in setting things up. She had set up a couple of places where people could get a drink if they wanted, but none of the drinks were alcoholic. It was just different types of juices, like grape juice, orange juice, or apple juice, and some lemonade and water. Hopefully that was enough to satisfy people, even though there weren't any alcohol. That shouldn't be something somebody was dependent on, but Gordon didn't want to get into that sort of argument today.

The next thing Gordon set up were a couple of towels on the beach where people could relax and lay in the sun if they wished, or in the shade under some umbrellas that her NPC friends helped carry over. There really wasn't much to this party other than it being a get-together more than anything, but the little she-cat seemed proud of herself.

"Ah, I-I'm having a little beach party over h-here!" Gordon called, biting her lip a bit as her voice traveled across the beach as much as it could. She hated being loud but alas, that was something that had to happen in order to get people to gather around. No matter how hard her heart pounded in her chest, she had to calm herself down and tell herself that this was okay, that nobody was going to hurt her here.
i am a lion born from things you cannot be ! ━

Re: SLEEPWALKING // beach party! *Weekly Task 8/24* - JERSEYBOY - 08-24-2018

JERSEYBOY ✧informationreferencetumblrpinterest
Although Jerseyboy had grown up around bodies of water, they weren't necessarily beaches. It was mainly rivers and bays that made their way through upper New Jersey and New York City. He only ever swam in one of the main rivers, though it didn't have much of a shoreline to sit on. This place, though? This place was nice. Jerseyboy was really digging the scenery — the v i b r a n t houses, the bordering mountains, the narrow streets, the watercolor skies and the ( s h i m m e r i n g ) sea. It was far better than a [sub]murky[/sub] swamp or a [sub]bone-chilling[/sub] mountain cave.

The tuxedo tom didn't quite know who the host was, but so what? He wasn't afraid to meet and socialize with new people. Hearing the call, he made his way onto the sand and over towards where Gordon had set up. Towels, drinks... Speaking of which, "You got any beer or anything? Somethin' I can sip on?" Jersey had asked in a casual manner. He saw an array of beverages but not the kind he was looking for, and if anyone knew him, they knew that he liked a cold one at all times of the day.
© madi

Re: SLEEPWALKING // beach party! *Weekly Task 8/24* - GORDON CIPHER. - 08-25-2018

Gordon blinked up at Jerseyboy as he came over, a small frown crossing her face as she heard his question. "I-I, uh..." She stammered out at first. "N-no, I, um... didn't think they'd be necessary," She explained rather quickly, tapping her tail against the ground. Of course somebody would come over and ask, and sometimes those people that were into drinking and all that were a bit aggressive, and that's what made her a bit wary of Jerseyboy now. At least, he didn't seem like he'd be too upset over there not being any alcoholic beverages, but who knew? "Th-there's um... apple juice instead?" She offered, as if that was a proper replacement.
i am a lion born from things you cannot be ! ━