Beasts of Beyond
ROYALS - private ; prestige - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ROYALS - private ; prestige (/showthread.php?tid=5529)

ROYALS - private ; prestige - rhosmari - 08-23-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]There was a lot of research she had decide to do of her own accord. One thing was for certain when one was in a new place and environment they had to understand what they were doing and whom they were up against. It wasn’t hard to gain information on the Rosebloods and so she proceeded from there, gathering bits and pieces of information on other groups so that she could collectively form an idea about each one. It was interesting the mere fact that it seemed they had only one ally and that was the water based backstabbers. As the saying went one could never trust a pirate but it appeared they were willing. But they needed to broaden their horizons so to speak and that was the very reason why she was here now. To talk to Prestige about applying their ability to receive more friends on common ground especially if they were gunning for the Pitt. There hadn’t been any offers coming in so they needed to go to them. ”Prestige, I’m here to talk to you about gaining alliances with a few groups. It might be beneficial in the long run if we upped our alliance count. Perhaps we should try Tanglewood and the Ascendents for now.”

Re: ROYALS - private ; prestige - emil - 08-23-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]politics had never been the male's strong suit. he'd always hated dealing in them, sticking his nose in other groups' affairs, asking for help from people he didn't know. but as a leader, it was his duty to do such things; visit other groups and propose alliances or repair things. it kind of... sucked.

prestige lifted his head upon hearing blueridge's voice outside his door, hurrying to open it and invite her in. he was getting more and more visits like this from members, wanting to dip their toes into the politics of the rosebloods and offer help. the snow leopard appreciated it, he really did; there was no way he could handle all of this himself, especially with felix stepping down after sola, but the little meetings had become so frequent that he was growing dreadfully tired of them. still, the snow leopard greeted the feline with a smile as she entered.

he seated himself on his bed and listened to her words, ears twitching ever so slightly. "i agree," pres murmured first, nodding. "however we happen to have declared tanglewood enemies under sola's rule, when they insulted her children, and the ascendants are enemies of our only current ally." he informed her lightly. his tail switched lightly over his mattress. "i wouldn't be opposed to attempting amends with the tanglewood, though. they too are under a different leader. perhaps we can strike a deal or something of the sort. what do you think?" the leopard hummed, head tipping as he peered at blueridge.

Re: ROYALS - private ; prestige - rhosmari - 08-24-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]She listened carefully, making sure she had heard right and took notes mentally. This was something she had not heard as she had not been within the group when these things had happened and so she was going to have to keep up with this information. Tanglewood had insulted a child of one of the former leaders. But she decided to press forth with her own question of this. "Was it simple one creature who decided to talk out of turn or all of them? I can moderately excuse such a thing but we should also ask for a formal apology as a child shouldn't be abused verbally. If we can work out a deal as you have said then that would be the appropriate action." Now came the last part where the Ascendants happened to be enemies of the Typhoon. Interesting and she debated on this before she allowed a soft breath to escape her muzzle. Things were never easy and as more groups showed up the more entangled in a web of lies and politics it would become. Something that would be hard to understand who was friend and who was foe. "I think it would be more beneficial to have the Ascendants as an ally. Regardless of if the Typhoon will be upset or not we need an ally to communicate with and to have more events. The size of the Ascendants is something to factor in as well. I'm also looking at the fact that we might be getting into a tight spot with the Pitt as well. As unapologetic as they have been with taking our food they might be a problem. I would also say to befriend Snowbound who was taken over by the Pitt and has suffered at the paws of them."

Re: ROYALS - private ; prestige - emil - 08-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]prestige considered her words, taking them into advisement, listening intently as she gave suggestions. the snow leopard was quiet for some moments after she finished, debating, silent and calculating. a soft sigh breathed through his lips and he slowly nodded. "as much as i would enjoy more allies, i don't think it would be wise to ally ourselves with peaceful groups when we pride ourselves in being considerably non-peaceful. i've been too kind, we must return ourselves to power." he began slowly.

"while the ascendants could be useful, we would be making an enemy of the typhoon by allying with them, and that is not something we want in our current situation. lacking members, healers, resources... we can't afford that. the snowbound is extremely peaceful, and though the pitt has dealt a lot of damage to them, they are nearly as small as we are and not violent in the slightest. neither of us would truly benefit from an alliance." the leopard considered blueridge for a moment, tail twitching idly at his side. he frowned slightly. "we can try the tanglewood. under a new leader they may be more open to it. if you'd like, you may accompany me when i go to discuss terms." pres offered. he was glad she was so invested in their politics; he would do well to consider her for a rank in the future. the male sat back slightly, blue eyes still focused on the feline, curious as to how she would respond.

Re: ROYALS - private ; prestige - rhosmari - 08-28-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]The woman supposed she had differing ideas than others and she guessed it would prove a point here. So only Tanglewood would be considered which left them with little. In her eyes if a group could be used for their benefit then why not use them. They could simply cut them off if things started to become rough but she wouldn't voice these opinions, no, Pres had already spoken and as a soldier she took orders and decisions from her highers as they came. Thus if the decision was to approaching no one other than Tanglewood she would go with it. Though she hoped they didn't make an enemy out of a wrong group in the future. Nodding lightly the woman would breath in slowly as she flexed her reinforced claws against the ground, thick appendages dragging a bit. "I see. Very well. I would like to accompany you to Tanglewood as merely and overseeing of the proceedings. If you need my input I will gladly speak up." But only if he needed it and nothing more. Her tail flicked slightly at the idea before she sighed mutedly, gaze wandering off. She was now waiting for him to dismiss her.