Beasts of Beyond
NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. (/showthread.php?tid=5516)

NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. - miss ririchiyo - 08-22-2018

MALE
18 Y/O
WERECAT
SAN CREADO
TAGS

Adrien was always told to stay away from danger as a child, to never stray too far off alone, without someone to protect him. But he thought now that wouldn't be the case anymore. He thought that he was safe, able to leave his beach house without getting injured or killed or something. Again.

Chat had often taken over when he left the house, but today, Adrien had convinced the more dominant pillar to let him explore instead. With a quick, ignored warning of safety from Chat himself, Adrien had ventured out into the territory. The familiar sight of trees had reached the blonde's vision, making him run faster than he thought he could.

It didn't take long for Adrien to get lost, unaware of his surroundings as he tried to remember where he had come from. Then, everything blacked out.

Blood had been left behind in his wake, as well as patches of black fur.

The black werecat had been captured by the Berserkers, taken, right under his own nose. Chat warned Adrien, but he didn't listen. This is why he didn't let the blonde take control of the body.

Re: NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. - teef - 08-23-2018

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

[color=white]ji wasnt one to let his desires get away from him, but chat? chat was something he wanted, and he wanted chat with a desperation. something about the neko had caught his attention when he had rescued him from a messy ending. so here he was, struggling through the forest in an attempt to reach the beach from his own little house.

groaning as he shifted his weight onto his new model of a prosthetic limb, jikai kept going, wanting to deliver one of the few charms he had made for chat. as he walked he grew uneasy, sensing something deep inside the earth, feeling stress and fear from one certain area. hurrying his hobble jikai advanced towards the area, breath catching in his throat as he sensed danger and loss, as well as the stench of blood.

the vampires will be here any second now... he thought lowly to himself as he came upon the area where adrien had been taken, the young witch growing still as a rage built inside of his chest, thumping beside his heart that clawed to escape. the hellhound in his body rumbled unhappily, eyes zoned in on the small area where a scuffle had occurred, his breath coming fast as he took in the blood and patches of black fur. his mind ran through the many people that this black fur might belong to, but his newest friend is the only person that came up with black fur. unwilling for this to be the truth, jikai took a deep breath and let it out as he shuffled to the marks left behind, dropping to his knee to pick up a chunk of fur, raising it to his nose to breathe in the scent. it was chat, or rather, adrien, the werecat's humanistic personality.

Re: NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. - alexander - 08-23-2018

[div style="width: 45%; margin: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify"]No one from San Creado has ever been captured. There were always people around, no one ever really seemed to be alone, at least not long enough for someone to steal them away. There was really no reason for someone to kidnap a citizen from their town - they had barely interacted with any of the other groups outside of the land they had claimed, and if they had, it was civil. Someone kidnapping Adrien was not to be expected at all; what had the kid done to anyone? What did the kidnappers think would happen if they did capture the young hero? That the whole of San Creado would go after him, or drop to their knees to get him back? The town was full of supernatural creatures who didn't care.

Whoever the catnapper was, they didn't think this whole thing through.

Alexander is next to arrive on the scene, attracted by the smell of blood. They were hoping to get a meal - maybe a hiker had fallen or was crushed by a rock, and they could finish them off without making a scene. What they found was a lot more disappointing. The vampire huffs through their nose at the sight of Jikai, nose deep in what looked like a bunch of fur. They stop a few feet behind them, hands on their hips. "Hey, sorry to interrupt your witchy 'get connected to the Earth by sniffing whatever is on the ground', but I think you're injured again. Or someone around here is. There's blood everywhere." They inhale again, catching the scent of Adrien and some unknown, a frown coming to their lips.

They turn to look around for the younger man, not yet connecting the dots. A kidnapping was far from their thoughts. "Hey, I didn't walk in on you and kitty experimenting with bloodplay, did I? Did you manage to snag a third party? I'm not into voyeurism, so tell me if I need to leave."

stopping himself from making a biting retort jikai turned to face alexander, [color=#151B54]"hello to you too. this time it isn't my blood. and no ... we aren't even a thing." he snorted as he hefted himself to his feet, eyebrows furrowed. he turned again to alex, painfully serious, "my sniffer might be broken, but I can't find a trail. can you smell anything? obviously we could follow the blood ... but something isnt right ..." he trailed off as he turned around.

the fact that he had been kidnapped was only beginning to tickle his brain, preferring more to worrying about chat potentially injuring himself in a freak accident. he pursued his lips, "nah, i'm pretty sure I'm not his ideal type. just something to play with and cast aside." jikai shrugged, biting his lower lip as he reached out with his senses. he could sense small flickers of energy for the living signatures around them, but he could barely tell anything apart from the blazing presence of alex at his side. blinking once and twice he gnawed more at his lip and inner cheek.

"well, kitty isn't nearby. i can't pick up on an energy trail. hey ... what territories are around us? I'm a little unpolished in my knowledge. wouldn't hurt to ask around, would it, especially if kitty wont come back for a can of tuna and saucer of milk. hey ... what if hes been ... cat-napped??" he entertained the thought, chuckling at his stupid word choice, tongue running over his teeth.

Re: NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. - alexander - 08-23-2018

[div style="width: 45%; margin: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify"]"Not a thing? I really thought you charmed him when that house half crushed you to death." Alex retorts, though they're not really paying attention to the witch anymore. They look out into the surrounding trees, searching for some kind of sign, hands coming to rest on their hips. The scent trail of Adrien's capture was starting to fade, something that would be hard to follow just by their nose, but it was something. "Looks like someone dragged our cat into their bag and took him away." They say after a moment, turning back to Jikai, rolling their eyes at his statement about being something to play with. Adrien seemed like the type of boy to flirt with just about anyone, and so was Jikai. It was a bad mix.

"Morgan Heights and The Berserkers are close by. I doubt Morgan Heights has anything to do with this, though." They answer, cringing at the catnapped joke. They had been making similar puns since they met the young hero, but it didn't stop them from groaning loudly over the witch's laugh. Alex shakes their head in feigned disappointment, shooting Jikai an unimpressed glare. "We can go looking for him, but we better go back to town and tell Marko what's happening. I'm sure he won't be too glad to hear someone stole the town's pet." Marko wouldn't care much, they're sure, but they're kinda hungry and they want to convince someone else to come along. Wandering around the woods with Jikai wasn't exactly their idea of fun.

jikai's eyes found alex with a dark look. [color=#151B54]"that was ... something of a different reason. hmmm. it seems to be that way. why would the berserkers want chat?" he hummed in considerable thought, rubbing his arms as he sighed.

he turned to alex, "let's find marko then. see what we're allowed to do and what not to do." he answered slowly, worrying his lip between his teeth. holding his handful of fur he grimaced and groaned as he stood up, putting the fur into his pocket as he turned to alex, motioning for them to lead the way.

Re: NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. - MARKO ! - 08-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: verdana;"]♦ — marko's apathy was an entirely different brand than, say, cat's. he was more hitchhiker's-guide-to-the-galaxy-brand of apathy, whereas she was more... some depressing book that he never would've had the patience to read. nothing mattered, so why not? he didn't really care for many people outside of cat, alex, and rialto; sure, he gained crushes on just about every hunk that showed up in town, but he never really gained much of an emotional attachment to anyone. he liked messing with people, and growing attached would make it harder to fuck around.

but, wait, this wasn't about cat not caring about things in a different way than how marko didn't care about things. this was about marko being extremely bored, enough so that he'd ran out of birdseed and was now looking for an alex to bother.

the undertaker was a little shocked when alex and some dude he was pretty sure he recognized went by the building he was sitting on top of, seemingly talking about him. that was odd. sure, he was leader, but... he was also just another vampire.

taking a hard landing on the unkept pavement behind them, marko grinned at the pair. "i heard i'm needed?" he asked, giggling deviously. he had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on, but he figured he might as well enjoy it. sure, later he might be the slightest bit unhappy, but the vampire had no way of knowing that.

Re: NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. - alexander - 08-26-2018

[div style="width: 45%; margin: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify"]Alex didn't talk much as they led Jikai out of the forest and back into town, hands shoved into the pockets of their shorts. They weren't one for silence, so they filled the time by humming a soft tune, eyes raised to the buildings of San Creado in hopes of finding Marko quicker. They must have missed him, because the young blood appeared behind them. They grin at the sound of the man's voice, their blank expression coming alive again. They move past Jikai to throw an arm around Marko, grin sharp, burgundy eyes upturned. Any problem didn't seem like such a big deal with the Undertaker around. "Aren't you always needed, little Marko?" They laugh, pushing their fingers into his side to tickle him. Alexander has half a mind to forget about Adrien in favor of dragging Marko off to play some games.

The vampire remembers Jikai's anger in the forest and turns to look back at him, their expression settling into something more serious. Right, it wasn't time for their games. They had a feeling getting permission and heading over to The Berserkers would be more interesting. "Anyways, our local stray cat disappeared up in the woods. There's a some blood up there, a faint scent trail. Witch thinks someone in The Berserkers might have something to do with it." They pause to take a breath, tugging distractedly at their hair. "So, we were wondering if we could take a trip over there. See if we can find our cat."

Re: NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY && captured. - teef - 08-26-2018

no fancy today lol //

jikai gave marko a quick look when he appeared behind them, eyes not recognizing the undertaker, but appraising him anyways and adding him to memory. "Please? It ... it's important to me, even if it isn't important to others." he murmured as he faced marko properly. he nodded his head in greeting, introducing himself, "I am jikai horrel, a relative newcomer to san creado. i know chat noir, our missing 'local cat' as alex has said. he is a werepanther and goes around most of the time in a leather bodysuit." he spoke, offering a hand formally. "If he has been ... catnapped, I would very much like to go after him. It seems that you are the head of power here. if you will not allow a formal representative group from san creado to go and find him, I will go myself to find and rescue chat noir, with or without your permission." he told him in a pleasant tone, the foreign man smiling sweetly as he faced the undertaker, hand clasped about the bunch of fur he had picked up.