Beasts of Beyond
「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 (/showthread.php?tid=5484)

Pages: 1 2

「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 08-21-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family:arial;"]Heyo, guys! I wanted to open Jerseyboy up for threads with your characters! He's a tuxedo kitty, he comes from the New Jersey-New York area and he's basically an Italian piece of trash!! He's rowdy and rude and a dumbass thot so I'm,,, sorry in advance. You can learn more about him in his tags!
Also, you guys can suggest stuff that isn't on here! These are just general things to give you guys ideas if needed ajsjdkek

OPEN TO:
— smoking/drinking with y/c; or perhaps y/c tries to discourage him and he ignores them
— singing/guitar/music buddies; maybe y/c comes across him playing music or vice versa
— we can make some weird AUs using this prompt generator
— one-night stands Wink)
— him flirting with your character/flirtationships; so either his attempts are successful or not, it can go either way lmao
— being a bad influence/taking a younger character "under his wing"; he’s actually a good mentor or big brother figure? that is, if you want to learn how to be a troublemaker like him
— crushes on him (rip though lmao)
— arguments; he’s v argumentative
— frenemies
— enemies; not really an “arch-nemesis” kind of deal but more like he wants to Scream whenever he sees y/c and they get into arguments/fights

PICKY ABOUT/MAYBE:
— fighting/scuffles (as long as there’s no serious injury; would also have to happen privately prob since i don't want him to get thrown out too early unless y/c is the one that provokes him)
— friends/close friends (it'll depend on their chemistry and interactions but it's still open!)
— short-term "relationships" (tbh jersey can just use your character for a short while and end up dumping them whOOps he's horrible,, a bitterness/resentment can stem from this or y/c can just not care idk; i’m only picky about this because i don’t want too many of these at once)
— mutual crushes/relationships (there’s like a 1% chance of this happening since he's a hoe and doesn't tend to be loyal, but i’d love to explore this if they have chemistry!)

CLOSED TO:
— litters/adopting anyone
— kill/maim/capture

* i'd prefer threads with prompts so that they don't die out! they can also be open threads to keep things interesting :^) or, depending on the plot, they can just develop throughout the roleplay w/o a private thread?
** i always forget about private threads so, if i owe you one/need to reply to one, please tell me here! it might take me a while to respond to private threads, so apologies in advance!!

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - cobblepot - 08-21-2018

ok
so

i think . we need a pieboy au

but also uhhhh maybe at some point pierce could call jersey out for something in Real Life and they can get into an argument or smth ??? idk

btw if u ever want barbaraboy to meet again lmk , ,,, , shes in the pitt

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - Beverly Resurgam. - 08-22-2018

OHOHOHOH
so i have this headcanon that bev is a huge sucker for bad boys
she also loves drinking
im thinking they can get drunk and he flirts with her and shes like "ugh this guy >" ?
they could have a lil flirtationship too heh

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 08-22-2018

(08-21-2018, 11:57 PM)cobblepot link Wrote: ok
so

i think . we need a pieboy au

but also uhhhh maybe at some point pierce could call jersey out for something in Real Life and they can get into an argument or smth ??? idk

btw if u ever want barbaraboy to meet again lmk , ,,, , shes in the pitt
Um yes
We do
They should like,,, be somewhere? At a fair or an amusement park or the beach or somewhere fun owo
AnD YES BIH CALL HIM TF OUT
that would be so hilarious dhfjekdjfj I’m down for it
What would pierce call him out for?
oof oof I’ll hit up her plotting thread

(08-22-2018, 12:24 AM)Beverly E. Atkins. link Wrote: OHOHOHOH
so i have this headcanon that bev is a huge sucker for bad boys
she also loves drinking
im thinking they can get drunk and he flirts with her and shes like "ugh this guy >" ?
they could have a lil flirtationship too heh
Haha y e ssssss
This can totally happen! This sounds fun skskek
Did you want a thread for them?

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - cobblepot - 08-22-2018

a FAIR omg it's happening

and um i dk i didnt think that far ahead but jerseys an asshole right so it can be ,, anything  u want
it could even be like a Normal jers thing but pierce doesnt like it and is like "stop bich" and jersey gets annoyed

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 08-25-2018

(08-22-2018, 07:51 PM)cobblepot link Wrote: a FAIR omg it's happening

and um i dk i didnt think that far ahead but jerseys an asshole right so it can be ,, anything  u want
it could even be like a Normal jers thing but pierce doesnt like it and is like "stop bich" and jersey gets annoyed
already talked abt this with you on discord so i'm just gonna bump this!

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 09-25-2018

bumping since he's back lol

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - guts - 09-26-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]i cant totally see jersey flirting with ymir and then she just goes "lol srry i like girls"
maybe they also lowkey become Frenemies where they just playfully pick on each other all the time??

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 09-26-2018

(09-26-2018, 05:16 PM)guts link Wrote: [align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]i cant totally see jersey flirting with ymir and then she just goes "lol srry i like girls"
maybe they also lowkey become Frenemies where they just playfully pick on each other all the time??
that would be HILARIOUS YES PLEASE
i'd love to see his reaction to that kskdkskkfk

private thread for this, i'm guessing? :p

Re: 「 ❝ YOUNG, DUMB, & BROKE ❞ ┊ PLOT WITH JB 」 - guts - 09-27-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]yeah!! i dont mind either way tho alshdjfks
im Hyped for her to break some pretty boy ego