Beasts of Beyond
TAKE ME TO CHURCH & checking on jikai. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: TAKE ME TO CHURCH & checking on jikai. (/showthread.php?tid=5482)

TAKE ME TO CHURCH & checking on jikai. - miss ririchiyo - 08-21-2018

MALE
18 Y/O
NEKO
SAN CREADO
TAGS

Adrien had been the one to wake up the body of the two pillars, preparing it for the day. Of course, the moment he stepped out of the werecat's house, Chat took over immediately, running his fingers through his blonde locks. He had to go visit the emergency room, to see Jikai and make sure he didn't die from blood loss or anything. That was important.

After a while of walking, Chat finally arrived, walking through the halls to go to the male's hospital room. "Oi, my dude, you awake?" Asked the mutation, black ears twitching as his super senses zoned in for an answer. He wouldn't enter until he was sure his witchy friend was decent or awake.

Re: TAKE ME TO CHURCH & checking on jikai. - teef - 08-22-2018

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

[color=#151B54]"awake depends on if I am in a world of pain, or if I am floating on cloud nine because I can hear your voice, you dummy." came the waspish retort, the witch sitting up in his bed while playing with a ball of green energy, his eyes fixed on the door. he had started to realize small things in regards to his body, and the coolest by far was the small stubs of something hard like bone on his head in his hair at the crown of his head.

of course, another cool thing, was that he suddenly had gold streaks in his hair, and he could only assume it was from the sudden boost his magick had received. he handled plants and green magick, and he could only assume the gold was like when a plant grew around a precious metal or stone, because damn, this was cool!

stopping his thoughts from distracting himself he yawned, reaching out to the door of his hospital room, he used a tendril of his magick to get the dust to shift in such a way that the door slid open, a result of moving the dirt particles away from jamming the door. "feeling any better today, kid?? the pain isn't as bad right now for me. only shitty part, as you already know, is that they had to take my leg." his face fell into a frown as he looked down at himself and the strange little vines he had made into dolls, his head wrapped up in bandages.

looking up at chat in the doorway once more he smiled feebly, his smile never reaching his eyes. he was rather put out by the sudden events that caused him to lose the use of his leg, but he was hopeful for the future now. he was grateful to the werecat for getting him out of the rubble that had taken him down for the count.

xiaoxiao meanwhile, lifted her head from jikai's shoulders and wiggled as she saw chat. the little python had been disappointed that she hadn't been able to help save her master, but by any indication, the noodle was pleased that chat had. her head turned to jikai as he moved, scooping up his dolls and unraveling them. pain killers hadn't worked, he had only feigned sleep the evening before.

Re: TAKE ME TO CHURCH & checking on jikai. - miss ririchiyo - 08-22-2018

MALE
18 Y/O
NEKO
SAN CREADO
TAGS

Chat let out a soft chuckle as he took a seat beside the golden-haired male, sitting back in the chair he had chosen. How unsual, to ask him if he was okay. "I'm fine, I wasn't the one who had a house fall on me." He chuckled, smiling towards Xiaoxiao momentarily before reaching a hand out, hoping to have the snake touch his hand, however faint it'd be.

He was glad that Jikai could at least joke, but it was obvious that the other was in pain. Chat was of course worried about his newfound friend, and gently stroked the male's arm between clawed fingers. As always, he wore his leather suit, the black mask not doing much to hide his facial features. Black, fluffy ears twitched before pressed back against his cranium, the only thing showing proof that Chat was nervous about touching the witchling.

"I'm not that much younger than you, man. No need to call me kid. I'm taller than you, anyways." Laughed Chat, leaning down to lay his head down on the hospital bed momentarily. Wouldn't it be easier if he shifted? Then he'd be able to comfort the pained male a bit easier, not take up so much room. "Scooch over a bit, I'm joining you up there." He grumbled, the skin on his arms turning to furred paws as he shifted into his black panther form, the large cat prowling around to the other side of the bed before jumping up, laying down next to the witch. Thick, fluffy fur covered the massive feline, toxic green eyes watching the older male before he closed them.

"Besides, diving under all of that rubble to rescue was worth it, Ji."

Re: TAKE ME TO CHURCH & checking on jikai. - teef - 08-22-2018

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

jikai gave a slight smirk, golden eyes landing on chat, [color=#151B54]"if you leave your suit on the floor like that, people will think bad of us. not that I wouldn't mind the rumor that I was in a relationship with a panther." he teased chat when he had shifted and jumped onto the bed. when chat laid down he set his hand on the mighty feline's head, smiling at him.

xiaoxiao slithered over the bedsheets to perch on top of chat with a soft content hiss as she curled up between his shoulders. jikai shifted over so chat would be comfortable, smiling as he ruffled the thick black fur and looked into the bright green eyes that the fur framed. "you look even more pretty like this, yknow? you could definitely be a heartbreaker. probably are. ah. to me, you're a kid specifically because of age. my age isnt what I look ..." he murmured before he bent his head to chat's head and took a deep breath of his scent, eyes closed.

"I didnt mean to sound rude. I am grateful that you saved me, and I dont really have a way to show it to you. all I can do is .... mm. thank you for saving me." he finally spoke after some time, gently cupping chat's head, kissing his nose with another ruffle of his fur. settling more comfortably in the bed he changed onto his side, draping his arm over chat. "Jesus. you're warm and soft and delightful." he praised as he studied the panther form of his new friend.