Beasts of Beyond
fun thread starters! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: fun thread starters! (/showthread.php?tid=5442)

fun thread starters! - jericho - 08-20-2018

tiny brain: post
galaxy brain: come up with hypothetical situations in which to post

n e ways here are some Fun And Wacky thread starters! some are territory-specific but most aren't... please do these with me or which each other i dont care i just want to see what happens
to be updated at random as i come up with more ideas

• "i wanted to check out this boat to see if there was any cool stuff in it but i didn't know u were already chillin in here so i guess i'm going to leave - wait just kidding the tether snapped and now we are rapidly drifting away from land"
• "ur shop seemed really cool but it wasn't open yet so i got impatient and just... wandered in but now ur here and i SWEAR i'm not a burglar people don't kill me. yes i am holding the merchandise and yes this looks suspicious but i can EXPLAIN"
• "help i unattached my house from the boardwalk on accident because i'm stupid/got curious and didn't know what this hook was supposed to do and now my entire home is floating away"
• "i was looking at the grotto because it's really pretty but i accidentally fell in and i'm too short to get myself out so i've been sitting in this pool for hours and you're the first person who's walked past please don't leave me here"
• "i've been trying to build up the courage to jump off the waterfall into the lake and when you came up behind me it scared the shit out of me and i fucking fell off and now i am never forgiving u for ur crimes..."
• "i thought it would be fun to make a mural but like just by slinging paint like i'm jackson pollock and you walked by at the Worst possible time"
• "i was in the orchard trying to get this fruit down from a tree and so i tried to shake it and one fell and hit u on the head and i think you passed out but more importantly i genuinely thought i was going to have to get rid of a body for a sec there whew haha"
• "it's raining really hard so unless you can pull an umbrella out of your ass i guess we're stuck under this tiny awning together"
• "you just fell into the fountain while i was standing nearby and i laughed really loudly oh god i'm sorry but it was. really funny here let me get you a blanket"
• "from behind and far away you look exactly like my best friend so i ran up to you/yelled something at you and oh god you're not the person i thought you were i am so sorry"
• "i was practicing my super-awesome battle moves on this tree when you walked by and i think i accidentally broke your nose fuck shit"
• "uhh okay so i climbed this tree to try and get x item and turns out this was a terrible idea and this branch is super shaky holy shit man please help me"
• "i could have sworn this was my house so i walked right inside but oops hey man uhh i'm just gonna back out slowly now"
• "so apparently we were both standing on top of some weird underground tunnels when the ground collapsed and now we're stuck down here together" + bonus: "by the way did i mention that i'm scared of the dark pls hold me"
• "listen okay you were downwind of me and i guess we've never met before so i mistook you for an enemy anyways uh sorry for calling you a douchecanoe :/"
• "hey has anyone ever told you that from far away you look like a rabbit because i was hunting and thought you were prey so i literally just took a bite out of your ass oh god i'm so sorry"
• "we were both hunting the same prey and pounced at the same time and just flew into each other and it's 100% your fault that it got away" + bonus: "looks like the only way to settle this is a DUEL"
• "you know a ton about medicine and i've injured myself like seven times now i'm so sorry i promise i'm not doing this on purpose" + bonus: "okay so maybe i am doing it a little on purpose but you're really cute can you blame me"
• "i was being a dumbass and fell into this river and now i am trying Very Hard to appear Casual while also trying not to drown"
• "i convinced u to come explore the underwater caves with me while the tide was low and i kind of forgot that the tide was coming in soon so haha um on a scale of one to ten how mad would u be mad if we died down here"

Re: fun thread starters! - Ilijas - 08-20-2018

ilijas is the one that fucking detaches his house thanks for coming to my ted talk

these are so good i love

Re: fun thread starters! - axiom - 08-21-2018

[align=center]
> • "you just fell into the fountain while i was standing nearby and i laughed really loudly oh god i'm sorry but it was. really funny here let me get you a blanket"

this is so qua o m g "your misfortune is hilarious but lemme be civil now"
does anyone wanna get on this plot with qua

Re: fun thread starters! - jericho - 08-24-2018

jeri gets onto the fountain to start a meeting but falls in and qua is like Who Put Him In Charge
honestly jeri would do half of the dumb ones just because he's blind and oblivious