Beasts of Beyond
BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant (/showthread.php?tid=5397)

BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - axiom - 08-19-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
The tigress's adjustments to peaceful life came with a fair amount of bumps, from lingering PTSD to frustration from the decreased exercise. In the absence of making war and committing violent acts, she turned to her next favorite hobby: crafting useful items out of bone, teeth, and claws. With her three dragons-teeth gauges in each ear and python bone necklace, she obviously looked the part of an expert bone craftswoman. So, with a dozen or so of her better wares in a leather bag, she made her way to the crashed train, intent on trading these for some good horror books or random interesting jungle items.

Stopping at the entrance to the territory, she batted at the bell with a paw before she set to work laying out some of her wares, like her bone gauges and daggers made from bone. "I'm Quantum Caralho, here to trade my bone crafts over here - if you don't see anything you like, ask me about a custom job," she announced, too impatient to wait for someone to answer the bell's ring.
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Re: BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - Character Graveyard. - 08-19-2018

Sanguine-colored hues would blink as the young male walked down the path that led throughout the tropical forest. He was currently carrying a brown satchel over one of his shoulders, full of weird things from the jungle, such as weird-looking flowers and leaves (that he hoped weren't dangerous to anybody if they happened to touch them), dead lizards and frogs, and two books. He would lift up both of his ears as he heard the distance ringing of the bell and a frown would tug at both ends of his maw. It was probably a visitor or a joiner.

He would quickly make his way over to the railroad gate and he would offer a somewhat-welcoming smile to Quantum. Crimson-eyes would study the jewelry and weapons the female was carrying with interest before he would open his satchel up- pulling out the two books. "Will you take these in exchange for some jewelry?"
tags :: updated 7/26:

Re: BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - Luciferr - 08-20-2018

[table][tr][td]
The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult,
but I feel that he understood that difference, more than anyone knew.
Lucifer made it his job these days to wander after everyone - like a very large spiky babysitter or bodyguard depending on who he was with greatly differed between the two - for example, Luca needed a babysitter more often than a bodyguard although it seemed to be becoming more worryingly the latter.

his little brother liked to give his older brother a heart attack - almost as much as Goldie and her injuries did, ah, the fragility of mortals and creatures within a mortal shell - he hated it.

his gaze shifted from Kiri whom he'd been shadowing to the sunhavener - ah he recognised her, Quantum no? the one with dragon bones in her ears and whom had eyed him with intent - given his mortal form greatly resembled those she hunted it wasn't a wonder why.

Lucifer inclined his head, eyes scanning her wares - idly wondering if he should barter for one to gift later hm, - before speaking up "These are finely crafted" with genuine appreciation, he did always have great praise for those that could carve such beauties - his second eldest had often carved wonders with metalcraft.

TAGSPLAYLISTLARGE DRAGON • TYPHOON / PRIVATEER
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - axiom - 08-22-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
Her head tilted as she watched the younger male approach, noticing his brown satchel with interest - good, he seemed willing to trade, hopefully she hadn't come all this way carrying her shit for nothing. Eyeing the two books he produced, her vermillion eyes widened slightly as she read the front covers: two books by Richard Matheson, she couldn't resist his eerie writing style. "I'd be happy to make the trade. What items do you want to take - or would you like a custom order?" she replied to him, disguising her voice in the effort to not sound too excited; least he try and gouge her if he realized she really wanted those damn books.

She looked away from the young man as a massive dragon-thing lumbered towards her - thankfully, she recognized him as an intelligent beast. The temptation to attack, to match her prowess against his and enter the brutal struggle for survival. With her claws itching in her paws, she managed to keep herself composed. She felt tempted to ask for a spar, but she knew that wouldn't satisfy her itch.

As he regarded her objects, she watched him - curious whether he might get emotional about it. She doubted she'd appreciate if someone came to Sunhaven's borders with decorated tiger bones; which, she supposed, might make her a bit of a hypocrite. To her surprise, the dragon commented positively on her creations, causing a fictitious eyebrow to quirk upward. "Thank you," she told him with genuine gratitude and nod of her head.

[ just going to assume those books are horror since quantum collects those kinds of books lmao ]
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM

Re: BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - Character Graveyard. - 08-22-2018

Kirishima liked the feeling of Lucifer's presence. It was nice and he felt safe when the large, older male was around. He liked him too. He was actually very friendly, unlike his appearance said. Plus he was a good mentor, even if Kirishima had really had any training from the Privateer just yet. The Beta would offer Lucifer a brief nod of his head before he would turn back to Quantum, who had began to speak.

"Would you happen to have any dragonbone necklaces?" The young man would question, setting down the two horror books and sliding them over to the older female.
tags :: updated 7/26:

Re: BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - axiom - 08-23-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
She tilted her head at his request, before nodding - she didn't usually make necklaces out of the larger bones, but she used some of the smaller ones for jewelry. "Hmm, this is one," she spoke, motioning to one already laid out (x) before she turned her attention back to her bag. In a moment, she carefully pulled out five or more such necklaces and placed them in front of Kirishima; her large paws moved with surprising dexterity, as she moved carefully to avoid scratching them. Out of the five, she assumed he might find one to his liking - such as one made out of tail vertebrae (x) and another made from a single ornately carved bone (x).

[ feel free to randomly search whatever necklace you want him to have and assume it's there lol ]
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM

Re: BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - Grey - 08-24-2018

Accessories are not one he often takes interest in. Or at least, he never really cared about them in the old world. He was more obsessed with his reputation and strength to ever stop and be caught by the glisten of a jewelry store. That being said, there was no sparkle when the merchant arrived in The Typhoon. No, only the glint of various boneware hanging off strings and shaped into different intricacies. Trade. Bakugou doesn't know what to trade other than some of the animal skins he had from his hut along with the meat of his recent kills. And so, before even choosing to browse the crafts of the woman, he goes back to his house to go gather an animal skin and some meat, even choosing to chuck in some bones knowing that extra materials are nice to come by. After placing them down safely in front of the trader's eyes, he then stops to gaze over the multitude of accessories. Red tooth-shaped earrings, a deep crimson which matched his fiery eyes. They appeared to be canines from the way they pointed on the end, making them appear almost vaguely similar to teardrops. Then Bakugou recognises an assortment of more bone-tooth necklaces, some hung by a string.

"Would you trade those for some leather, meat and bones?" the privateer asks rather gruffly, trying to make it sound like he wouldn't be upset if the woman said no to him.

[ ooc ] just trying to fill out these accessories <33

Re: BETTER HAVE MY MONEY // sunhaven merchant - axiom - 08-28-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
The tigress, a huntress herself, held a soft spot for quality leatherwork - especially since she dislikes curing the skins herself. The smell alone affronted her nose too much; so happening on a member of the Typhoon that could trade her for them seemed like splendid fortune. Pushing the pointed out items towards Bakugou, she nodded. "You've got a deal," she stated with an affirmative grin.
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM