Beasts of Beyond
BDE + weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BDE + weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=5382)

Pages: 1 2 3

BDE + weekly tasks - MOONMADE - 08-19-2018

[size=9pt]"weekly tasks time come here" said moon

tyrant made me do it:

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - ONISION. - 08-19-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
ONISION M.F.
FIREBALL && ASCENDANTS
TAGS
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 310px; font-family: verdana; color: #B07224; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]BROKEN, RUINED, DEAD.
"I'll take one, then." Came Onision's meow as he arrived, his long, fluffy tail swishing behind him in annoyance. Just like Player said, they didn't need a Civil War, especially after the lockdown. Oni couldn't handle getting unstable, he'd shift again, and he knew how that would go. Lots of blood, lots of injuries.

And nobody needed that.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - Margaery - 08-19-2018

[align=center]
MARGAERY MIKAELSON-FOLIE
[color=#b59693]"I'll take one as well, love," Margaery murmured as she arrived, pausing besides her son to offer him a little bit of a smile.

(dem ur my freaking icon)

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - tori - 08-20-2018

"Make that three." Alex said quietly, attention soon diverted by Oni's swishing tail, his brown eyes following it instead of focusing on the keeper of the tasks.

// dem has bde

♡♡♡

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - imperia - 08-20-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px;"]Imperia is silent in her arrival. Her movement can only be described as otherworldly; fluid and graceful as if she more spectral than corporeal. Such is a skill one picks up when they live a life of not wishing to be detected by others. It is far more comfortable to not have their eyes on her all the time. Thankfully there are only a few creatures present by the time Peri reaches her destination, and the lovely young she-wolf carefully maneuvers through the gathered bodies to take a seat near the front. Luminous silver eyes gaze upon Moon with a certain...tenderness. Their separation during the lockdown has made the young canine more...appreciative of him. "I would like a task, as well, s'il tu plaît." Now that she no longer works as a cleric (officially), Imperia desires other ways of being useful around the clan.

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - ISIDORE. - 08-20-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border: 0%;width:65%;text-align:justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 13.5px;"]He so knew he was going to regret this. ”A weekly task for me as well, please.” The serval murmured lowly, stepping forward.

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - MOONMADE - 08-20-2018

[size=9pt]Moon waits patiently for some to approach. He glanced up at the voice of Onision, and let his gaze linger on the youth for a moment or two, a slight squint. He was an asshole, but he was also Margaery's, and he was also a kid. It's not as if Moon would get away with lifting one paw and burying him 6 feet under, as much as he deserved it. "Hm." Sounds Moon, a thoughtful noise as he takes a moment. "So, listen-- You didn't hear this from me, but an old mole that lives in the plains told me the Observatory is haunted. How about you host a late night ghost party-- What do they call it, Seance? Yeah, that. And be fuckin' polite. Don't come crying to me if you get yourself possessed." Though, secretly, Moon was doubtful. It would be difficult for the Antichrist himself to get a ghost up his ass.

"Speaking of supernatural freaks," says the lion, moving on to Marg with a lobsided grin, "Set up a campfire with some blankets and shit. Tell us some ancient vamp stories from the olden days. 'Back in my day' type stuff. Or whip out Twilight and educate the youth's mind with some good literature. I know you read that bullshit."

He sucks in a well needed breath before moving on to Alexander, "Alex, this is gonna' sound weird, but I think there's a small family of rabbits living in the Underground Complex. I'm not joking. Bring the rest of the Ascendant's Fireballs and Dwarf Stars and small members along and use your doggy senses to find them and help them get back to the plains; maybe they won't startle as much at the smaller kids. But don't kill them. I met the mom. She's nice."

Glancing away from the young wolf as soon as he's done talking, Moon scans the slowly gathering crowd for more participants. Imperia pipes up and, instantly, he smiles. "Alright, Frenchie. Host some sort of Night. Games Night or Movie Night.You could host the movie in the Planetarium. For the other option-- I'm not saying if you pick Games Night it should be strictly No Kids, but if you pick Games Night it should be strictly No Kids. I'll bring the drinks, you bring the jenga." Was he looking for a chance to see half the Ascendants make a fool of themselves over liquid courage? It's possible.

Finally, "Birch-stealer! Good to see you out of the Cleric's Hide. I can give you the keys to the fancy herb drawer that you're oh-so-obsessed with, and you can host a still life class? I think we've got some art supplies hanging around, somewhere. If you get bored of drawing plants, though, I'll pose. I know you're itching to paint me like one of your french girls."

/ you can come back for an ooc task as soon as these are complete! also feel free to make a human au out of the ones that seem..... human au-y

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - FELIKS - 08-20-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]"Gimme one," the male stated in a totally awesome totally high muse tracking post.

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - ANIMA B. - 08-20-2018

[COLOR=#FF6666]TAKE WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE DEAD
Oh this should be good. "Hit me up."
© LEXASPERATED

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - trojan g. - 08-20-2018

Roman was there in a quick track post. But he wanted a task. He'd take a task. Yeah, that'd be cool.