Beasts of Beyond
LAST BREATH && fishing. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LAST BREATH && fishing. (/showthread.php?tid=5324)

LAST BREATH && fishing. - TSUYU. - 08-18-2018

TSUYU ASUI
✯ — MY HEAD HURTS, BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOU!
space
Tsuyu didn't care that the waters were freezing. Her tribemates needed food, and she still had enough stability to provide for them. The Pitt offered food, but the Snowbounders were too stubborn, they could provide for themselves. But, Atbash needed to eat. She needed to rest, she's lost too much.

So, Tsuyu made the decision to use her powers for moments like these. Webbed paws spreaded themselves as the green felidae-frog hybrid jumped into the water, long tongue flicking out to capture a few trout. They seemed to be in season, at least. The mini-river wasn't so useless, after all.

Soon, Tsuyu was on the bank with a jaw full of trout, freezing them solid soon after. They needed to be kept fresh, and Tsuyu figured freezing them would be the fastest way. Glancing around, Tsuyu looked for one of her tribemates to help her carry the fish.
space
✯ — HERMAPHRODITE. SNOWBOUND. SHE/HER. REF. TAGS. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: LAST BREATH && fishing. - MirrorEdge - 08-18-2018

[align=center]
"You n-need help?" Gwen had been mostly sticking to the shadows, not to different to before the takeover, only actually getting into a confrontation a few times. Something she wasn't proud of. Somebody told her to jump? She'd jump, mostly due to her fear of actually arguing with somebody. It was a major flaw, in her eyes, and probably many others.

The kitsune made her way over, pupiless eyes settling at the trout. "How much is there?"

Re: LAST BREATH && fishing. - TSUYU. - 08-18-2018

TSUYU ASUI
space
Tsuyu was just about to lift up the pile of trout on her own, right when she heard the familiar tone of Gwen's voice. Turning around, the shivering frog-manx hybrid nodded her head, her long, sticky tongue hanging from her jaws in exhaustion. "Yes, please. Ribbit." She croaked out, nudging a fish or two over to the girl.

How many? Tsuyu took a moment to look through the pile, counting them one by one. "About six, ribbit. I can carry about four if I use my tongue." Meowed the hybrid, moving to wrap her tongue around the four frozen trout. It was cold, but the sticky fluids on her tongue helped relieve the pain from the icy burn.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: LAST BREATH && fishing. - FELIKS - 08-19-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]He was supposed to be a magnificent beast. With feathers that had the same gold twinkle as the sun and a form sleek but strong, the reality of Feliks' stature was rather unimpressive in reality. Though clearly preened often, clumps of plumage still refused to lie neatly against his body, and he was a rather stumpy lil' griffin considering some of his species could grow to be the size of horses. Being completely inept at the simplest of hunting techniques probably didn't help the male appear anymore impressive, he even sucked at fishing for crying out loud. It was a real shame though, without teeth poikilotherms seemed to be the easiest thing to guzzle down without having to rip them up with a sharp beak - alas he could not be that lazy. "I'll help, flyin'll be faster," he rasped as he approached, flapping his wings open in preparation. .

Re: LAST BREATH && fishing. - TSUYU. - 08-19-2018

TSUYU ASUI
space
At the arrival of Feliks, a smile graced her features as she set down a trout for the griffin to carry, tilting her head a bit before she passed one more over. There, now she only had to carry two! "Thanks, guys. Ribbit. I would have had some pretty bad ice burns on my tongue if I had to carry all of those." She half joked, half confessed, as she began her trek back to camp. Maybe they could start a fire and cook them? Although Tsuyu liked her fish raw, cooked food wasn't so bad either.

"What do you say to cooking these over a fire, ribbit?" Croaked Tsu, glancing at both of her tribemates individually.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: LAST BREATH && fishing. - MirrorEdge - 08-19-2018

[align=center]
Gwen carefully picked up a few, barely able to talk with the large trout in her mouth, her words a bit jumbled as she spoke. "Yeah, a fire sounds nice. I t-think everybody will feel better with warm food." Warm food in cold weather always cheered the kitsune up. Maybe she could dig around her cabin, which, luckily, had mostly been untouched due to the fact she had little to no valuables after just moving in, see if she could find some tea or instant hot chocolate, and she added, "I don't think a lot of Snowbounders t-trust the Pitt and what they o-offer." In this situation, they could easily poison one or two Snowbounders for kicks, something to strike fear in the other Snowbounders. "And I don't want to cozy up to them. Not after what h-happened to Atbash." She murmured.

Re: LAST BREATH && fishing. - Dimitri - 08-22-2018

[table][tr][td]
oh. She was too late. She really wanted to push the trout back in the water. Just to make it a little harder on them. It was funny to watch other people struggle. At least, that’s how she saw it. She hadn’t found Dimitri yet either. He kept running from her.

Desdemona looked at them in Dimitri’s eyes and body, still in his form. She lowered her tone a bit to talk in his voice, to fake being Dimitri. Maybe they would be tricked.

She looked down. From what she could see, Tsuyu hadn’t picked up her share yet. Desdemona pranced over, stopping in front of the green cat, and aimed to shove her fish back in the water.

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: LAST BREATH && fishing. - TSUYU. - 08-22-2018

TSUYU ASUI
space
Tsuyu agreed with Gwen on that aspect. They shouldn't kiss up to a group of criminals, that was for sure. She was about to reply to the femme before she saw the form of Dimitri, fast enough to see them swat the frozen trout back into the water she had originally caught the fish from.

"Hey, what the hell! Ribbit!" Tsuyu cried out, chasing after the dead, floating fish down the stream as she extended her long tongue out, wrapping it around the frozen fish and pulling it out of the water. She was pissed, why would Dimitri do that? "What was that for, Dimitri?" She snapped, charcoal eyes narrowed in annoyance.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: LAST BREATH && fishing. - Dimitri - 08-22-2018

[table][tr][td]
  An oddly devilish smile came to Dimitri’s face, giving the hybrid an entertained stare. "I’m not Dimitri.” She bared her teeth with her smile, fur changing until a black and white kitty with blue eyes stood in front of them.

"I like to think of myself as an agent of chaos...”

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]