Beasts of Beyond
「 ❝ SHAKE IT LIKE A BAD GIRL UP IN HARLEM ❞ ┊ PLOTTING 」 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: 「 ❝ SHAKE IT LIKE A BAD GIRL UP IN HARLEM ❞ ┊ PLOTTING 」 (/showthread.php?tid=5271)

「 ❝ SHAKE IT LIKE A BAD GIRL UP IN HARLEM ❞ ┊ PLOTTING 」 - Beatles. - 08-17-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family:arial;"]Heyo, guys! I wanted to open Tommy up for threads with your awesome characters! He's rowdy and rude and a dumbass thot so I'm,,, sorry in advance. You can learn more about him in his tags!
Also, you guys can suggest stuff that isn't on here! These are just general things to give you guys ideas if needed ajsjdkek

OPEN TO:
— smoking/drinking with y/c; or perhaps y/c tries to discourage him and he ignores them
— singing/guitar/music buddies; maybe y/c comes across him playing music or vice versa
— we can make some weird AUs using this prompt generator
— one-night stands Wink)
— him flirting with your character/flirtationships; so either his attempts are successful or not, it can go either way lmao
— being a bad influence/taking a younger character "under his wing"; he’s actually a good mentor or big brother figure? that is, if you want to learn how to be a troublemaker like him
— crushes on him (rip though lmao)
— arguments; he’s v argumentative
— frenemies
— enemies; not really an “arch-nemesis” kind of deal but more like he wants to Scream whenever he sees y/c and they get into arguments/fights

PICKY ABOUT/MAYBE:
— fighting/scuffles (as long as there’s no serious injury; would also have to happen privately prob since i don't want him to get thrown out too early)
— friends/close friends (it'll depend on their chemistry and interactions but it's still open!)
— short-term "relationships" (tbh tommy can just use your character for a short while, leading them on, and then end up dumping them whOOps he's horrible,, a bitterness/resentment can stem from this; i’m only picky about this because i don’t want too many of these at once)

CLOSED TO:
— litters/adopting anyone
— kill/maim/capture
— long-term relationships

* i'd prefer threads with prompts so that they don't die out! they can also be open threads to keep things interesting :^) or, depending on the plot, they can just develop throughout the roleplay w/o a private thread?
** i always forget about private threads so, if i owe you one/need to reply to one, please tell me here! it might take me a while to respond to private threads, so apologies in advance!!

Re: 「 ❝ SHAKE IT LIKE A BAD GIRL UP IN HARLEM ❞ ┊ PLOTTING 」 - alexander - 08-19-2018

[div style="width: 45%; margin: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify"]alex and tommy could probably be friends!! i'm going to get alex into music, so maybe they could bond over that?? adjshjf maybe tommy could give them guitar lessons or smth..