Beasts of Beyond
I SAW THE LIGHT INSIDE OF YOU ;; Open, Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I SAW THE LIGHT INSIDE OF YOU ;; Open, Joining (/showthread.php?tid=525)

I SAW THE LIGHT INSIDE OF YOU ;; Open, Joining - Bareilles - 04-02-2018

COLT KNOX
✯ — AS WE DANCE WITH THE DEVIL
Colt had been travelling for what seemed like months with hardly any breaks. He'd tried his hardest to avoid large groups of cats, not wanting to stir up trouble, but as he grew hungrier and more fatigued his senses started failing him. He was getting old now too, and thus has nose had almost stopped working.

At the moment he was sat on the edge of what seemed like a faint scent of maybe one or two scents, but with his failing senses he couldn't tell that it was really a lot more. He'd left his own home months ago in search of something new, he'd always been adventurous in that aspect.

"Hello?" He croaked, mouth dry, parched even. He coughed at the use of his voice, wincing at the sting it left behind.

//rushed
space
✯ —Male . No Group . Physically Hard— ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: I SAW THE LIGHT INSIDE OF YOU ;; Open, Joining - Character Graveyard. - 04-02-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luna had wandered for a few years before she had come to The Ascendants. She had despised the unbarring loneliness but it soon vanished once Luna joined The Ascendants. She managed to get an apprentice shortly after arriving.

The snowy-white feline came across the elder and she spoke with concern in her voice. "Hi, this is The Ascendants' territory. I'm Lunafreya." The Observer braced herself- in case the older feline would happen to fall over, not that she wanted to be rude.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: I SAW THE LIGHT INSIDE OF YOU ;; Open, Joining - Starrynight ! - 04-03-2018

//weak i'm sorry hhh

With more and more joiners showing up, Starrynight made sure to patrol the area often. He wanted to be there and meet them, obviously! Showing up right behind Lunafreya, his figurative brows creased in a mixture of concern and pity. "Goodness! Are you okay? You look exhausted. My name's Starrynight- Astral Seraph here. Can you tell me your name?" Then he shook his head. "Actually, nevermind. The Starpool's just up ahead. You can take a rest and get a drink there. Can you walk?" He briefly scanned the ragged feline. Poor guy.

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: I SAW THE LIGHT INSIDE OF YOU ;; Open, Joining - Bareilles - 04-03-2018

COLT KNOX
✯ — AS WE DANCE WITH THE DEVIL
He rose an eyebrow at the sound of pawsteps headed towards him, though remained rather passive, that is until he caught the friendly tone the dame used when addressing him. Opening his mouth to speak he was quickly cut off by another dame, by the name of Starrynight. They had an odd thing about stars, didn't they?

"Aye, I can walk." He huffed, casting a crooked grin in the general direction of the femmes. "m' names Colt, by the way. Colt Knox." with introductions finished, he stumbled to his paws with little enthusiasm. "I might be old but I ain't useless."
space
✯ —Male . No Group . Physically Hard— ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: I SAW THE LIGHT INSIDE OF YOU ;; Open, Joining - ghostpact - 04-03-2018

DAMN DUDE
this young boy is a problem you should call it in ! - tags
"He needs some milk," Immortal said as he came over, having taken his time once he saw Luna and Starry got there first. The dude was old and he looked weak. The serval was pretty glad he was still young and, well, immortal. That would suck to walk around and have all your joints creaking like a rusty door hinge. Sometimes hair fell out and never grew back. He shivered before focusing back on the conversation. "Or water. Water's cool, too. Hey! I'm Immortalhd. I live here, too. Uh." Well, he was practically useless now that the other two were helping the old man. "I can get some food for you or somethin'."
#psychosocial.

Re: I SAW THE LIGHT INSIDE OF YOU ;; Open, Joining - BASTILLEPAW - 04-04-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 9px"]
Speak of the devil. Bastille wasn't particularly close with any of his Clanmates yet, but he did seem to prefer a select few naturally; Luna, of course, was high on the list -- not only because she was his mentor, either. He'd taken to her even before that, enough so that he hadn't been bothered by Starry's selection for him. Bast tended to appear on the border relatively soon after she did, these days. He had always had a habit of being out on patrols, and he didn't exactly go out of his way to meet all of the joiners on the border, but he tried to be there if he did happen to notice someone. Besides, if someone was aggressive and Luna was there, he would prefer to be there. Just in case, you know.

And then there were Starry and HD. Bastille had a grudging fondness of Starry, that was true, but HD was a shithead. An entertaining shithead -- a fun and relaxed one that Bast actually liked. As such, it was no surprise that if those three were gathering on the border, Bast wasn't too far behind.

"Yo," he supplied in greeting as he arrived, paws flickering briefly -- it was as if they were invisible one step, visible the next. Bast didn't seem to notice, though he did notice the faint headache that emerged. His ice blue gaze swept over the ragged stranger, and he arched a brow. It was a little entertaining that everyone seemed eager to baby the guy, when he certainly seemed convinced he could take care of himself. "I'm Bast," he offered, short and sweet. He wasn't going to start fussing over the stranger -- the others seemed to have that taken care of.