Beasts of Beyond
YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 (/showthread.php?tid=5236)

YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-15-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
//Retro takeover

This was getting late and Atbash knew she had to hurry to make announcements. Her mind had been so clogged up over worrying about Dimitri's wellbeing than making the meeting and she only was able to remind herself whenever she saw the duckling pendant and necklace on her table in her cabin. So Atbash had taken off towards the cabin where meetings were normally held, the necklace and pendant in her jaws. "Snowbound, gather around for a meeting!" She called telepathically, hoping her message got to everyone. Atbash took a seat in the Banquet Hall, waiting a few moments before she continued, "It's a short meeting this week, which is totally okay! I know everyone has a bunch of things going on right now, so please don't stress yourselves out by worrying to show up to things." Everyone deserved a break, after all, and she was just now returning to her old schedule of doing things. "Our joiners this week have been Clancy, Winderwolf, and Sicarion. Welcome you guys!" She hoped everyone had been giving them warm greetings whenever they saw them around, honestly. She didn't want Snowbound to see rude or off-putting to anybody. "Izuku is still holding Evergreen tryouts and it should go on for the rest of this week until the next meeting, so be sure to go check it out!" Atbash knew that the green feline was busy so it would take him a while before he actually announced things, but it was fine! She was confident he knew what he was doing. "Also, we have a trial period for an alliance with Sunhaven to see how they do as allies. Dimitri has already volunteered to be an Ambassador, but there's another spot open for them!" The Ambassador program was doing surprisingly well and she was glad. "Oh, and don't forget about volunteering for Weekly Tasks and OOC Prompts. I could really use the help if you guys can provide it!" It really wasn't that big of a deal, actually. But Atbash definitely wouldn't mind some help.

"Promotions and such are next, so please stick around!"

//Summery:
> Welcome to Clancy/Spaceyy, Winterwolf/AUREATE, and Sicarion/ALLOY!
> The Evergreen tryouts are still going on! (link above)
> We are having a trial alliance with Sunhaven, and they have been added in our Ambassador list. There is one more slot open for Sunhaven, so if you'd like to be an Ambassador, you can go here!
> If you're able to, sign up to host some Weekly Tasks or OOC Prompts! (link above)
> Promotions are next
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - FELIKS - 08-15-2018

FELIKS — SNOWBOUND
Feliks was there in a tracking post.
© MADI

Re: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - SICARION - 08-15-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify;"]A meeting. Floris assumed it'd be like a debriefing, except when he arrived and it was underway, he realized that had been expecting too much from a group that wasn't military. It was informal, and it didn't seem to matter how people sat around- and she even welcomed the newcomers. Sure, they'd announce when someone new was assigned, but a welcome was saved for after the meeting, when they could be somewhat casual. The dragon wasn't certain how to reply to that, so he merely nodded, and on went the meeting, Atbash addressing Evergreen tryouts -he had no idea- a new alliance, and volunteering for handing out tasks. Since he wasn't certain yet if he'd be staying for long, he probably wouldn't pursue any of them.

Re: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - NUI HARIME - 08-15-2018

[table][tr][td]
SNOWBOUND
FEMALE
POLARHEART
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: verdana; color: #FB9B85; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I AM IN CONTROL!

Harime arrived in a quick track post.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - MirrorEdge - 08-15-2018

[align=center]
Gwen quickly and quietly settled down near the back, carefully wrapping her tails around her. While the banquet hall was plenty warm, it took awhile to actually sink in, after being out in the cold so long.

At the news of one more ambassador slot for Sunhaven, Gwen's eyes flicked up to Atbash. She had been one of the ones in support of a trial alliance, so maybe she'd volunteer.

Re: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - toboggan - 08-15-2018

Wendell dawdled over in a lazy manner. He had hoped for some announcements about a party, as he needed a reason to whip out a few bottles.

Nope.

Nothing good, yet. There was a quip about some new people, followed by news on the Sunhaven trial-alliance and Evergreen tryouts, though that was it. Announcements for promotions were still to come, so he’d stick around a little longer for those, he’d guess.

Re: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-15-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
Atbash scanned the crowd as they arrived and the she-cat would quickly go on as everyone got settled, "First off, I have to say that Aizawa is demoted." She hated demoting the poor guy, and if she recalled correctly, this was actually her first demotion. And of somebody she trusted and liked, but the guy hasn't been around at all and they needed their high positions to be strong and contributing. Atbash frowned as she said those words, having decided to get the bad news out of the way first. She did a give a little smile at her next words though, "I'd like to give Gwen and Wendell shoutouts as well. You guys have been doing great for your first week of joining, and I want to give Gwen the Snowflake title." She held out the duckling pendant with it already attached to a string, a necklace for Gwen to wear if she choose to do so. Atbash paused for a few seconds to let the tribe congratulate the two newcomers for their hard work, before going on with her final announcement, "Finally, Dimitri. I'd like you to either step up as an Icestriker or Arcticplayer. Take your choice." She could honestly see him going either way, but she didn't want to force him into a position he didn't want to be in. "After he chooses, meeting dismissed unless you guys have any questions." She was proud of him, honestly. He had been contributing a lot lately and he definitely deserved the promotion in her eyes.

//Summery:
> [member=445]aizawa[/member]  is demoted, thanks for all your hard work though <3
> [member=1787]WENDELL[/member]  and Gwen get shoutouts, thanks for being around!!
> [member=1807]GWEN[/member] gets the Snowflake title/duckling pendant
> [member=1172]dimitri.[/member] is promoted to Icestriker/Arcticplayer, whichever he wants to be!
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - TSUYU. - 08-15-2018

TSUYU ASUI
✯ — MY HEAD HURTS, BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOU!
space
Tsuyu watched from the corner of the room in silence, charcoal eyes burning into Atbash's form. Ah, well.. Things could be worse.

//rushed
space
✯ — HERMAPHRODITE. SNOWBOUND. SHE/HER. REF. TAGS. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: YOU LITTLE SPIES || Meeting 8/15 - Dimitri - 08-21-2018

[table][tr][td]
  You know what Dimitri would have wanted. Goddamit. Fuck you, Delta. "We'll be an Articplayer, Atbash."

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]