Beasts of Beyond
BLACK STAR && introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: BLACK STAR && introduction (/showthread.php?tid=5207)

BLACK STAR && introduction - miss ririchiyo - 08-14-2018

[Image: tumblr_inline_p0gf8uROU01v0ahz0_400.png]
[div style="text-align: center;"]Dabi didn't care what people thought of him, in all honesty. The stitched up wolf just wanted to find a place to sleep for once, and he definitely looked like he needed a rest. Hence why he came here, along with the fact that Toga was here. He tolerated the girl, but he still thought she was fucking crazy. Not that he was any different, though?

You see, Dabi just didn't give a flying fuck about anything. He got what he wanted in his own ways, and fuck what everyone else wanted. If Toga wanted something, he'd get it for her. He was sure that she'd somewhat do the same for him, but she also had no problem killing him if the.. Need.. came to arise. She was psychotic.

Settling down on a patch of grass, the patchworked wolf laid out in the light of the moon, dark blue fur reflecting the moon's glow tenfold.

Ah, silence.

tags

Re: BLACK STAR && introduction - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-15-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
Just like Dabi, Dante really didn't give two shits what people thought about him. He was just here to order people around and be an ass to everyone, really, and he didn't care whether people liked him or not. The hybrid was prowling about at night when he spotted Dabi and he decided to approach the wolf. "Havin' fun?" The Strong Arm grunted, looking down at Dabi while flicking one ear.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: BLACK STAR && introduction - miss ririchiyo - 08-15-2018

[div style="text-align: center;"]"Most definitely, man." Dabi replied in a bored tone, stretching his limbs out in exhaustion. "Just chilling out, Toga's been all over lately." He grumbled, his tail draping over his nose. "You mind joining me, mate?"

/rushed mobile post

i tags

Re: BLACK STAR && introduction - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-15-2018

Toga. Dante gave a snort at the name, lips briefly curling his disgust. She was an odd creature, that's for her. Got on his nerves. "Why the hell not?" The hybrid shrugged, settling down next to Dabi and trying to wrap his shark-like tail around his body as much as he could. "You have a reason for being out here so damn late?" He supposed Dabi could ask him the same thing, but eh, he could deal with that question if it was asked.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: BLACK STAR && introduction - miss ririchiyo - 08-18-2018

[div style="text-align: center;"]"I don't sleep, man. Don't need any." Dabi replied simply, his tone mellow and chill. The dark blue wolf moved onto his side, stretching his stitched up limbs out eagerly. "Besides, I'm not given anything to do, so I just.. Lay around all day until Yes Man has something for me." He muttered, the stitched up bags under his eyes sagging just a bit as he opened his blue eyes. Yeah, he was lazy.  He couldn't help it, especially since there was literally nothing interesting to do. He had heard that Stryker had gotten two new toys, and supposedly he knew one of them, but he didn't take too much notice of it.
tags

Re: BLACK STAR && introduction - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-20-2018

Dante raised an invisible eyebrow at Dabi’s response, clearly unhappy with it. ”Yes Man doesn’t have time to order you around.” He replied, narrowing his eyes. He could relate not to needing sleep - er... maybe not not needing it, but he definitely didn’t do a lot of it. ”He’s busy tending to his own salves.”

//mobile
#psychosocial.