Beasts of Beyond
it has more to do with me killing him [o, NEW PERSONALITY] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: it has more to do with me killing him [o, NEW PERSONALITY] (/showthread.php?tid=5185)

it has more to do with me killing him [o, NEW PERSONALITY] - Dimitri - 08-14-2018

[table][tr][td]
  Donovan knocked over his wine as he felt the first symptoms. He stared at his paws and saw them separating. He fell off his pillow and onto the dirty earth below, tainting his white fur as the others came to his side, but didn’t touch him. He thought they were calling his name but who was talking and where was he and who was he? He started hyperventilating and- he was losing himself. Who was he? He felt like some part of him was being ripped away from him and he couldn’t get it back. Donovan curled into a ball and a gross groan released from him. The others couldn’t help him. He had to- let this pass.
Oh god. Was he dying?
Oh god-
It stopped.

He saw a new body next to him, he registered a black back as he  tried to stand. What had just happened? His gaze wandered to others- Dagon had this face of “this shit again,” while Darby and Delta shared a look of concern, and Divertimento looked confused.
His head turned back to the new body, now realizing that was definitely not Dakota and it stood up on new legs and tried to get a feel of itself. It perked up when it stood fully, body turning to reveal a tuxedo cat with pale blue eyes. Her eyes flickered back and forth and a red collar appeared around her neck.
Some kind of shackle?

“Hello… who are you people?” She looked down at her paws, her form settling in and looking at them. “Where am I?” Delta moved forward,  “I’m Delta,” she started, beginning to introduce everyone else.  “We are all alternate personalities of Dimitri, the host. And this is our innerworld in his head...”
The new personality looked at them, tail holding close to her and ears pinning back. “What’s my name?” She asked next, sitting back down.
“Well, all our names start with D to help us remember we are part of Dimitri, but still our own person…” Divertimento spoke up, and the new personality was silent for a few moments, trying to think.

“I need a name.” She said, puffing up with a demanding tone.

“How about… Desdemona.” The newly named alter turned to look at her creator, and gave a nod, confirming that she liked that name.

They had finished showing her around the territory, but the didn’t enter the city They were at Dimitri’s room now, Daisy hanging from Delta’s mouth and with the group all together. Dakota moved, knocking on Dimitri’s door and slowly opening it.
“Dimitri, are you awake? There’s someone new to meet...”

“Go away.” The tom called, remaining curled up in his corner. The picture of Atbash was gone now, and Desdemona took a step toward him, and seeing him…. She did what felt right This.. This was her purpose.

“Oh Dimitri, if only there was someone out there who loved you.” The others Alters were shocked and started trying to make her leave and… kicking her out all together.

Desdemona woke up in a new spot, a confused look on her face. She was in Dimitri’s basket, and looked out to the door. yes. She shifted someone’s fur, turning into the black and white shecat, and busting out his door.

“Hello NEW YORK!!” Where the hell was she?

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: it has more to do with me killing him [o, NEW PERSONALITY] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-15-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
//Retro injuries from takeover

Ever since Dimitri had ran off, Atbash felt bad. The Hailcaller knew how he felt about her now, and he actually tried asking her out, and she rejected him. Atbash couldn't imagine out bad he felt or how stupid he felt, considering she admitted to being lesbian to him. She couldn't blame him for not knowing; it's not like she made that fact known. Still, despite not having an interest in men, Atbash felt bad. She knew how much courage it took to ask somebody out, to let them know your feelings, only to be let down. It hurt, both emotionally and mentally.

Desdemona's yell startled Atbash as she went to go check up on Dimitri, and the she-cat stepped back a few paces, blinking in surprise. "Delta?" She called out to the feline, completely unaware that this was an entirely new identity, not the confident she-cat known as Delta. Who could blame her, though? It wasn't like she knew all of Dimitri's alters and knew what they sounded like. That was something to get used to still.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi