Beasts of Beyond
MAGNOLIA PETALS / plot with cyan's characters - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: MAGNOLIA PETALS / plot with cyan's characters (/showthread.php?tid=5144)

MAGNOLIA PETALS / plot with cyan's characters - cyantist - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]Woo, so I have a couple of characters, some of which are floating around and have yet to be tied down to clans and they all need some plots, so here we are! They're really open for anything apart from death and rape, capture & torture will be tentative and need a good plot to it. Romance again, I am sorta iffy over as it'll need a good plot & I like to let them develop organically.

HAERII BLAIR ALAE ANIMA — ASCENDANTS MEMBER
subaccount & tags
— used to be on ff where she was the Rift leader, Windclan Advisor and Arcadianclan Head Ranger
— currently wandering a little and trying to find somewhere to stay
— a monster huntress by trade, hunts and kills feral monsters, great tracking skills and an amazing huntress
— a generally sarcastic and carefree individual, likes to hide her pain behind a mask of confidence and irreverence
— her soul is fractured & is kept together by darkness making her a wraith / used to serve the Goddess Etro but now is the Goddess of Death and Chaos

HAERII BLAIR ELIZABETH — NO CLAN
— formerly on ff where she was formerly leader of arcadianclan & a lady of westeros
— a monster huntress by trade, uses a dual-bladed sword called rakuyo that she is incredibly protective over
— cursed to become "the lady of the astral clocktower", a fae like entity that guards the hunter's dream
— cold, aloof and a proper lady, overly polite and formal
— will not hesitate to fuck you up if you are rude
— is believed to be dead by her sister, anima

SANYI FEKETE / ANDRAS SZENT PADDRA — NO CLAN
subaccount & tags
— used to be on ff where he was a medic in several clans
— used to go by Andras Szent Paddra / now goes by Sanyi Fekete
— charming, friendly, warm & flirtatious
— a manipulative bastard who uses others for his own gain
— currently trying to murder his sister, Anima, over a disagreement over their divine status
— a cursed prophet cursed to die every time he has a vision
— god of time & rebirth / used to have dominion over fire but lost it during etro's death

TEMULIN — TYPHOON SAGE
subaccount & tags
— used to be on ff where she was a bloodclan third-tier & was temulin borjigin
— temulin is a shaman and spiritcaller that works by granting blessings and banishing evil spirits
— has currently lost the ability to work the land like a druid / believes that her gods have forsaken her
— motherly, softly spoken, compassionate, believes in putting others before herself

NIGHTSKY MORTEM — ROSEBLOOD CHILD
subaccount & tags
— astronomer who believes that the future can be predicted by the stars
— shy, insecure, curious, inquisitive, smart, struggles to express himself well, introverted
— is trying to become stronger & live up to the roseblood's bloodthirsty expectations but struggling to do so
— currently researching a way to transmute himself into a witcher

Re: MAGNOLIA PETALS / plot with cyan's characters - Kink - 08-15-2018

Maybe Elizabeth would have some interest in plotting with Ops and his group Conquest? Ops, himself, sounds like he has a similar personality to your girl. He's young and inexperienced, but takes his job very seriously and has a tendency to come off as aloof and Stern. While his groups goals are dedicated to uniting all existing kingdoms into one nation by any means necessary, he is a person with a strong set of morals and Justice. Since Elizabeth is a monster hunter perhaps he could persuade her to begin hunting a different kind of monster, such as the violent tyrants that rule many of the Kingdom's his own group intends to wipe out. Ultimately his goal is to bring about an era of peace by destroying/controlling the evil in the world. I could see her and Ops being able to plot for a lot in regards to the downfall of the existing groups and uniting the people in a huge Safe Haven that expands the entire continent.

Re: MAGNOLIA PETALS / plot with cyan's characters - cashew - 08-18-2018

my character sylvina from the typhoon is going to start exploring off the island, maybe she can have an interaction thread with nightsky?

Re: MAGNOLIA PETALS / plot with cyan's characters - cyantist - 08-19-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"][member=1668]Kink[/member] - Whilst I'd be interested in them interacting, Elizabeth would not take too kindly at his idea of unifying cultures, she's still very much a patriot of her home & she's an aristocrat, so saying that clans are a bad thing is like to turn her off immediately.

[member=1424]cashew[/member] - sure! night is a big softie too. is there any little plot you'd like to do, my muse for simple interaction threads is kinda abysmal