Beasts of Beyond
HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open (/showthread.php?tid=5134)

HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open - ANIMA B. - 08-13-2018

[COLOR=#FF6666]TAKE WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE DEAD
Pirates were an odd subject for Anima. When she was little, still a hunter in training and learning to fight the things that made lesser hunters tremble and run, she had the idealised romanticised notion of a life at sea. Free from the constraints of rules and authority, free to live and travel as the heart desires to do. It seem perfect for one such as herself, yearning to be free and make a name for herself.

When she lost her home and her family, she ran into some pirates that tried to kill her. The reputation had been thoroughly soured after that. Still, there were no godamn taverns nearby, and there happened to be one in the Typhoon, so dragging herself out to sea to find the pirates to visit had become a priority of hers. Who knows? Maybe they'd be having trouble with a kraken that would need taking care of, she'd be happy to do so for the right price. More importantly, she just wanted a good drink and to relax, kick back and perhaps talk tall tales with some pirates.

With her two swords strapped to her back, one silver and one steel for men and monsters respectively, the winged panther rings the bell and waits for someone to appear. Perhaps their tavern is for members only, if so, she'll happily take her leave and find somewhere to get smashed.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open - Luciferr - 08-13-2018

[table][tr][td]
"The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...
It coiled itself around your tender heart."
one couldn't always predict how these strangers that rang the bells might react to his appearance - and he'd already gotten many reactions of both awe and fear, a few even sizing him up, hunters that some were, that only saw a mighty beast and not what lay underneath dark scales, he wasn't just a mighty dragon after all, certainly not a soulless beast.

as it was, the ancient shadow descended slowly, banking to land quietly for one his size upon the white sands - a winged pantheress, it almost reminded him of his first life amongst such clans, the body of a panther growing wings, ah such a long time ago now.

lucifer's mercurial eye blinked and he inclined his head "Good day, what brings you here stranger?" said darkness to death.

TAGSPLAYLISTLARGE DRAGON • TYPHOON / STRIKER
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open - CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-13-2018

ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Caesar had a love-hate relationship with the bell. He hated the noise it made, but it was fairly useful since it alerted everyone that somebody was visiting. The demon arrived soon after Lucifer, his tail tip flicking as he waited for the stranger to reply.
#psychosocial.

Re: HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open - ANIMA B. - 08-13-2018

[COLOR=#FF6666]TAKE WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE DEAD
A dragon and a normal looking feline. She gives a short appreciative hum towards the dragon - there's something magnificent about them, isn't there? Rulers of the sky and creatures of myth and legend. Hell, she's slain a good few of them in her time and worn their skins as a elaborate corpse dress, or armour. Unfortunately, death is not kind to those who die, even one such as Anima, and death does not allow you to keep your belongings. How convenient that she would never die again?

"Haerii Blair Alae Anima, although Annie'll do. I heard you guys had a tavern and if you do, I want a drink there. Or several." It sounded petty really, travelling all this way to sit in a tavern. But it had been years and she did miss the atmosphere and the social aspect of it, the tales and the singing and dancing on the tables when she drank a little too much. "You're pirates, can't see you turning down someone who's buying? Oh, and if you have any monster trouble, I'm here to put my name forward as a very efficient exterminator."
© LEXASPERATED

Re: HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open - ADAKIAS - 08-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -8px; padding-right: 8px; font-family: timesnewroman;"][size=8pt]Sylvina padded forward to stop underneath Lucifer, her ears twitching idly and gaze fixed upon the strange female before her. Olive hues would land upon the pair of swords across the winged panther's back and the minnow would find herself admiring the weapons from afar. She'd absentmindedly listen as Annie introduced herself and express her interest to visit the Typhoon's established tavern - nothing really perking Sylvina's interest in comparison to her current gaze. The kitten was too young herself to indulge herself upon drinking or really understand the attraction towards alcohol, yet she was aware that the concoction could make for some interesting scenes.

"You aiming to use those some time soon?" The ebony pelted bengal would pipe up while her gaze still rested upon the pair of elegant blades. Perhaps this female was traveling on her way to a destination in which would be advanced upon with bloodshed. Or maybe she was simply carrying them for whatever dangers might be encountered. Whatever it be, Sylvina was rather curious at the moment.

Re: HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open - VANDAL R. - 08-14-2018

"Let the girl have her damn drink," comes Vandal's own voice, fluttering into the sky as she makes her approach. A visitor is something common in the Typhoon, and she doesn't understand the commotion surrounding her when they should be letting her go to the goddamn tavern like she wants to. Picking (more like limping) her way through the group, the mutated maned wolf's neon eyes meet Anima's before dancing on the swords strapped to her back, intrigued by the difference in their materials. She lets her gaze linger there before blinking, cocking her head up in a 'follow-me' gesture.

"Vandal Roux. Privateer here, but it's better to call me a pirate too, don' have nearly enough discipline to be a privee," she introduces with a smirk, wings giving a soft flutter but remaining glued to her sides and back all the same. She, for one, likes to spend whatever free time she can waste in the Capricorn Tavern. It's easy to lose one's self in the constant mumbling, laughing, the sounds of tankards clinking and drinks sloshing - rowdy, just the way she likes it, because it drowns out everything else. "Now, if nobody has any complaints, it's best ya follow me. I can get you a good corner table in the tavern where ya can watch 'em all."
KISS MY ROTTEN HEAD AND PULL THE PLUG
MAXINE 'VANDAL' ROUX
© LEXASPERATED

Re: HER WARMING LEADING LIGHTS / open - CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-14-2018

ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
So this chick was here for the Tavern? As much as Caesar liked to spend his time there, he wasn't particularly fond of this random she-cat going into their camp and to the Tavern. Caesar opened his mouth to respond just as Sylvina and Vandal came over. Sylvina asked about the blades, while Vandal gave Anima permission to go to the bar. Caesar lips curled a bit in disgust at that but he didn't object. "She's your responsibility." The demon stated towards Vandal, narrowing his black gaze at her. "I'd blindfold her, too. Just to make sure she doesn't see our territory."
#psychosocial.