Beasts of Beyond
BARBIE DREAMS | MINI MEETING 8.12 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BARBIE DREAMS | MINI MEETING 8.12 (/showthread.php?tid=5127)

BARBIE DREAMS | MINI MEETING 8.12 - BASTILLEPAW - 08-13-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[Image: 2NB1bDh]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LFVCD6]
[/td][td]
[Image: ru8sUY1.png]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LLq52q]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
Hosting a meeting with some of his members still stranded in the Typhoon, others locked inside, and those locked inside looking increasingly sour sounded just about as terrible as it sounded. Bast was never thrilled to be forced to actually do his job or expose himself as their seraph to newcomers (he enjoyed the days he got away with before they realized who he was, frankly), but he was even less thrilled under shitty conditions. Scowling, he headed to the Circle anyway, aware he didn't really get a choice.

[b]"Meeting time," he yelled, offering a rueful smile as he added, "Can't really greet any newcomers if I don't know what the fuck is going on outside, so I guess we can pass over that bit. Obviously we're still fucking stuck in here, and we're going to either run out of food or see it go bad within the next few days, so we're going to have to sort out rations once more. We'll talk about that later."

He didn't want to talk about what the fuck they were supposed to do if they did stay trapped inside for longer than a pawful of days, and instead carried on with internal updates, "My buddy group is checking the control room, Roy and Vi are on finding light, and Hazel and Imperia are searching for supplies. Lessa's group is checking windows. [member=1414]alexander.[/member] , I want you to host your group's, and [member=942]Lt. Hawkeye[/member] you take over your group's assignment. I need to reassign Roman's group, so any of those of you in his can join mine for now."

He seemed to consider for a moment, before he added, "We need to start making a new plan to get out. I'm not sure that we'll be able to bring the power back on with just the generator room, so if anyone has any wild ideas, let me know. In the meantime, I'll be doubling over Starry's notes to see if we missed anything about the security... Any questions?"

[ because the observatory will be opening in a few days, given that the escape thread challenge is a success (stay tuned tomorrow for it), there will be a full meeting then with promos and whatnot with everyone! ]
[B]ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#e2e2e2]TAGS[color=#e2e2e2]MOODBOARD[color=#e2e2e2]PLAYLIST

Re: BARBIE DREAMS | MINI MEETING 8.12 - Cosmic - 08-13-2018

"Understood. No questions, but I am full of crazy ideas, being an engineer in the past and shit. I can help come up with an escape plan, or a way to repair the generator." Should a repair be possible or necessary, anywho. It probably could have just died on them and they needed a new one. Hm...

Re: BARBIE DREAMS | MINI MEETING 8.12 - Zjarr - 08-13-2018

[div style="width: 45%; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px;"]With everything going to shit so quickly inside the walls of the Observatory, some sort of meeting on behalf of the seraph was somewhat pleasant. For once Zjarr got his head out of his ass and trudged over to the Circle upon Bastilleprisoner's call, no longer occupied by the forging of weapons and deafened by the noise of crackling flames and crashing metal. There were more urgent matters to attend to, and as much as he tried to steer clear of the general population of the Ascendants, he had no other choice than to cooperate at this point. There was no use becoming a complete shut-in: that would lead to utter insanity. And quite frankly he felt that it was already kicking in.

Well, there wasn't much entailed in the meeting that the cyborg wolf didn't expect to hear. Rationing food, checking notes on the whole system, splitting into groups to piece everything together and come up with an escape plan. Of course they had to work together to find a way out. And he assumed that he'd have to pitch in eventually. "Hmm, noted. Ah, sorry if now ain't the time to bring this up, but, uh, I'm not in any of the, erm, groups you mentioned. Any particular one I oughtta squeeze into?" The demon loathed the thought of becoming dead weight. Even when he was crippled he still sought out to assist his old Clan, no matter the pain that came with immobility. And he didn't care what he had to do in order to become another set of hands (or paws, rather) in the operation. He just had to do something to keep himself occupied.
[glow=#f24b00,2,300]how'd it get so scandalous?[/glow] —

Re: BARBIE DREAMS | MINI MEETING 8.12 - tori - 08-13-2018

Alex nodded silently when his orders were received, squinting slightly when he realized he didn't know how to host much of anything. He'd try his best, he supposed, but this wasn't gonna be easy.

// quick track because no muse i am dead

♡♡♡

Re: BARBIE DREAMS | MINI MEETING 8.12 - ONISION. - 08-15-2018

oni was there in a bland track bc his roleplayer is tired as hell

Re: BARBIE DREAMS | MINI MEETING 8.12 - MirrorEdge - 08-15-2018

Thea was there in a track post as well.