Beasts of Beyond
IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES :: open, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES :: open, joining (/showthread.php?tid=5088)

IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES :: open, joining - The Tombs - 08-12-2018

[div style="width: 45%; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px;"]This would be his first attempt at residing in, well, woodlands. Throughout his time of existence he realized that he had never really lived anywhere other than beneath the deserted shelter of some old human foundation. His birth home? The crumpled ruins of some temple. His first group? An abandoned desert military base (a personal favorite!). His second group? Whatever remained of a city that had no humans living inside of it. But here it was a forest, trees and nothing but trees. And an admittedly eerie one. It gave the Doberman the freaking chills to walk through this dark land, where the canopy of the trees blocked out the light of the sun altogether. It was very different than what he was used to. But he had trained himself to be adaptable and ready for anything. Living in the woods should be a breeze. Hell, there was even a dirt trail to guide his way.

Dante had looked into the surrounding groups carefully. Merchants, gladiators, friendly folk, snow people, pirates. In all honesty, the pirates sounded badass, but he wasn't really a yar-har ocean fellow, so he sought out some other place to take up residence in. It was then that he heard of a group known as the Rosebloods. Stylists and warriors. Rogues with a sense of fashion. It sounded sick, really. With a lack of some soldierly force to turn to, the canine made a hasty decision to turn to these folk for the time being. Who knows? Perhaps he could enjoy his time here.

"Let's go, Pinkie." Gently tapping and then straightening his signature pink bowtie, the male pushed onward, an inquisitive gleam in his light brown hues. Better say he was here than be labeled some intruder looking to stick up their base or whatever the hell. "YO! Anyone here?"
[glow=#c7002e,2,300]I'M A HIGHWAY STAR[/glow] —

Re: IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES :: open, joining - PEYTRIVING P. - 08-14-2018

PEYTRIVIING  M.
✯ — I KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, OH
space
"no need to yell." peytriviing commented jokingly as they approached the smaller creature. rose hued eyes looked over the doberman pinscher in a quick assessment. the bowtie was... cute. there weren't many, if at all any, clothes or small accessories big enough to fit the manticore. though it certainly felt suitable for dante. hopefully though this loud behavior wouldn't be... often. pey enjoyed the peace and quiet or soft murmurs. though they assumed when one was waiting so long at a border, yelling may be their last option.

"what's your name, fella? i'm peytriviing mortem. my brother's cain, and my sister-in-law is sola, the leader here." they explained, counting off the family one on paw. "if you're looking to join, i can offer you a tour?"
space
✯ — GENDERLESS. THE ROSEBLOODS. HARD PHYSICALLY. MEDIUM MENTALLY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES :: open, joining - jabberwocky - 08-14-2018

[table][tr][td][div style="width: 150px; height: 225px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/HNLRzzV.png); background-size: ADJUST THIS; background-position: 0px; border-top: 1px white solid; border-left: 1px white solid;"]
XV. THE DEVIL
FINNISHWARS
GUARDIAN OF THE DEEP
ART © PETER MOHRBACHER
[/td][td]
"Always forgotten from the family, am I?" Finn commented in a bemused tone as they padded up to beside the other, eyes practically glowing in the dim forest light. The shark-hound was never terribly interested in attending joinings, but this one had caught their interest with all of the shouting - plus, they weren't inclined to leave their sibling-in-law on their own with an unfamiliar dog.

"Finnishwars. Or Finn, it doesn't matter," they stated in introduction, settling down beside the manticore. The male hadn't stated he was joining, but it was to be assumed - after all, few enemies would shout their presence while coming to attack a clan. They also likely wouldn't be coming to fight with no others present, but that was besides the point.

[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES :: open, joining - The Tombs - 08-15-2018

[div style="width: 45%; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px;"]Out came creatures that he shockingly had no intentions of playfully flirting with based on appearance alone. The canine's metaphorical eyebrows arched at the arrival of a manticore and...some fish guy. Mmm, fish sticks. Neither of them seemed particularly attractive to the dog, which was a surprise—he would keep his massive, loud mouth shut...for now. Just they wait until they revealed traits and habits for him to poke at. Mostly in good play, sometimes to be an ass.

"Dante Conundrum," the lithe Doberman Pinscher answered in reply to the manticore, going on that first-and-last-name basis that was presented by the other, who was titled Peytriviing. The hybrid simply introduced himself as Finnishwars or "Finn." Hmm...Finnishwars. Something about the name sparked a familiarity he had not felt in this realm, but he pushed it off, for he could not recall the alias from any world he traveled to.

With a soft sigh Dante cracked a half-smile for Peytriviing as he spoke. "Beat me to the punch. A tour'll be nice, guy. Oh, and nice to meet y'all two," he added with a tug at his pink bowtie—affectionately labeled Pinkie. He had a thing for bowties. Especially this one.
[glow=#c7002e,2,300]I'M A HIGHWAY STAR[/glow] —

Re: IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES :: open, joining - PEYTRIVING P. - 08-18-2018

PEYTRIVIING  M.
✯ — I KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, OH
space
//weeps reposting

the manticore's eyes grow wide as finn speaks up, not expecting the mutated dog to appear. surprise was clear on their face, especially because finn was normally accompanied with their brother. "i figured you and cain had fused at the hip, so why not count you as both?" they teased with a smirk spread across their maw. of course, cain had told them much more about finn than sola when they had reunited not too long ago. a lot of... weird stuff went on between them apparently but in the end all three of them were happy it seemed.

their attention turned back to ante, and couldn't help but give a slight chuckle. "conundrum? oh boy, i sure hope you do live up to that." gods knew they needed it. too many of them were either uptight and tense or just too apathetic to give a shit about anything. it would be fun to have some chaos about. in a fun way, that is. "so, we're right around the corner from the drop-off if you'd like to see that first. its a cliff, but you don't have to worry about falling or anything, i know where the rocks aren't too loose." its where they mostly used to take off in flight when the canopy was too thick overhead, anyhow.
space
✯ — GENDERLESS. THE ROSEBLOODS. HARD PHYSICALLY. MEDIUM MENTALLY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.