Beasts of Beyond
GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS — p - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS — p (/showthread.php?tid=508)

GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS — p - Belladonna - 04-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Belladonna wanted to say that she was fine, but honestly, there was something that bothered her. Her clanmates seemed to snicker and chatter from behind her back, about what she had no clue. She tried to keep to herself, to not bother anybody.. maybe she did, or she'd done something they thought was funny?

She wanted someone to be honest, to tell her what was going on, why they kept staring - especially when she was around Happycamper. It made her anxious, thoughts about the others crowding into her head. Even Beck seemed to be watching her intently; it unnerved her. What the hell was going on?

Belladonna reached down and took another long sip from her cup of tea. Feeling as the tea ran down her throat, and focusing on it - a meditation technique her mother taught her. She took a long and exhausted sigh - she imagined someone would come and talk to her about it soon, the way she'd felt down as of late. She wished they wouldn't. Expecting the worst, Belladonna took another sip from her tea.

"Speech." [ [member=18]tricky[/member] [member=67]beck.[/member] ]

Re: GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS — p - beck. - 04-02-2018

Indeed, the nosy ghost had been more-or-less stalking Belladonna. Mostly out of boredom, but an added bonus was the cute infatuation she was developing for a certain someone. Beck wasn't oblivious to everything despite how thick his skull may seem at stubborn times. He had been tailing the shy creature from time to time, lingering on the corners of her vision and unafraid to meet her eyes when she glanced over her shoulder and offer a cheesy wink. If she ever asked, his excuse was he was monitoring everyone for lousy promotions or what not. But stalking grew tiresome as well, just like everything else. Now he craved something else, an event on the tip of his tongue, a phrase he failed to reach.

Maybe it was loneliness that drove him to admire others' relationships from afar, envy staining his thoughts in violen green and impossible longing worsening his impulses. After observing Belladonna down the same leaf water as before for a moment, the boy pushed aside the brambles previously cloaking him, skulking up behind her with a crooked grin. He didn't bother to announce his presence, the unscathed corner of his lips pulling back into a smirk and he offered a giggly wheeze. "Ya know, it's kinda cute that ya have no idea, Bells." His vague words ended with a rattling cough, a damaged and broken sound he glossed over as if it never occurred. Plopping back onto muddied haunches, Beck snapped his scarred mouth shut to eagerly await her startled and sputtering reaction. Hopefully there would be a tea spit-take; otherwise, what else was he here for?
[align=center]»――

Re: GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS — p - Belladonna - 04-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]It seemed that a glance here and there and a sly wink weren't enough for Beck anymore, as Belladonna watched the ghostly boy they called their leader approach her, shaking his brambles aside; she simply sighed as he snuck closer - if he was expecting to scare her, she wasn't in the mood. Taking another sip from her cup, she placed it down on the saucer underneath.

She looked up at Beck with an unsaid expression; exhaustion definitely, but what else was hard to define. Resignment, maybe - she tilted her head inquisitively as she acknowledged him, meowing, "Beck." she said flatly, before adding, "What is it that I have no idea of?" she asked, wanting to end the charade. She knew he was up to something - and she didn't like playing cat and mouse.

"Speech."

Re: GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS — p - beck. - 04-04-2018

The monotonous reaction punched a hole in his lowly confidence, and Beck's apparition seemed to deflate and slouch just a little at Bella's harsh tone. Lantern-like eyes searched the ground for something to distract him from failure, and he eventually busied his claws by picking at one annoying shackle tightly bound to his bony wrist. "Aw, you're no fun." The childish leader pouted, sticking out a dark lower lip for good measure. He had cast a line but it seemed the fish wasn't interest in the bait.

He was skilled at quick recoveries, fortunately, and his scarred snout split back into his nasty grin. "Ain't it obvious though? I mean, everyone can tell by now." His shrill voice distorted into an earsplitting giggle at this, grimy paws wrapping around his muzzle as shoulders trembled in effort. A ragged sigh for dramatic effect, and he rolled honey-brown pupils back as if to forlornly swoon over an unrequited love, paws clasped under his missing cheek. "Poor, poor Bells, never noticed by the fella she wants most... and all pissy now because of it." Sharply snapping his gaze back to her with a distinct click of either bone or teeth, the poltergeist concluded with a clammy jab at where her heart resided in her chest and a lilting hiss: "Admit it, ya like Happy, don'tcha?" Yikes, she had bad taste in men.
[align=center]»――

Re: GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS — p - Belladonna - 04-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Belladonna watched as Beck faltered and immediately bounced back - catching his sly grin with a glare, her tawny yellow eyes making contact with his honeyed glance, and as he started his charade again, his exaggerated sighs and swooning, she was starting to get the idea of where this was going.

Her fur starting to rapidly heat up, somewhere behind her, the water in her teacups and in the sink and buckets she kept around started to tremble. It was obvious she was flustered, but by the way she started to tremble, it seemed that wasn't the only thing she was feeling at that moment.

"I like him as a friend!" she snapped, and as she stepped towards beck, behind her, some water started to flow from their places - she had no clue she was doing this at all, but she'd realize soon enough - she had no clue of Beck's fear of water either. "I don't even know if he likes me! Nobody has ever loved me, and the one person who did was slaughtered in front of my fucking face just under two months ago. Who's to say that Happycamper isn't just another-" she stopped herself from finishing the sentence, that Happycamper was a twofaced liar, that he could be an emissary of her grandfather's, sent to kill her...

Looking wounded, Belladonna recoiled for a moment, the water quivering behind her, threatening to spill. "Look, Beck, what's your- what's your stupid point." she stopped herself from swearing for a moment, freezing as she paused, "I'm a nervous wreck and everyone knows it. Nobody is ever going to love me."

"Speech."