Beasts of Beyond
JUMPING FOR JOY - open; sunhaven - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: JUMPING FOR JOY - open; sunhaven (/showthread.php?tid=5039)

JUMPING FOR JOY - open; sunhaven - rhosmari - 08-11-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — SUNBEARER — HARD
Well, he had said that he would visit the Ascendants. He didn’t know anything about the group or who they were in general. So he was rather nervous about the outcome of the situation. Gifts. He had thought about bringing something and so he has carried with him a small basket filled with wiggling starfish. Anyone liked starfish right? Oh he hoped so and they made cute little pets. The mutant made his way over to the border, webbed paws pressing heavily upon the ground so that he could keep his balance as the basket was pretty heavy. His ears pulled forward a bit as he took in a deep breath and paused near the canopy of trees. Pele’s salve was working wonders to keep his skin moistened and he sighed against the heated air. Really he couldn’t wait to be back in the ocean and home. ”Oi! I’m from Sunhaven tae check in on ya. The name’s Monroe and I brought ya starfishes.”
#psychosocial.

Re: JUMPING FOR JOY - open; sunhaven - Mama - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]She had walked this trek before though her steps had not drawn her so close, rather she had circled around the large structure for she had no want to tangle with a group so early on, an odd sense of deja uv touching her briefly. Only once had she met with one of the Ascended members and he had been a strange one, the armour which adorned his scarred body had been unlike any she had seen, and so she followed close behind Monroe with a clear sense of curiosity.

For a time Ishayu wondered upon offering to take the basket from the other for she would be better equipped to handle it, a worried glance touching upon Monroe briefly before it flicked away, her own load much lighter. Cinched about her mid-section she carried two bags, one filled with medicinal herbs and the other a mix of pearls, sea shells and even a few fragments of gems and ore for she had heard there were smiths present here she would enjoy speaking with.

Drawing to a halt by Monroe there was no call from the cougar for she saw no need in adding her own words, once a few of the Ascenders showed she would inform them of her status as ambassador, until then she would wait.

Re: JUMPING FOR JOY - open; sunhaven - Suiteheart - 08-12-2018

SUITE
HEART
She had been fearful of visitors. Suiteheart was scared of attacks from the enemy. There were only a handful of Ascendants on the outside. There were not enough members to fend off an assault. She was patrolling constantly, and the white feline was getting worn out. 

The scent of Sunhaven filled her nose, and the worry melted just slightly. Sunhaven was not out to get them. She let a light breath slip passed her parted lips. A halfhearted smile rose to greet her lips and their visitors as she padded closer. She hadn't met this pair before, so it was nice to finally become acquainted, even under these circumstances. 

"Suiteheart Folie," she introduced, leaving off the second last name of her wife. The thought of Margaery hurt too badly at the moment. "Good to meet you, Monroe, and you too..." she replied, trailing off, eyes upon Ishayu as she finished. "Thanks for the starfish. Our ocean doesn't give us too many of these guys."

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI

Re: JUMPING FOR JOY - open; sunhaven - Mama - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]“Ishayu,” she spoke softly, a faint smile curling her pale lips. It would be a lie to say she was not somewhat crestfallen that is was not the agent who had approached, she would have rather liked to speak with him once more, but she looked upon Suiteheart with curiosity all the same, attention caught by the pendent she wore and the earrings. A brief hum escaped her and once more she wondered if it might be good to bring about some of her wears next time for she had been crafting similar for herself, missing the weight of the bull ring, removed because it had been another grab for an enemy.

Settling into a sitting position Ishayu unbuckled her bags and pushed them towards Suite, flipping the side with the medical herbs open. “It isn't much but I hope it will help,” a slight nervous edge touched her smile as the cougar spoke once more, merely tapping the other side. “This is just a few little things, I heard you had smiths here, might I speak with them if they are available? Oh, I am also one of the ambassadors so I will be seeing you quite a bit.” Little more than a second though, for her personal interest was largely within the forefront of her mind, she tacked on the last portion, briefly wondering if she should mention Ja'Sunna or not before she pushed the thought aside. Her next visit was sure to include the tigress and it would be better for her to introduce herself to the Ascenders.

Re: JUMPING FOR JOY - open; sunhaven - JA´SUNNA - 08-12-2018

"I blink one second, and you guys disappear," comes a huff from behind the other members of Sunhaven, voice low but spreading easily over the still air. Not long after, a figure emerges from the distance, carrying with it pale fur and a dark-brown mane, the top of which is wrangled into a messy bun and decorated with a femur carved with intricate dashes and swirls. Ja'sunna's vermilion eyes are unfathomable as they scan the gathered faces, before breaking into a vaguely amused expression, indicating that there's no harm done.

"Good afternoon. Ja'sunna Caralho. One of your ambassadors. I have also brought these, apologies if they might seem a little crude." The scarred tigress brings her long tail to the front, the tip of which is wrapped around the handle of a wicker basket. She places it between them before withdrawing her tail, using the scaled tip to part the red cloth and revealing a manner of figurines carved from bone. There are animals, wolves and foxes, horses and cats, lions, a single manticore, and an Eastern dragon (which is, easily, the largest of the collection). "Any Ascendant is free to visit my shop for more once it opens."
© LEXASPERATED