Beasts of Beyond
follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=5033)

follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks - ROSEMARY - 08-11-2018

[table][tr][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
[/td][td]
[div style="width: px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #422426; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"][align=center]ARE YOU GOOD WITH CHAOS ?!
In the effort to keep her division well-trained and busy, Rosemary decided to perform a small experiment today - giving out some weekly tasks for the necro mambas. Sitting on an old wooden chair in their temple headquarters, Rosemary idly sorted a few of her dried herbs into fresh tins; these were teas with herbs mixed in, most of them mixed with poppy or peppermint for the various sleep deprived members of the group. But, while she did this busywork, she supposed now made for a good time to start her experiment.

"If any members of the necro mambas division wants a special task to do this week, please come see me now!" Rosemary called out, her forked tail flicking through the air by her side.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks - JUNJI - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]his activity had not been the best as of late, and though it was something he could not help, it was a point of dread. something that nagged and worried him, but he had promised to do his best, and though it wasn't much for the moment, he was giving it.

junji approached at rosemary's call, offering the soothsayer a nod in greeting. "i''d like one." he murmured gently, tail drifting over the cold floor.

Re: follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks - no more - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]She had been out of commission for some time as she had recovered from illness, the timing of it seemed alright for nothing all together serious had come to pass during her downtime, but it had become apparent she had grown restless. Nervous energy left Aita a mess, seeking any task to keep her mind occupied no matter what it came to be, and this seemed the best option out of those available to her at that current moment.

“I'll take one,” the child spoke with an uncharacteristically soft tone, ears flattened against her skull as she offers a tight smile to both in form of greeting. Still recovering somewhat she is tense, prepared to be sent away rather than given a task, but she hopes such is not the outcome of this for she seeks to help if it is at all possible.

Re: follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks - ROSEMARY - 08-12-2018

[table][tr][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
[/td][td]
[div style="width: px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #422426; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"][align=center]ARE YOU GOOD WITH CHAOS ?!
She breathes out softly, slightly relieved to see two of her sages like the idea - she hopes that she can deal with their education through this method. As it is quite difficult to keep track of all of their progress. "Okay, [member=1660]JUNJI[/member] can you research how to set splint for a sprain? Please hold a class once you think you've got it down! And [member=1504]Aita[/member] how about you lean about some local poisons and hold a class on how to identify them?" she suggests, thinking those are important medical skills for them to have. Besides, classes like that might get some interest from the rest of the Typhoon's population.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks - CELESTE G.M. - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:8pt;font-family:verdana;border-bottom: 1px white solid;padding-BOTTOM: 3px;"]Weekly tasks for the Mambas? That sounded like something promising, she ought to go and request one of them to be helpful, useful. The idea of weekly duties wasn't foreign to her, but she hadn't taken any so far due to getting used to the group and it's methods of functioning. [b]"I'll take one too."

Re: follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks - rochelle - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;"]Her tongue was clicked between her teeth, sucking the side of her mouth as she approached Rosemary. Her nose was tilted towards the air, nostrils flared and ears twitching as she located the words between the jumble that came from the Soothsayer's throat. What she unscrambled appeared to be a calling for the Necro Mambas, which alerted her to quicken her pace, trace a more serious expression then the simple, unbothered one she'd been baring before. Migraines had been bouncing in and out of her head this past week, confining her to her shed or to the temple most of the day. She wondered if it was the sun that made her feel so ill, but the water she'd been drinking had been tasting sickly. It was an omen she wished to ignore, for it's meaning only had bad intentions for her personally, and making her concerns aloud would only worry the rest of her crewmates. Instead of do that, she would pick up her duties as a Soothsayer. The blind feline followed behind Temulin, taking note of the faint scents of the other Sages ... young Aita and bright Junji. "I'm going to take a tast as well, Rosemary." Fischer said softly, but loud enough for the Head Soothsayer to hear.

Re: follow me to the end! // necro mamba weekly tasks - ROSEMARY - 08-15-2018

[table][tr][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
[/td][td]
She spotted the older sage and the soothsayer approach, nodding instinctively to greet them despite the feline's blindness. "In that case... [member=1609]TEMULIN[/member] hold a medical check-up event, if you could? I'd like to make sure there aren't people walking around with treatable injuries," Rosemary suggested with a nod, still a little traumatized by seeing her sister randomly collapse from snake bites she wasn't aware were inflicted. Turning to Fischer, she suggested, "How about you hold an advanced class for the sages, [member=1371]FISCHER.[/member] ? You chose the topic."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI