Beasts of Beyond
RETURN TO DARKNESS || Rehoming plot litter! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: RETURN TO DARKNESS || Rehoming plot litter! (/showthread.php?tid=503)

RETURN TO DARKNESS || Rehoming plot litter! - tristitia - 04-01-2018

INTRO:
Happening by chance, a lion namd Vanitas stumbled onto Padme, Anakin Skywalker's wife. Before she knew anything, Vanitas had taken advantage of her. This lead to Anakin and Padme having illegitimate children. In anger and rage, Anakin declared he would rip away any cubs Vanitas bears.

However, months later, much has happened, such as Anakin’s death, and now they are in unknown and foreign lands. This leaves the cubs to wander on their own of their own volition. However, new dangers lurk, and even Vanitas’ Master, Fragmentarypassage, will be out to scout these animals, perhaps as new apprentices.
RULES:
1. They must stay active. Two weeks of no activity means a Rehome.
2. If they have children or the like, let me or another parent know!
3. Be creative with these kiddos, okay?
4. Not a rule, but more of a suggestion, I would like at least one male cub per litter.
RELATIONS:
No BoB relations are available at this time.
GENETICS:
GENERAL GENETICS:
These cubs can be black and/or have sharp, glowing golden eyes. They can also have blue Twili runes (foundhere) and be sensitive to light, and this does not have to cover their entire body. They can also have horns/antlers, wings, and spikes upon their body. As far as powers go, summoning Keyblades, using the elements, and using portals or creatures of darkness are just done of which they can use. Telepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation are a few others. For a plot device, these children will be made partially out of pure darkness. While they can have shadows coming off of them, this will likely screw with their emotions, leading to possible psychopathy, narcissism, sociopathy, anxiety, depression, etc.

Vanitas and Padme
These cubs are Cave Lion xx Masai Lion hybrids. Therefore, they will still be fertile. They can be from three hundred to eight hundred pounds, and can stand from 4.5 feet to 8 feet tall. Colors can range anywhere from black to white to even browns, and color mutations such as albinism are allowed. They can also have markings such as spots. However, females DO NOT have manes!

Vanitas and NPC
These African leopard cubs would be seventy to two hundred pounds. They will likely stand from three to six feet tall. Once again, all colors are allowed, including strawberry and Maltese colorations.

LITTER
Vanitas x Padme:
Vanitas x NPC:
EXTRA
Most of all, everyone, I wish to say have fun! It will be a pleasure to roleplay with you!

Re: RETURN TO DARKNESS || Rehoming plot litter! - Owlie - 04-03-2018

(04-02-2018, 12:14 AM)Una. link Wrote: enemies. Anakin

Damn what did i do

track Wink

Re: RETURN TO DARKNESS || Rehoming plot litter! - tristitia - 05-13-2018

As per the RPer's request, I have removed Squall from this litter. His spot is open as a FFA character!

Re: RETURN TO DARKNESS || Rehoming plot litter! - tristitia - 05-20-2018

Bump!!