Beasts of Beyond
NO ONE DEFEATS ME / TEQUILA'S STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NO ONE DEFEATS ME / TEQUILA'S STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=5011)

NO ONE DEFEATS ME / TEQUILA'S STORAGE - tequila - 08-11-2018

[glow=black,2,300]JEAN "TEQUILA" JACQUES[/glow]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.0; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
[ THE PHANTOM MAGICIAN IN THE MIRROR ]

G E N E R A L
☆ JEAN-JACQUES [ JON - JACK ] | "TEQUILA", "J.J."
☆ cisgender male / any pronouns but uses he, him, his
☆ currently resides in the berserkers / posse
☆ 17 years / ages realistically / eleventh of march

N O T E S
☆ he's especially good at magic tricks, particularly ones with cards. the cards he uses has braille. as it is heavily implied that tequila is blind, it is considered very impressive when he can wow an audience of foolish spectators.
☆ he loves to sing random tunes from time to time. his voice is not as deep as most boys his age, in fact is quite pitched. it is almost girl-like, often causing others to wonder if he is actually a trans male. sometimes he is downright mistaken as female, elevated due to his feminine and agile characteristics. in earlier drafts of the character he is based off, he was supposed to be female but his gender was switched to become male.
☆ no one has ever seen his eyes as beneath his overgrown fringe are bandages which wrap beneath his hair and over where his 'eyes' are supposed to be. it's heavily implied that tequila is blind, homage to grey's original character design for him in a story. he is capable of seeing through echolocation (the rings of his bells) and vibrations - he rarely relies on his sense of smell to get around.
☆ he's not particularly stealthy due to his earrings which have bells on the end. the chimes alert others of his presence no matter where he is ghosting. they are scariest when he is teleporting, becoming a warning sound of immediate elimination.
☆ contrary to his nickname, he gets wasted pretty easily. he loves alcoholic drinks but doesn't have the liver for it.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
☆ demiromantic / asexual / single but not looking for romance
☆ friendly and reliable, keeps his word but will twist words to backstab
☆ does not fully trust easily / takes a long time to count others as friends
☆ loyal to ideas and tradition / very uncommitted to people and places

A E S T H E T I C
☆ [APPEARANCE]: a lightly tanned boy with stark-white hair which covers his eyes.
tequila holds the height of 5'5" (168 cm) and maintains a light weight for his slim and gracile build. due to his feminine frame, he is often mistaken to be female especially considering his stark-white hair which has been cut to resemble a wavy bob. on the topic of his hair, tequila has an overgrown fringe which covers his eyes. his eyes are never seen by anyone, as even when he hangs upside-down it is revealed that there are bandages wrapped around the region, coiling over his eyes and beneath his alabaster hair. another thing to note is that he appears to be of asian descent, has lightly tanned skin, and pointy canines. he is not, however, a vampire of any sort nor is he venomous.
— ACCESSORIES: he is almost always seen wearing earrings with bells on both ears, alerting others of his presence but also alerting tequila of the presence of others by its constant chimes. on rare occasions, such as spying, he will take them off.
— WARDROBE: he's often seen wearing a white shirt with frilled ends at his neck and wrists. a large black bow sits at the base of his neck and the rest of his body is wrapped in a dark vest with accents the shape of card-symbols. there is an assortment of ribbons and bows on his appearance and he wears thin-fabric, dark-coloured gloves. his clothes are inspired from this image. tequila also has black pants tucked in high laced boots. due to the frills and ribbons found in his clothes, he has a tomboyish appearance as others often mistake him as a girl.

I N V E N T O R Y
☆ a deck of cards with braille.
☆ a long, red handerchief.
☆ a single stone knife.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] reliable, friendly, mischievous, not easily-dazed
☆ curious, cheeky, very childish, playful, sadistic
☆ [INTERIOR] untrusting, independent, holds grudges
☆ asshole, noncommital, insecure, hates not having control

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [POWERS] intangibility, enhanced senses
☆ physically medium / mentally medium / won't start fights
☆ peaceful powerplay allowed / mindreading requires permission
☆ underline and attack in bold / tag [member=1965]tequila[/member] if needed

Re: NO ONE DEFEATS ME / TEQUILA'S STORAGE - tequila - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:17pt;line-height:1.1;;font-family:georgia"][i]the universe sitting in my hands[div style="font-size:8pt;line-height:.1.1;font-family:arial;margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:-2px"]
[ JEAN-JACQUES  |  FEMININE BOY  |  THE BERSERKERS  |  STORAGE  ]