Beasts of Beyond
BANDAGES AND BULLET HOLES || Sunhaven Ambassador - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BANDAGES AND BULLET HOLES || Sunhaven Ambassador (/showthread.php?tid=5005)

BANDAGES AND BULLET HOLES || Sunhaven Ambassador - Pele N. F. I. - 08-11-2018

PELE
I AM A COSMIC CHILD
//Do not feel like you have to reply in the same length, half of this is her preparing to get to Snowbound.

When Jericho asked her to become an ambassador, she'd wanted to refuse. How could she represent a clan she was only apart of temporarily? Though, she'd promised herself that she'd give back to them for their hospitality. Thus led to the extreme measures she took to ensure the best possible outcome of the visit. Quantum was always a very blunt woman, had been ever since Pele met her, though not all were accustomed to that type of thinking or speech. It was reasonable that the peace-loving tribespeople were offended by her approach in discussing. Her own nature in the past had been similar, but since her escape from the Typhoon she'd been rather meek and diplomatic instead.

Intelligence gathered showed that the current leader was Atbash Cipher, further research showed that she was the more loving sister of the one who branded her. Thus causing her to drink several cups of chamomile tea to try and prevent flashbacks if she looked anything like her brother. Other information showed a reasonably depleated territory (snow wasnt always welcoming for living for prey and plants alike) and thus began her preparations for leaving.

A baby blue cloak was sewn by Elio with her assistance, lined with discarded and cleaned rabbit fur. She was used to warmer areas, so it was a necessary precaution. Next, a cart fitted to her form to carry her gifts, quite the extremity, but she wasn't about to carry twelve clay pots all the way there. She wasn't physically able to.

Her gifts were grand yet simple, a show of her skill on behalf of the clan. Painted clay pots with vibrant dyes, pressed blue hibiscus flowers, savory and sweet croissants, hydrating salve (blue hibiscus tea and aloe vera) and last but not least, handmade lace. She made sure each was useful in a way. Though the flowers were technically only useful for decorating and perhaps bookmarks if prepared right.

Her and Elio spent three days on the trip, carefully transporting all goods to snowbound's border. By that time she had to use a smidgen of the salve on her own dry pawpads to keep them from cracking. She could only hope her gestures would help smooth over the insults delivered, with only her books of kings and queens past to guide her, she called out for anyone nearby.
© MADI

Re: BANDAGES AND BULLET HOLES || Sunhaven Ambassador - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-12-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
Honestly, Atbash wasn't entirely sure how she felt about Sunhaven. Quantum, one of the members there, had outright verbally attacked her and her decisions, and the she-cat had been wary about Sunhaven ever since. But as her tribe pointed out, one member's concerns did not echo the whole clan's, and Atbash decided to give them a chance. "Hey there!" The Hailcaller chirped as she arrived at the border, her steps becoming quicker as she noticed somebody was there and heard their voice. "What brings you to Snowbound?"
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: BANDAGES AND BULLET HOLES || Sunhaven Ambassador - madster - 08-12-2018

henri, like his leader, had mixed feelings about sunhaven. jericho seemed nice enough, but there was that quantum lady... she liked to start fights, apparently. he padded over, deciding to stand by atbash's side- she would protect him if anything bad happened, right? he was useless in a fight, despite his trainings with nui and cry. he heard atbash talk and he paused, not saying anything, but then decided to add "greetings and salutations!" he didn't say anything else, waiting for the stranger to respond.

Re: BANDAGES AND BULLET HOLES || Sunhaven Ambassador - Pele N. F. I. - 08-12-2018

PELE
I AM A COSMIC CHILD
"Greetings and saltutations Miss Atbash." Pele took a swift bow, Elio rolling off her head to do the same. She then unhooked herself from her cart so it would be easier on her back.

"I am Pele, one of two ambassadors for Sunhaven. Though I left before the second was chosen. I come bearing gifts and an apology. Quantum is a rather blunt missus, she never means any harm by her words. We're all getting used to living in a place such as Sunhaven." She gave a soft smile, to the both of them. Qua could be informed later.

"We marketed ourselves to you as a merchant clan, and I personally saw to it that the first of these gifts was the best I myself could offer. That is, until we begin travelling to the clans in larger groups." She motioned to the back of the cart, popping it open for the first three pots to slide out. Wide and stout, they were probably suited to warming things and cooking them. Each was opened to reveal the croissants, the smells of each pot gave away the type.
© MADI

Re: BANDAGES AND BULLET HOLES || Sunhaven Ambassador - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-12-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
Atbash blinked in surprise as Pele bowed, obviously not expecting such as an action. She took note of Pele's words, telling herself to make a mental note somewhere that this she-cat and somebody else would be their Ambassadors. Speaking of which, she needed to get some for Sunhaven herself. "Don't worry about Quantum," She responded with a smile. "No harm done." Besides her own self-confidence, maybe. As Pele showed off what she brought, Atbash's ears pricked in interest. The warmth the croissants gave off was definitely enticing, but the Hailcaller decided to wait before she started to dig into them. Having manners was a good thing, after all. "These look amazing!" She exclaimed. "Thanks, Pele!"
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi