Beasts of Beyond
THE JOY OF VENGEANCE {p, Kion} - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THE JOY OF VENGEANCE {p, Kion} (/showthread.php?tid=500)

THE JOY OF VENGEANCE {p, Kion} - tristitia - 04-01-2018

[Image: tumblr_n0vm3xxo8y1trav8xo1_500.gif]
SCAR
MALE — THE ASCENDANTS — OBSERVER
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]He wasn't sure how to go about this. Likely, the cub would have heard stories about how awful of a lion he was. He took the land and kingdom by force, by conspiracy, and made a cub believed he was the reason why his father was dead. He traumatized multiple people, and attempted to mate with one. That did not end up working in his favor. Then, he died. And yet, he came back. In the form of a paranormal spirit, a Heartless, a being meant to devour souls. He taunted Simba, appearing in green and black flames, he told him what an awful king he was, how he would never be as good as Mufasa, before being struck down yet again.

And then, he had come back, by the one who made him attempt to push Simba over the edge. He was back to how he used to be. He knew Kion heard stories about how he was evil. Now, he couldn't manipulate the cub because of that. Maybe, just maybe, if he admitted his wrongdoings, and told his reasons, the cub would take pity on an old man's heart, and join him.

Pawsteps echoed as the old lion made his way down to the planetarium. Yes... if he could play his cards right, Kion would be the greatest king a lion could be, but also, the greatest puppet of Scar. The dark brown lion's sharp green eyes narrowed, fixing on the dimmed lights. He called out, [b]“Kion! Young cub, can I speak to you?” Though it likely echoed because of the hugeness of the room.

[member=287]KION[/member]

Re: THE JOY OF VENGEANCE {p, Kion} - KION - 04-05-2018

There wan't a doubt that Kion had heard stories upon stories about Scar and how he nearly led the pridelands to destruction. Thankfully his father, Simba, was there to defeat his uncle, and take back his right to the throne. Kion had always been told that Scar had died after the battle, though... that the hyenas turned their backs on him, and killed him. The last thing the cub would've ever expected was to see his great uncle alive, now living in the same group that he was living in. It wasn't just the stories about Scar taking over the pridelands that made Kion feel suspicious about him, no. It was the stories about how Scar once destroyed his own lion guard that really gave the cub something to fear. He always felt this huge weight on his shoulders because of it, of how he could become like Scar if he wasn't careful.

Kion had been doing his best to avoid his great uncle, but at this point that seemed useless. Scar was searching for him, and he knew that he couldn't hide like a coward. He was supposed to be the fiercest lion, and fierce lions don't hide from their fears. "What do you want from me, Scar?" The cub questioned as he appeared, narrowing his eyes cautiously. He approached closer and stood his ground, being careful to not show any signs of fear.

Re: THE JOY OF VENGEANCE {p, Kion} - tristitia - 04-05-2018

[Image: tumblr_n0vm3xxo8y1trav8xo1_500.gif]
SCAR
MALE — THE ASCENDANTS — OBSERVER
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Oh, Kion really earned the title of the fiercest, hadn't he? He didn't run away from his relative, though he had every right to. A small smirk appeared on the old lion's face. His tail flicked as he saw the lion cub stand his grand. Didn't he know that his relative could kill him with merely on glare? Well, it mattered not. Scar was here to do one thing, and that was to get Kion to join his side. Especially since he couldn't see Kovu or Nuka.. he wondered how his two sons were doing after all this time. Suddenly, he shook his head. To clear his thoughts. He needed to have a clear mind if he was supposed to do this correctly.

[b]“Now, now, Kion, I'm not here to hurt you, sit down.” He told the cub in his usual tone of voice. Because I'm not that stupid, I am not getting tossed out of another place. To show he meant it, he sheathed his claws and sat down, his long tail flicking behind him. [b]“I want to talk. About how I came back and what has happened in the Pridelands in your absence.”