Beasts of Beyond
FIXER — introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: FIXER — introduction (/showthread.php?tid=4980)

FIXER — introduction - candorosa - 08-10-2018

[align=center]
Eggnog had joined the swamp-dwelling group on a whim. The kitten had gotten lost while exploring one day and came across the border. He was found by a Tangler soon after, before Eggnog could accidentally drown himself in the swamp or get gobbled by hungry gators. At first, he thought the Tangler was one of his many enemies (Of course he had enemies! All the cool guys from stories had enemies! And he was pretty cool.) but after the misunderstanding had cleared, the other cat asked him to either join or leave. Nobody forced Eggnog out once he was in! So he joined Tanglewood.

It took a few days for Eggnog to get settled in, and he quickly found himself with nothing to do and no one to talk to. That simply wouldn't do! After some snooping, Eggnog managed to get his grubby paws on some paint containers and some loose paper from the library. It took a really long time for him to drag everything over, but he was pretty darn proud of himself once he finished. The kitten plopped himself down with a huff and opened one of the paints. Now, what should he paint first? Maybe a sun? He tilted his head, glancing at the paint he had opened. It was red, but who said there couldn't be a red sun? Eggnog made a motion to begin but paused at the last moment. He looked up. "Who wants to paint with me?" He asked, caramel-colored eyes searching for an unwilling victim he could drag into his painting session. If nobody joined then he was going to hunt people down to beat them up.

Re: FIXER — introduction - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-11-2018

Re: FIXER — introduction - aya - 08-11-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]Aya greatly enjoyed kids - sometimes her brain would overcomplicate things and her increasingly twisted morals were beginning to have an impact, but outside of it there was a kid's pure and simple outlook on life. So when little Eggnog asked who wanted to paint with him, Aya practically fell off the table she was sitting and reading on. "I'll paint with you!" The scientist offered hastily, padding over. "What are we painting?" She echoed Vigenere's question, tail waving as she sat by the paper and glanced at the open paints. Hmm! Why, the creativity just flowed!

Re: FIXER — introduction - suvi. - 08-11-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
KIIRA
TANGLEWOOD
ROOKIE
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 310px; font-family: palatino; color: cornflowerblue; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]
Kiira, still very much a child herself, was unfortunately not great with other kids, younger ones especially.  They tended to be highly energetic and... A little overwhelming from the anxious vixen.  So in general, she avoided them.  Kiira very nearly burst into a run when she heard a child's nearby voice, asking if anyone wanted to paint.

Would that be rude? Probably.  Kiira imagined fleeing at the first sign of possible interaction would not make her seem very brave.  Or nice.  Of course, the scrawny canine did not really care to be 'brave'; it was probably plain as daylight that the child lacked a single brave bone in her body.

With her paws phasing in and out of corporeal existence, the rookie slowly, very slowly crept forward, her mix-matched eyes resting curiously on the paints, rather than her fellow Tanglers.  Kiira was not sure, but she felt like she'd done this before; painting.  A brief image of stars flashed in her mind's eye, arranged super carefully into specific patterns. Constellations?

"C-can... I-I?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: FIXER — introduction - candorosa - 08-12-2018

[align=center]
His first volunteer! Eggnog gave himself a mental pat on the back as he focused on Vigenere. "I'm going to paint a red sun!" He said with a proud puff of his chest. He pushed a paint container towards the other male with a firm, "Paint something too, okay?" He turned his attention to Aya, opening his mouth in concern when he saw the female fall. She seemed okay though so he closed his mouth and gave her a large smile. "Okay! I'm painting a sun, so you can paint a moon or maybe the ground? And then we can connect all of the pages together to make a big painting!"

Eggnog shifted his eyes toward Kiira, watching as she slunk over. He stared at the fox's phasing, head tilting in confusion. He was about to ask how she did that, but she spoke first. "Yeah, duh! C'mon," he pushed one of the containers towards her, along with some paper. After that matter was settled, he turned to his red paint and dipped a beige paw in it. After it was thoroughly coated, he started painting a shaky circle on his paper, the outline for his sun.

Re: FIXER — introduction - Morgan - 08-12-2018

Since Vigenere was around, Morgan was not far behind. He stumbled upon the scene with a curious look painted across his face, sniffing at the odd yet familiar smell of paint. Striding to the young Eggnog, he asked, "Do you have a watercolor set?" The samoyed smiled, dragging a short stream of water out of one of his bracers. "I think I'd do well with that."

Re: FIXER — introduction - ophelia. - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 65%; line-height:120%; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana;"]"Painting sounds like fun." Ophelia said as she approached the small group that had gathered around the child. She didn't really know how to paint or do art well, had only ever written and had never taken time out of her day to draw silly little pictures, but that was unimportant. Keeping a child's morale high was a lot more important than whether or not she knew how to paint. She sat down near the other animals, ready to accept whatever supplies she was offered.

Re: FIXER — introduction - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-12-2018