Beasts of Beyond
SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] (/showthread.php?tid=4965)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - Cheeters - 08-10-2018

[Image: cdpNX3v.png]
i'm falling for you ———
pincher x jacob / but i can’t help it, i’m falling for you

i was hanging with you, and then i realized / story
In the beginning, the story of Pincher and Jacob was not one rooted on love. After Jacob had been captured and tormented by a crewmate, Pincher stepped in and helped Jacob, aiding him and ensuring that he was okay. Jacob believed it was from the good of his heart but in reality, Pincher had solely wanted to get close to him so he would be able to use him as a pawn. However as time passed, Pincher's personal feelings began to disrupt his plans. He began to want to be around Jacob, feeling butterflies fill his stomach when he would see him smile or hear his laugh. Just being around him brightened his day and one night, they kissed inside the aquarium dome and ever since, Pincher had fallen for Jacob deeper and deeper. Their relationshop blossomed but it remained secret from mostly everyone (though it was rather easy to tell) and when Pincher had returned from the dead, they embraced and decided to admit their love for each other. Time passed and their relationship deepened to the point that Jacob decided it was time to propose to Pincher and despite believing that love was problematic in his past experiences, Pincher gladly accepted because he knew that Jacob was the only one he wanted to be with until the end of time. This story may not have started as a perfect love story but it ended like one.
i didn’t think it was true, i was surprised / genetics
Jacob had shapeshifted into a female body but it's still remains a husky italian wolf mix while Pincher shapeshifted into his doberman form so these children will be husky/italian wolf/doberman mix. If you wish for references, Jacob is a gray husky with white and deep sky blue eyes. Pincher's doberman body is a generic jet black doberman with brown coloring with icy blue eyes. These children may have the following mutations due to being a Roux: undilated pupils / a certain glow to their eyes / nictitating membrane (third eyelid for protection). Pinch also has the mutation of gills which your character may carry as well. However, these are not a requirement for your character to have. Their appearance is free for fall but remember they are canine hybrids.
when i found out i'd fallen for you / relations
PINCHER ROUX: Archer(NPC) xx Tamara(NPC), Captain (leader) of the Typhoon, his daughter Goldenluxury is a Reaver (HP), his other daughter Aita is a Sage (HP). His adopted sibling, Roxanne is a Privateer (HP) while his half-sibling, Rosemary is a Soothsayer (HP) as well as Vandal is a Privateer (HP). His adopted son, Connor is a Striker (sHP). Vanessa was adopted into the family (an ex-Privateer) as well as Cronas (HP). He is also connected to the Cipher family due to a previous litter which connects him to Atbash (Snowbound leader), Caesar (Typhoon Officer), Vignere (Tanglewood Regent), and Gordon (Ascendants ex-Starstruck Guardian).

JACOB WICKLIFF CORLEONE: Vito xx NPC. Jacob is related to Jerseyboy while Jacob is currently a Dealer in the Typhoon (HP), was previously a Sage (HP) and also a past Chief (HP) as well as Frosthealer (HP) in Snowbound.
i didn’t wanna believe my feelings for you / rules
1. All BoB rules apply
2. Must remain in the Typhoon
3. Please remain active with your character due to how important these children are
4. Be respectful of everyone and remain civilized
5. Must carry the Roux-Wickliff-Corleone surname
6. Names are free for all but Romanian or Italian names are an optional choice
7. Children will be half demi-god due to Pincher being the demigod of rough seas
8. Once children are born, they will be around 4 months in age
9. DEADLINE: August 20th, 2018
i didn’t wanna believe that i could lose you / slots
Due to how rare and important these children will be, there will only be three slots open for users to apply for. Each slot will be given one elemental power as a gift (randomly selected) due to Pincher being a demigod holding four specific elemental powers that will be passed down to these children.
CHILD — ROLEPLAYER
CHILD — ROLEPLAYER
CHILD — ROLEPLAYER
" if i told you just how i felt. but i can’t help it, i’m falling for you, and i can’t quit it 'cause i’m stuck on you. it might be pathetic and you might be skeptical, but i just want to be with you. please tell me boy, can you get a clue or come through? 'cause i just want to be with you. " ——————————————————————————————————
art credit to andy / fancypost credit to guppy

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - PINCHER - 08-10-2018

1 gay dad tracking

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - bubblegum - 08-10-2018

BIG BUTCH SISTER TRACK

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - Grimm - 08-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 470px; font-size:9pt; font-family:calibri; text-align: justify;line-height: 110%; color:black"]soft butch sister track, aita gonna smother these kids in love

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - jacob w.c. - 08-10-2018

2 gay dad track

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - Luciferr - 08-10-2018

DRAGO GRANDA TRACK

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - VANDAL R. - 08-10-2018

femme lesbian auntie vandal track

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - JERSEYBOY - 08-10-2018

Drunk Uncle track and grandpa track 4 Vito <33

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - charrie graveyard - 08-10-2018

BIG ROBOT BRO TRACK <3

Re: SUNSHINE ✶ ABYSS — PINCHER & JACOB [HPR] - rochelle - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;"]tracking bc fischer will cry when she sees these kiddos for the first time