Beasts of Beyond
I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 (/showthread.php?tid=4964)

Pages: 1 2

I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - axiom - 08-10-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
The tigress stood at the pier, supposing this seemed a suitable place to distribute tasks. She didn't want to dish them out where Jericho held his meetings, but she also needed a central location where most people could filter in throughout the day to grab a task; thus, the pier made a good choice, she thought, considering how central the beach was to their lifestyle.

"If anyone wants a weekly task, grab one over here!" the psuedo-melanistic feline called out, allowing her voice to transform into a loud roar to carry farther.
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - Pele N. F. I. - 08-10-2018

PELE
I AM A COSMIC CHILD
"Reporting for duty Quantum, what do you got for me?" Weekly tasks were a useful event for some, just another useless waste of time for others. It depended on who was giving tasks, and what particular tasks were given in Pele's case. Though, with a clan just getting on its feet, she couldn't make any harsh judgements.

WT IS HERE
© MADI

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - axiom - 08-10-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
The tigress nodded to the girl as she came over, remembering that the flower child seemed fairly bad at defending herself - given that she came to the group covered in bruises - but knew healing pretty well. "Alright, [member=975]Pele N. F. I.[/member] could you hold a small class on how to properly harvest and prepare herbs for medicinal uses?" she asked, thinking that might make for an interesting topics. Quantum, sucking balls at healing, didn't even know how herbs were stored.
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - GRIMNYTE - 08-10-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:arial; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]The idea of weekly tasks was something Stella could, admittedly, get behind; she needed something to do, anyways, besides wandering about and being on her own. "Mind giving me one?" the clouded leopard politely inquired, padding forth.

/ this is such a bad post ;-;

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - PIERCE - 08-11-2018

[div style="margin-top: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 35px; color: white;"]pierce parker
☀ — just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
space
Weekly tasks- they were such a normal “clan thing”, something almost every single other group did, and something that was oddly nostalgic for the speckled feline. It had been months since he’d received a weekly task, even longer since he’d actually had a chance to carry out said task. It was almost comforting to head that call for weekly tasks, a gentle reminder that things were different now, that things were finally settlig back down to normal, and god, did it feel good. Pierce meandered over after Stella, inking large amber eyes up at Quantum as he shot her a brief smile, echoing the others with a soft,  "I’d like one as well, please."

"speech"

//mobile
space

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - axiom - 08-11-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
She looked over at the two as they arrived, shortly after each other. "Alright, [member=1878]stellamaris[/member] why don't you figure out what guild you want to join and hold a small event related to that? [member=124]pierce[/member] you like art, right? So you'll make a little housewarming gift for someone you'd like to befriend here," she stated, supposing that could work for the two of them. She didn't know the two of them well, but she tried to keep the task relevant to what she thought they'd find interesting.
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - Mama - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]One of a great number of things which differed from the life she once lead it drew Ishayu like a moth to a flame, a quirk to her brow as she looked towards Quantum. It seemed a rather good idea to become more integrated within the society as a whole and to become a useful part of it, along with the fact it gave her a task to keep her busy for a time, and so the cougar spoke with a slight smile. “I would like one, please.”

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
She nodded to the albino cougar, thinking of a task with her eyes half-squinted. "How about you hold an introductory class on forging?" she suggested, remembering the woman liked to make her own blades.

[member=1817]Mama Ishayu.[/member]
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - chippedstone - 08-11-2018

[align=center] [div style="width: 50%; text-align: justify; "]
New as she was, Chip had yet to be involved with the idea of weekly tasks, but Quantum's roar was difficult to ignore. The binturong padded over with her tail curled behind her and plopped down before the larger feline. "I'll take somethin' to do." Now that she'd mostly healed from her journey, she'd do well to really settle into helping out her new home.

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
Quantum looked over to the civet, her ears flicking as she calculated a good task to give this one - she knew they recently entered a trial alliance with snowbound, which makes this week a critical one for interacting with the northern tribe. "Hmmm... [member=1923]chippedstone[/member] how about you take some wears to Snowbound? Either give them as gifts or barter, just try to take something useful - if you're not sure what to bring, I think fresh fish from our ocean might work well," she suggested to the binturong.
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM