Beasts of Beyond
hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] (/showthread.php?tid=4950)

Pages: 1 2

hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - adomania - 08-10-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]Alright so, say hello to Mercy, an older character of mine revamped from the old ff days. I never got to really develop them before I left the site, so I'm moving them over here instead as a result! Basically they are extremely interested in how creatures function and what can/will break a person, and as such have offered up their services as a mercenary to execute/torture other characters that they wish to kill.

You, as the roleplayer, have a choice of what to do ! You can either
- pretend an npc hired Mercy to kill your character
- hire Mercy to kill another character

with the latter, keep in mind that I only offer art to the person who's character is being killed, and I do not guarantee they agree with it. The person in question will be contacted and asked, and if they do not agree with their character getting killed I will simply state that Mercy was not successful in their attempts.

So yeah! As for the art I'm offering, it won't be anything major due to the fact that it takes me a lot of time to do serious work, but instead a sketch like this with flat colors!

so yeah! Just state your interest and what you'd be choosing to do and we'll talk from there c':

as a side note, your character does not have to necessarily die, either. If you wish for it to be simple torture to pay for something, then that is fine as well! You set the limits!

kill count [ 2 ]
- harrison
- desperado

torture count [ 0 ]

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - pallid-i - 08-10-2018

i offer my char harrison as tribute! i really need him gone so this will be a perma death (unless i decide to rework his character and reincarnate him or something) but most likely, this is gonna be a perma death. so it'll just be an npc that hired mercy to kill him, if that's okay with you?

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - adomania - 08-10-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]>:3c hand him right on over bb that sounds perfect
is there a preferred place you'd want it to happen and with/without a lot of torture? How painful do you want it for others to be lmao? and who do you want me to draw as compensation? ;D

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - GABRIEL - 08-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]tracking for later on down the line

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - pallid-i - 08-10-2018

Yo I want this shit to be slow and torturous u feel me
Can it happen in snowbound? I just want Harrison to be in PAIN that’s the mood for this boy
Also I’ll get back to you on the art bc I need to make a quick ref OOF

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - JUNJI - 08-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]quiet tracking for later ...

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - lexasperated - 08-11-2018

tracking because i am very willing for mercy to torture versailles (and by torture, i mean pin her down and pluck out her mysterious amber eye for big, big plot reasons) but she needs to go through a lil development first fdskjl

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - adomania - 08-11-2018

[member=292]pallid-i[/member] of course !! I'll go ahead and make it asap, although as clarification Mercy will be in an entirely separate body in order to hide who they are, as it's integral to their entire character c': so the creature torturing Harrison won't be the one who might eventually join as well

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - Stryker - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  How do you feel about my character convincing your character to side with him on a takeover/rebellion plot?
I may be offering one character up for this later btw when I think of a way for them to die.

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - adomania - 08-12-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"][member=1738]Stryker[/member] I wouldn't mind them participating in such an event, but they wouldn't really need convincing beyond getting paid! They aren't inherently invested in politics but will side with whoever gives them payment