Beasts of Beyond
vegas lights / open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: vegas lights / open (/showthread.php?tid=488)

vegas lights / open - Character Graveyard. - 04-01-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
It was the middle of the night- Luna couldn't sleep. Her nightmares showed no sign of going away and it seemed everyone else appeared to be asleep in their rooms.

Out of nowhere, beside the female, a larger feline appeared, but it could only be seen by Luna. "Hello, dear sister." She could felt a soft whisper on her ear and she shut her eyes tightly. "Ravus." Came her response. Was she dreaming, hallucinating or was he actually dead? "Go away. I know you're not real, so leave me alone." The female spoke, clenching her teeth.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: vegas lights / open - BASTILLEPAW - 04-04-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 9px"]
Bastille slept on and off, mostly. He was constantly agitated, feeling too full of energy with no way to get rid of it all, and by now he had realized that his invisibility was flickering on and off at random. He hadn't noticed any of his other powers on the fritz, but ever since passing out, he'd noticed that his fur glowed that strange black at times -- usually whenever his souls were being a bit too loud. It was... frustrating. He had been born with his powers, had never once struggled with them or known what it was like to learn control. This sudden mess was unprecedented and unappreciated. Never mind the god awful headaches...

As such, he was out taking a walk, trying to stretch the energy out of him as he went. At first he didn't notice the faint flickering of Luna's aura out of her room, but suddenly it flared a little brighter, catching his attention. Not quite distress, but... something. Bast scowled, and turned abruptly in that direction, picking up the pace. He didn't hear anything to cause alarm, no sign of attack, but something was bothering his mentor. He reached her too late to catch the murmurs, ice blue gaze flickering over her swiftly. His clairvoyance wasn't picking up on her visitor, so all he saw was her. "Luna? What's up?"

He didn't want to come out and say that her aura was looking a bit razzled and he'd come to check she wasn't being murdered in the middle of the night. For one thing, he didn't like to admit to his protective nature; for another, spying on his Clanmate's auras to monitor their wellbeing was not always welcomed.

Re: vegas lights / open - tristitia - 04-05-2018

VENTA
✯ — WE'LL LOOK UP SKYWARD.. tags
space
What's up was right. The second to approach was Venta. Lunafreya did not look okay. She appeared angry. And who was this wasn't real? Her ears flattened somewhat, and she stood near the bengal. "Uh... haha, yeah, Lunafreya... What's up?" She repeated, extremely nervous.
space
✯ — and the stars, they will shine in your eyes. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: vegas lights / open - Character Graveyard. - 04-05-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
When Bastillepaw entered her room, Luna was still a little shaken from the unexpected appearance of Ravus- who wasn't actually real. So she had faced him, a small hint of anger in her eyes but she forced herself to calm down.

"It's nothing." Came her somewhat-stern reply to both of her younger Clanmates. "I guess I was just feeling a little tired and my imagination decided to tell my mind to show me somebody I know. But, he's been gone for years now."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: vegas lights / open - BASTILLEPAW - 04-07-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — starstruck guardian — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 307px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; text-size: 9px"]
Bastille jerked as Venta spoke from beside him, glancing sideways at her with a faint scowl. What was she doing, creeping up on Luna as well? And why did she have to act so nervous about things? Treating Luna like she was having a psychotic episode was not going to help, here, but he shook his head slightly and drew his attention back to his mentor as she spoke. Bast narrowed his eyes slightly, gaze flickering over her in a calculating fashion, before he huffed. In fairness, he hadn't seen any ghosts, so perhaps whatever Luna had seen wasn't real.

Or perhaps someone was fucking with her telepathically. Bast scowled, before muttering, "Yeah, okay. Are you going back to bed, or do you want to go on a walk?"