Beasts of Beyond
⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ (/showthread.php?tid=4874)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center]
「 SAYONARAKIT "AYON" MORTEM; THE FALLING STAR 」
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 200%; font-family: work sans, roboto, arial; font-size: 7pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]⋆ ˖˚✧ ❝ Oh, star child, can you sense your young h e a r t beating? When you swing, let it sing, and when you run, let it burn; let it be, as it is the Humans' most delicate art of them all. Even when you feel it t r e m b l i n g, and when you hear it w e e p i n g, do not fear because this is how Mortals comes to fall like stars, and soon heal like the Phoenix rising from its ashes of lost wars. ❞
— C.J.P./Devilad ' [font=georgia]Like humans, stars can bare scars too

Re: ⋆ — ❝ INTRODUCTION & NAVIGATION ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Hello, welcome to Ayon's storage thread! This is pretty much where I store everything I have for my cryptic star son and gush about him because wow, I heckin' love him so much, like, no one will ever know how much I do. You're more than welcome to track and even chat on here, as long as it have to do with Ayon since, after all, this thread is about him. All I ask you to please do not take anything from here, as all graphics, icons, and templates on here are done from me, and be alert of what you will be seeing because Ayon's character and life have a lot of dark themes present, mainly with death; they will be tagged as necessary, but please do heed them. Thank you for stopping by, as I hope you'll enjoy looking around here, and despite anything, keep moving forward! <3

I. Introduction & Navigation ( Here ) / II. Thread Tracker / III. Moodboard / IV. About / V. Timeline / VI. Inventory / VII. Powers / VIII. Heart Chart / IX. Journal / X. Gallery / XI. Playlist / XII. Quotes / XIII. Arcs & Plots / XIV. Alternative Verses / XV. Theme Weeks & Claims / XVI. Ayon Smiling & Wheezing Compilation

Re: ⋆ — ❝ THREAD TRACKER ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Reserved.

Re: ⋆ — ❝ MOODBOARD ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table][div style="width: 370px; text-align: center; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]

There is violence in silence . ❞

Re: ⋆ — ❝ ABOUT ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]He is named Sayonarakit, also known as Sayonara, Nara, and especially, Ayon, carrying the Mortem surname with pride; when he reaches at a year old, he will receive a warrior name, Sayonaralullaby.

He is designated male at birth, and he identifies as so, going by masculine pronouns. He is born on March 26, 2018 in a savage group, the Rosebloods, as he is residing in there at the moment; holding a regular member position as a kit while he is currently four months old.

His appearance takes in a feline kit who is shorter than an average one, with baby blue eyes, white pelt colour and have black markings on his forehead to the nape, just behind his hind legs and his entire tail, as well as he have one on the back that resembles a lot like a cat.

His personality is described as him being distant and quiet, as one can easily compare to him as a ghost. He have difficulty expressing his emotions to everyone in words and tends to rely on using gestures and conducts based on what he sees from others he grow up with; same goes to him unable to tell what others are expressing verbally, hence he only relies on their expressions and body language. Despite this, he is willing to try to reach out to everything and everyone so he can grasp a better understanding in them and he can easily provide them whatever they need. While he have a lot on his shoulders that takes little time to get him frustrated and stressed, he's extremely determined to get things going and done, as he often unsee his own needs. Always, does he give those around them their wishes and desires, yet rarely focuses on giving himself some. One of the only few things he goes give himself is knowledge. He is a highly curious being who wants to learn about everyone and everything life has to offer, even though he gets overwhelmed with having to handle a lot of matters at once easily. He loves to see what's beyond where he can only reach and he is eager to go further, not caring so much about the danger that would come in his way. He is pretty smart in most cases, but when it comes to him getting into what is risky for the sake of fulfilling his curiosity, he can't help it. Besides, his logic is what makes him believe he'll be alive at the end of it, but that's just him being optimistic in quite a different way. Speaking of different, he sees the world a bit differently from others, with his creativity being incredibly high and mind always in the clouds, in no doubt, he's always imagining what others can't, and sometimes, it's a dangerous tool for him to have.

It's important to keep in mind since birth, he is deaf and he sees in monochrome; he also carries traits that shows he have ADHD ( combination type ), learning disability, and Autism ( Aspergers ). At the moment, he is trying to improve his vocabulary/communication skills with the help of his older sister, Charon, so far.

He is the son of Sola Mortem, Cainsmark Pendragon, and Finnishwars; sibling to Summermimosa, Amren, and Nightkit/sky // ( outside his litter ): Charon; nephew to Peytriiving Pendragon, Malkyn Rhodes, and Talia Rhodes-Pendragon. He is loyal to his family and home, though, besides his family, the only Rosebloods members he relies on the most are Prestige Nocte-Maestus, and Jiyu Simul Stamus, and Felix Valerius; mainly due to them being closely associated with Sola. Everyone else, he's quite closed off. He is sort of easy to trust, because he feels bad not giving everyone a chance, so if given enough patience and time to interact with him, he will eventually like them. He is biromanric demi-bisexual, though, he's too young to experience love, therefore, he's not looking.

He is extremely easy in physical and mental combat; he does not have any powers; he doesn't harm and tends to flee, but will defend if he really have to for not himself but others. Bold in black with a tag if attacking.

Re: ⋆ — ❝ TIMELINE ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Reserved.

Re: ⋆ — ❝ INVENTORY ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

Re: ⋆ — ❝ POWERS ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]TO BE BROUGHT ( IN ORDER ).
— Enhanced Senses
— Clairvoyance
— Fire Elemental
— Shapeshift
— Teleportation
— Electricity Elemental
— Water Elemental
— Earth Elemental
— Air Elemental

Re: ⋆ — ❝ HEART CHART ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

Re: ⋆ — ❝ JOURNAL ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018